Coca-Cola – Popeyes Summer Road Trip – Win payable to the Sweepstakes winner
Popeyes® Summer Road Trip
Popeyes Summer Road Trip Promotion
NO PURCHASE OR APP REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Popeyes Summer Road Trip Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia EXCEPT ALASKA AND HAWAII who are 18 years of age or older and have or create a Popeyes account at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc., and its parents, affiliates and all of its franchisees (collectively, “Popeyes Louisana Kitchen”), Restaurant Brands International Inc., Merkle Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited by law. The Promotion consists of a Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), an Instant Win Game (the “Instant Win”) and, additionally, when you participate in the Promotion, a food or beverage coupon offer (“Offer”).
2. Sponsors: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.Administrator: Merkle, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), June 27, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, July 8, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
Download the Popeyes App: Download the Popeyes mobile app (the “App”) to a mobile device, tap the “Sign Up” button located at the top right corner of the App and follow the instructions to create an Account.
Online: Visit https://www.popeyes.com/signup and following the instructions to create an Account.
The Popeyes App and Website will feature a 12-day road trip theme, and each day will have a featured Offer that is revealed when you “visit” a new virtual location. During the Promotion Period, take the following steps to participate:
a) Via the App: Launch the App and log into your Account. Then, click on the banner advertising this Promotion and follow the links and instructions to “visit” a new virtual location for the applicable day. You will then receive 1 Sweepstakes entry and 1 Instant Win game play. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of one of the Instant Win game prizes. You will also see the featured Offer available that day. See below for Offer details.
Data rates apply to use of mobile device for entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier’s pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
b) Via Website: Visit https://www.popeyes.com/roadtrip and follow the links and instructions to login by providing the email address associated with your Account. After logging in, follow the links and instructions to “visit” a new virtual location for the applicable day. You will then receive 1 Sweepstakes entry and 1 Instant Win game play. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of one of the Instant Win game prizes. You will also see the featured Offer available that day. See below for Offer details.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry, 1 Instant Win play and 1 Offer per person per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/Offers/plays by using multiple/different email addresses, Accounts, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/Offers/plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries/plays by and Offers for that participant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry/play, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to participate will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
Bonus Sweepstakes Entry Opportunities: There are 2 bonus Sweepstakes entry opportunities:
a) Offer Redemption: After you participate in the Promotion and receive an Offer in your Popeyes Account, visit a participating Popeyes restaurant and redeem the Offer before it expires. Offers expire 24 hours after being deposited in your Popeyes Account (each a “Offer Redemption Period”). See below for Offer details and redemption instructions. By redeeming a valid Offer, within the applicable Offer Redemption Period, you will receive 1 bonus entry into the Sweepstakes. If you do not redeem an Offer within the applicable Offer Redemption Period, you will not receive a bonus Sweepstakes entry. Limit: 1 bonus Sweepstakes entry per Offer redemption, subject to the overall limit below and time limit above.
b) Mail-In Method: After you participate in the Promotion, to earn bonus Sweepstakes entries without redeeming an Offer, print your name, home mailing address, phone number, email address, and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Popeyes Summer Road Trip Promotion,” c/o Merkle Inc., P.O. Box 5021, Department 847673, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5021. You will receive 1 bonus entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: 1 bonus Sweepstakes entry per envelope, subject to the overall limit below. All mail-in bonus Sweepstakes entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by July 10, 2021 and received by July 17, 2021. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsors and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Bonus Entry Limit: You may only earn up to 12 bonus Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion, regardless of opportunity or combination of opportunities used. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address, Account or Offer. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of bonus Sweepstakes entries will void that participant’s Sweepstakes entries, Instant Win game plays and bonus Sweepstakes entries and that participant may be disqualified.
Offer Details: There will be 1 Offer available each day during the Promotion Period, for a total of 12 Offers during the Promotion Period. A received Offer will be deposited into your Popeyes Account and seen under the “Offers” tab in your Popeyes Account. Offer must be redeemed at a participating US Popeyes restaurant. Offer expires 24 hours after being deposited into your Account. Offers are available for redemption through the App or on popeyes.com for delivery, order ahead for in-store pickup, or in-store with digital code on the App at participating US Popeyes® restaurants only. Offers cannot be redeemed on kiosk or third-party delivery orders, are subject to verification at a participating restaurant and are not valid in combination with any other offer, discount, or coupon. Limit 1 Offer redemption per claimant per transaction per day. The Offers are:
June 27, 2021
Free Chicken Sandwich with purchase of any combo
June 28, 2021
2 Piece Signature Chicken Combo (2 Piece Bone in Chicken, 1 Regular Side & 1 Small Drink) for $5.99 with purchase of any combo
June 29, 2021
2 Chicken Sandwiches, 3 Piece Chicken Tenders, 2 Biscuits & 2 Medium Drinks for $14.99
June 30, 2021
Chicken Sandwich & Medium Drink for $4.99
July 1, 2021
1/4lb Popcorn Shrimp, 3 Piece Chicken Tenders & 2 Medium Drinks for $10.99
July 2, 2021
2 Chicken Sandwiches, 2 Regular Sides & 2 Medium Drinks for $11.99
July 3, 2021
Chicken Sandwich, 1 Regular Side & 1 Medium Drink for $5.99
July 4, 2021
4 Piece Chicken Tenders, 4 Piece Signature Chicken, 4 Biscuits, 4 Apple Pies, 4 Small Drinks & 1 Large Side for $17.76
July 5, 2021
Free 3 Piece Chicken Tenders & Small Drink with $10.00 purchase
July 6, 2021
5 Piece Signature Chicken, 2 Biscuits & 2 Medium Drinks for $10.99
July 7, 2021
1 Chicken Sandwich, 1/4lb Popcorn Shrimp & 1 Medium Drink for $8.99
July 8, 2021
6 Piece Chicken Tenders, 2 Regular Sides, 2 Biscuits, 2 Apple Pies & 2 Medium Drinks for $11.99
6. ALL POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN AND SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSORS OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING INSTANT WIN GAME PLAY/ENTRY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED, AND PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSORS WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM FAILS FOR ANY REASON, ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS DURING THE SYSTEM FAILURE, AS DETERMINED BY SPONSORS OR ADMINISTRATOR IN THEIR SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, WILL BE DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY THAT IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
For the Sweepstakes: On or about July 22, 2021, Administrator will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by email. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Check Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
For the Instant Win Game: There will be 780 random, computer-generated times during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the Instant Win game prizes below. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. The odds of winning an Instant Win game prize depend on the number of Instant Win game prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win game plays during the Promotion Period. The number of prizes available to be won will diminish as they are awarded.
For All Potential Winners: The potential Sweepstakes winner (or potential winner’s parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and (except where prohibited) Publicity Release (the “Declaration”), which must be received within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, and to fulfill any other requirements as determined by Administrator, in order to claim his/her prize. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, he/she is disqualified and forfeits the applicable prize. In the event that the potential winner of a prize valued at $25 or more cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed prizes valued under $25 will not be awarded. Sweepstakes prize will be fulfilled approximately 10 to 12 weeks after the conclusion of winner confirmation. Instant Win prizes will be fulfilled via email up to approximately 1-3 weeks after winner verification.
a. Sweepstakes Prizes:
1 CHECK PRIZE: A check for $50,000 payable to the Sweepstakes winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $50,000.
b. Instant Win Game Prizes:
30 VACATION RENTAL GIFT CARD PRIZES: 1 $80 vacation rental gift card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $80.
750 AMAZON.COM GIFT CARD PRIZES: 1 $10 Amazon.com Gift Card. Restrictions apply. See Amazon.com/gc-legal. ARV: $10.
Sponsors and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/cards (claims that digital code/card is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/card.
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by the winner. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Instant Win Game prize and 1 Sweepstakes prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $59,900.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes participant’s consent for Sponsors and their respective designees to use participant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, civil unrest, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. A Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, participants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc., and its parents, affiliates and all of its franchisees (collectively, “Popeyes Louisana Kitchen”), Restaurant Brands International Inc., Merkle Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason a participant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Dispute Resolution: Participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Promotion Results: For a list of major prize winners, visit https://bit.ly/37KclSH. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.