Coca-Cola – Mello Yello 2018 Fishing Rod Instant Win Game Sweepstakes
Mello Yello® 2018 Fishing Rod Instant Win Game
NO PURCHASE/SCAN REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Mello Yello® 2018 Fishing Rod Instant Win Game (the “Instant Win Game”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (of the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Must have a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”) before entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Instant Win Game or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Instant Win Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Instant Win Game, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game.
4. Promotion Period: The Instant Win Game begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), January 2, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, December 31, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). One method of entry is available for only part of the Promotion Period, see Section 5 b, below for details. Each calendar day based on Eastern Time is a “Day” for purposes of prize seeding. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Instant Win Game.
5. How to Enter: There are 3 ways to enter:
a) Code Entry/Scan Method of Entry (available during the entire Promotion Period): During the Promotion Period, visit MelloYello.com/Fishing and follow the links and instructions to log in or create an Account. Then, locate the code on packaging of any 24 fl. oz. Mello Yello® (“Code”). Follow the links and instructions to enter or scan one Code where indicated. Once you have entered or scanned one Code, you will receive one Instant Win Game play. Play the Instant Win Game, and you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes.
b) sip & scan™ Method of Entry (available starting February 2, 2018 through the end of the Promotion Period): During the Promotion Period, visit MelloYello.com/Fishing and follow the links and instructions to log in or create an Account. Then, locate the sip & scan™ icon on packaging of any 24 fl. oz. Mello Yello® and using the game tile, scan the sip & scan™ icon. You automatically will receive 1 Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you a winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes.
c) Free Online Alternate Method of Entry (available during the entire Promotion Period): During the Promotion Period, to enter without making a purchase or scanning a sip & scan™ icon, visit MelloYello.com/Fishing and follow the links and instructions to log in or create an Account. Then, navigate to these rules and CLICK HERE. You automatically will receive 1 Instant Win Game play and you will be notified if you a winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes.
The Instant Win Game is not compatible with systems using Opera Web Browsers.
Limit: 1 Instant Win Game play per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services) will void all plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to play will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME DISPLAYS A WINNING MESSAGE, OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Instant Win Game Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. There will be 364 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 1 per Day of the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 8 – 10 weeks after the time of the Instant Win to the address associated with your Account, so be sure your information is up to date.
364 GRAND PRIZES: A Mello Yello® fishing rod, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $29.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game Prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays for the applicable Day. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $10,556.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Instant Win Game is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Instant Win Game to address the impairment and then resume the Instant Win Game in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Instant Win Game and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Instant Win Game, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Instant Win Game; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Instant Win Game and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Instant Win Game, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Instant Win Game, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2BenXLR. The winner list will be posted after all winners are confirmed.