COCA COLA – Win a $5,175 trip for 4 to Anywhere But Wall Street plus one of three monthly prizes featuring Toppers Schwag or instantly win a $10 Toppers Gift Card by August 2, 2015
Anywhere but Wall Street Sweepstakes and Instant Win
ENDS AT 11:59 p.m. ET, August 2, 2015
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
The Anywhere but Wall Street Sweepstakes and Instant Win (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 contigous United States (or the District of Columbia), excluding Florida and New York, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, New York, and where prohibited by law.
• The Promotion consists of an Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and a Sweepstakes
The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES
By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time , April 27, 2015, ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, August 2, 2015 , and consists of a grand prize entry period (the “Grand Prize Entry Period”), which coincides with the Promotion Period, as well as 3 entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as set forth in the chart below:
Entry Period Start Date at 12:00 p.m. ET End Date at 11:59 a.m. ET Approximate Notification Date
• 1 April 27, 2015 – May 31, 2015 – June 1, 2015
• 2 June 1, 2015 – June 30, 2015 – July 1, 2015
• 3 July 1, 2015 – August 2, 2015 – August 3, 2015
• Grand Prize April 27, 2015 – August 2, 2015 – August 3, 2015 Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
5. HOW TO ENTER
During the Promotion Period, visit www.toppers.com/getmethehelloutofhere and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including providing a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Upon registering, you automatically will receive 1 entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing, 1 entry into the Grand Prize Entry Period drawing, and will advance to the Instant Win Game page where you will receive 1 Instant Win Game play. Non-winning entries will carry over into the subsequent Entry Period drawings. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes. The Instant Win Game is not compatible with systems using Opera Web Browsers.
• Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry and 1 Instant Win Game play per person per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry/play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries/plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry/play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter/play will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
6. ALL POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS AND SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. PROMOTION PRIZE ELECTION AND VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS
Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For the Instant Win Game: There will be 490 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 5 per day. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners on or around the dates listed in Section 4 above. Nonwinning entries will carry over into the subsequent Entry Period drawings. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. For All Potential Winners: The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If the potential Grand Prize winner fails to provide a Declaration or any other requested information (as applicable), he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential Grand Prize or First Prize winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed Second Prizes will go un-awarded. First and Second Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
a. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE
• 1 GRAND PRIZE: Trip for 4 to anywhere in the 48 contigous United States awarded as 3 nights’ accommodations at Sponsor’s choice of hotel (double room, double occupancy) and 4 airline vouchers each redeemable for round trip flight (details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Terms and conditions of vouchers apply. Use by expiration date printed on voucher. Failure to use voucher prior to the expiration date will result in prize forfeiture. All terms and conditions of vouchers apply.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,175.
• 3 FIRST PRIZES (1 awarded during each Entry Period): Topper’s swag bag which includes an assortment of Topper’s merchandise. ARV: $104. Odds of winning a First Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
• b. INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES
• 490 SECOND PRIZES: $10 Topper’s gift card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $10. The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays.
• For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Grand, First, and Second Prize per person.
• Total ARV of all prizes: $10,387.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Hiebing Group, Inc., Toppers Pizza, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual outof-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. WINNER LIST
For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1vvQTdd. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.