Coca-Cola – Win a $10,000 scholarship, fulfilled as a check or tons of INSTANT win game prize by March 29, 2015 – INSTANTLY!
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. TEXT MESSAGING IS NOT REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
Coca-Cola/Rite Aid Score More Sweepstakes and Instant Win is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (or D.C.) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in AK, HI, and where prohibited by law.
The Promotion consists of an INTANT Win game and a Sweepstakes
The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time, March 2, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, March 29, 2015 . Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER
There are 2 ways to enter:
a) TEXT – MESAGING ENTRY
b) FREE ONLINE ENTRY
To enter without text messaging, during the Promotion Period, visit www.cokeplaytowin.com/score2015 and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including providing a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry and will advance to the Instant Win Game page where you will receive 1 Instant Win Game play. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of 1 of the Instant Win Game prizes. The Instant Win Game is not compatible with systems using Opera Web Browsers.
• Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry and 1 Instant Win Game play per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Device. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/plays by using multiple/different email addresses, Devices, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry/play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries/plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry/play, the authorized account holder of the email address or Device used to enter/play will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Otherwise, the “authorized account holder” of a Device is the natural person in whose name the Device has been issued and the services are billed. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
4. PROMOTION PRIZE SELECTION AND VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS
Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For the Instant Win Game: There will be 1,004 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner on or around March 30, 2015 from all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. For All Potential Winners: Any potential winner who entered via text messaging will be notified by phone and/or text message at the phone number of the Device used to enter the Promotion. Potential winners of any prize who entered via text messaging must visit the specified website within 72 hours of receiving the win notification text message to complete an online prize fulfillment form. The potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to complete the online fulfillment form (applicable to entrants via text messaging only), or fails to sign and return the Declaration (applicable for Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner only) within the required time period, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize or a First Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed Second Prizes will go unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
• 1 SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE: A $10,000 scholarship, fulfilled as a check. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $10,000. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
B. INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES
• 4 FIRST PRIZES: A $250 Rite Aid gift card (terms and conditions apply). ARV: $250.
• 1,000 SECOND PRIZES: A duffle bag from Coca-Cola (details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV: $16. The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays.
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes Prize and 1 Instant Win Game Prize per person.
• Total ARV of All Prizes: $27,000.
6. WINNER LIST
For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1wUOUsG. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. NCAA is a trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.