Coca-Cola – Summer Festival – Win two (2) 4-day VIP tickets to Lollapalooza located in Chicago
Coca-Cola Summer Festival Sweepstakes at Hy-Vee
June 1, 2022 | Promotions
No purchase required to enter or win.
1. Eligibility: Coca-Cola Summer Festival Sweepstakes at Hy-Vee the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Colombia, but excluding New York and Florida who are 18 years of age or older and a free member of the HyVee Fuel Saver + Perks® program (subject to its Terms & Conditions) at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca Cola Company, Coca Cola bottlers, Hy-Vee, Inc., Merkle Inc., Festival Entities (defined in Section 11) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is void in NY, FL and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca Cola Company, One Coca Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: Hy-Vee, Inc., 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266-8223. Prize Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, Administrator and Prize Administrator are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”), June 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT, June 20, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: All entrants must be members of the Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® program. If you are not a member, you can create and activate an account online at: https://www.hy-vee.com/my-account/fuel-saver-plus-perks. There are two (2) ways to enter during the Promotion Period:
a. Purchase Qualified Coca-Cola Products at Hy-Vee: Purchase at least $20.00 in a single transaction of any combination of any size bottle or can of any variety of Coca-Cola®, Sprite®, Fanta®, Mr. Pibb®, Mello Yello®, Fresca®, Seagrams® Ginger Ale, Barq’s®, AHA®, DASANI®, and Minute Maid® (excludes frozen concentrate and juices) and either present your Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card, enter your phone number or scan the bar code available through your online account or the Hy-Vee mobile app at the time of the purchase. You will automatically receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes.
b. Enter By Mail: To enter without making a purchase, print your name, mailing address, phone numbers, email address associated with your Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® program, and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Coca-Cola Summer Festival Sweepstakes at Hy-Vee” c/o Merkle Inc., P.O. Box 5074, Department 853184, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5074. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by June 20, 2022 and received by June 27, 2022. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: 5 Sweepstakes entry per person during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than 5 entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
6. Drawing: On or about June 30, 2022, Administrator will select the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Prize Administrator will notify potential winners by email soon thereafter. If potential winner has not provided an email address, potential winner will receive a phone call with prize claim instructions. The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver & Publicity Release (“Declaration”) to Administrator within 3 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. First Prize winners will be required to provide their full name and home mailing address within 3 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. If a potential prize winner fails follow instructions included in the phone call or within the time frame provided or if the potential Grand Prize winner fails to timely sign and return the Declaration to the Prize Administrator, potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit the prize In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Prize Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. First Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
125 FIRST PRIZES: A $100 Hy-Vee Gift Card. ARV: $250.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $16,500.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and, in its discretion, award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless C3 Presents, LLC and its landlords or licensors (related to the Festival), if any, Caring & Daring, LLC, Lollapalooza, LLC, Chicago Park District, the City of Chicago, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc., and each of their respective parents, partners, divisions, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, affiliates, shareholders and employees, (collectively “Festival Entities”), The Coca Cola Company, Coca Cola bottlers, Administrator, Merkle Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) incomplete entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, click HERE. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
Festival Entities are not Sponsors or the Administrators of this Promotion. All inquiries regarding the Promotion should be directed to Sponsor and not to Festival Entities. Lollapalooza is registered trademark of Lollapalooza, LLC.