Coca-Cola – Mls All-Star Game Sweepstakes
The MLS All-Star Game Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION NECESSARY TO ENTER, PARTICIPATE, OR TO WIN.
A PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATES OF ILLINOIS, IOWA, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, AND WISCONSIN WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHIC ELIGIBILITY LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE LODGING, TRANSPORTATION, OR PARKING FEES. TRAVEL TO AND FROM THE DESTINATION WILL BE AT THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND COST OF THE WINNER.
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: The MLS All-Star Game Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) starts on July 18, 2022 at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on August 1, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM CT (the “Promotion Period”). The Administrator’s computer will serve as the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the states of Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin who at time of entry are 18 years of age or older. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca-Cola Bottlers, Kwik Trip, Inc., Major League Soccer Entities (as defined below), Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and internet agencies, suppliers and any other companies engaged in the development, administration, production, fulfillment or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Entities”) and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant (the “Entrant” or “Participant”) by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Void outside the geographic eligibility listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There are three ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period as further detailed below:
Via Kwik Trip App (with product purchase):
During the Promotion Period, each Entrant will automatically receive one entry (the “App Entry”) into the Sweepstakes with the use of the Kwik Rewards® App (the “App”) to purchase two (2) 20oz bottles of Coca-Cola or Sprite at a participating Kwik Trip location.
To download the App visit the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices. There is no charge to download the App or to create a Kwik Rewards account. For more details, visit https://www.kwikrewards.com.
Usage of the App will require a mobile device and therefore you may be charged for standard data rates according to the terms and conditions in your agreement with your wireless carrier. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Via Available Kwik Rewards Points (utilize Rewards Points within a registered Kwik Rewards account):
During the Promotion Period, log in to your Kwik Rewards account via www.kwikrewards.com or the App, navigate to the Sweepstakes section and follow the on-screen prompts to “spend/redeem” a given number of eligible points on entries into the Sweepstakes. Kwik Rewards Base, Plus and Legacy members will receive one (1) entry (the “Rewards Points Entry”) into the Sweepstakes per Rewards Visit spent. Kwik Rewards Fleet members will receive one (1) Rewards Points Entry into the Sweepstakes per ten (10) Rewards Fleet points spent (as per the listed number of “Entries to Spend” in your Fleet account). Any points spent on Sweepstakes entries will be forfeited and not returned.
Via Online Entry (without store visitation, product purchase or use of Kwik Rewards Points)
To enter the Sweepstakes without making a store visitation, product purchase, or utilizing Rewards Points go to https://bit.ly/CCKTAll-StarMLS and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form, including providing your full name, address, city, state, zip code, mobile phone number and a valid email address. As part of the Sweepstakes entry process, Entrants will be required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By completing and submitting the required information the Entrant will receive one (1) entry (the “Online Entry”) into the Sweepstakes.
The App Entry, Rewards Points Entry, and Online Entry noted above are collectively referred to as an “Entry”. For the purpose of this Promotion, a day is defined as the calendar day beginning at 12:00 AM CT and ending the same day at 11:59 AM CT. Any entry information collected for/from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules.
Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Except where prohibited by law, Entrants irrevocably grant to the Released Entities, their affiliates, agents and licensees, the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use or reuse their name and prize information, as well as any other information or materials arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation to the Entrant. Unless prohibited by law, Entrants waive any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude the Released Entities from using or disclosing all or any part of an Entry in any manner and for any purpose. By participating, Entrants further release the Released Entities from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of Entrants’ participation consistent with these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants acknowledge and agree that Entrants will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for participation or for granting the Released Entities any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether chosen as a winner or not. Entrants further agree that the Released Entities are not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be held on or about August 2, 2022 from among all eligible Entries received in the Sweepstakes. The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
5) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: Comprised of two (2) tickets to the MLS All-Star Game at Allianz Field, Minneapolis, Minnesota on August 10, 2022; a post-game player meet and greet VIP Experience (subject to availability and has no monetary value); and a $50 Kwik Trip Gift Card. Total ARV: $320. One (1) First Prize: Comprised of two (2) tickets to the MLS All-Star Game at Allianz Field, Minneapolis, Minnesota on August 10, 2022; an MLS All Star Game autographed item (as solely determined by the Sponsor); and a $50 Kwik Trip Gift Card. Total ARV: $370. Five (5) Second Prizes: Comprised of two (2) tickets to the MLS All-Star Game at Allianz Field, Minneapolis, Minnesota on August 10, 2022 and a $50 Kwik Trip Gift Card. ARV: $320 each. Total ARV: $1,600. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes: $2,290. Prizes exclude lodging, transportation, and parking.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift Cards and tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer, and winner and guest agree to comply with such terms and conditions as well as with all venue rules and regulations. Exact location of seats are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right, where lawful to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Prize may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winner. All expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included as part of the prize and are solely the prize winner’s responsibility. Prize will be fulfilled by the Sponsor after notification and verification of eligibility.
Admission is subject to the restrictions and requirements of the venue (including published expiration date). Each prize winner is solely responsible for their and their guests’ use of their prize. Prize winner and guest agree to maintain their behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize-related activity. The Released Entities reserve the right, at their discretion, to remove or to deny entry of the prize winner or prize winner’s guest who engages in a disorderly or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any prize-related venue. The prize will be forfeited if the prize winner is not able to be in attendance on the date specified by Sponsor.
The Released Entities are not responsible if tickets, wristbands, etc. are lost, stolen, or misplaced for any reason by a winner or their guest and none will be replaced. Exact dates and locations are subject to change and are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
If the prize in part or in its entirety, is unable to take place as planned for reasons including, but not limited to, scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, delays, an event of force majeure (any acts of God, natural catastrophes, public enemies, war, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, strikes or labor difficulties, lockout, judicial or government order, or other requirement of law, or national emergencies or any other cause beyond the Sponsors’ reasonable control), an unforeseeable health event (e.g., pandemic or epidemic), or for any other reason whatsoever, then Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof.
7) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE: The potential winners will be contacted by the Sponsor via email and may be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”):  an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release and, as applicable,  IRS Form W-9 to include winner’s social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service. If the winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Sponsor or (ii) fails to return the completed Documents by the date stated in the notification letter/email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and an alternate potential winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8) OTHER INFORMATION: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence, including email or text, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and each prize winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at https://bit.ly/CCKTAll-StarMLS throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, APP OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities as defined in Rule #2 above assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person’s computer/mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any materials from the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as a Force Majeure (e.g., war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority,) an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. This Sweepstakes may be canceled or postponed by Sponsor, at any time, in its sole discretion, due to the ongoing pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or accessing the online entry form; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (c) the delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, including but not limited to claims of personal injury, illness/death (e.g., COVID-19) and/or property damage; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13) GENERAL: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address/mobile phone number submitted/used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address/mobile phone number attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question and/or the natural person assigned a phone number by a cellular service provider. Potential winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address/mobile phone number associated with the potentially winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
15) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after August 15, 2022, or after all prizes have been awarded, send an email with subject line: “The MLS All-Star Game Sweepstakes” to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by September 15, 2022.
16) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Promotion.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS”) and each of its member teams including Soccer United Marketing, LLC and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “MLS Entities”) and agrees that the MLS Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or the prizes awarded. The MLS Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.
All MLS-related trademarks are the property of Major League Soccer.
Copyright 2022 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.