Coca-Cola – Fall Festival – Win Board Set and one (1) Grill Set
Fall Festival Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATES OF ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, GEORGIA, MARYLAND, NORTH CAROLINA, OKLAHOMA, TENNESSEE, TEXAS, VIRGINIA, AND WEST VIRGINIA 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: The “Fall Festival Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) starts on October 26, 2020 at 12:00:00 AM ET and ends on December 7, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the States of Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia who at time of entry are 18 years of age or older (the “Entrant”). Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”) and Coca-Cola Bottlers, Western Sizzlin®, and their respective parent companies, related subsidiaries and affiliated companies, prize providers, participating venue, advertising and promotion agencies including Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively “Released Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each Entrant by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes as follows:
Online Entry: Go to http://wsfallfestival.com/ and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form including selecting your favorite Western Sizzlin, Great American, or Wood Grill location from the participating restaurant list. You must complete and submit the entry form as instructed to be eligible. As part of the Sweepstakes entry process, entrants will be required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
Mail-In Alternate Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without going online, hand print in black ink and in English your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/cellular phone number (if any), email address, date of birth, favorite Western Sizzlin, Great American, or Wood Grill location as noted below, on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Fall Festival Sweepstakes, PO Box 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488”. You will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: 1 entry per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by December 7, 2020 and received by December 14, 2020.
Restaurant NameRestaurant Address
Western Sizzlin209 West Grand Avenue, Rainbow City, AL 35901
Western Sizzlin200 Hamric Drive, Oxford, AL 36203
Western Sizzlin23980 John T. Reid Parkway, Scottsboro, AL 35768
Western Sizzlin1114 Glenn Blvd. S.W., Fort Payne, AL 35967
Western Sizzlin568 US Highway 431, Boaz, AL 35067
Western Sizzlin5200 Towson Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72901
Western Sizzlin3120 Alma Highway, Van Buren, AR 72956
Western SizzlinHighway 65 South, Clinton, AR 72031
Western Sizzlin1105 East Main Street, Russellville, AR 72801
Western SizzlinHighway 27 South & Highway 27 Bypass, Nashville, AR 71852
Western Sizzlin501 Legion Drive, Dalton, GA 30722
Western Sizzlin17567 York Road, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Western Sizzlin101 North Bruton Street, Wilson, NC 27893
Western Sizzlin11961 South 226 Highway, Spruce Pine, NC 28777
Western Sizzlin3200 North Main Street, Altus, OK 73521
Western Sizzlin1804 Decatur Pike, Athens, TN 37303
Western Sizzlin1-20 Hiway 1219, Wickett, TX 79788
Western Sizzlin37 Neal Run Boulevard, Parkersburg, WV 26101
Great American8365 Sudley Road, Manassas, VA 20109
Great American1780 Carl d Silver Parkway, Fredricksburg, VA 22401
Wood Grill2385 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Regardless of method of Entry, there is a limit of one (1) Entry (the “Entry”) into the Sweepstakes per person, per calendar day. A “calendar day” is defined as the 24 hours between 12:00:00 a.m. ET and the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Once the Entry has been verified, the Entry will be included in the Random Drawing as detailed below in Rule #4.
4) SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWING: The Sweepstakes random drawing will be held by the Administrator on or about December 16, 2020, from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
5) PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: Twenty-One (21) Prizes (one winner per participating restaurant): A Western Sizzlin Prize Pack comprised of the follow items: one (1) Smoker, one (1) Cornhole Board Set and one (1) Grill Set. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $350 each. Total ARV of all prizes offered: $7,350. Odds of winning a prize depend upon number of eligible Entries received in the Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) Prize per person per household. Prize will be fulfilled within 3 to 5 weeks of potential winner verification.
6) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE: The potential winners will be contacted by the Administrator via email and may be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and where legal, a Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”). If a potential winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by the Administrator (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to return the completed Affidavit by the date stated in the notification email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then that potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and an alternate potential winner may be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
7) GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prize will only be awarded upon winner verification and final approval of Sponsor. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, except as otherwise provided herein if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Prize may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by winner. Only twenty-one (21) prizes will be awarded in the Sweepstakes, provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries per participating restaurant have been received. Released Entities make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Promotion. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, prizes may vary from what has been advertised, pictured, etc. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined solely by the Sponsor.
8) GENERAL: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence with non-winning Entrants. Theses Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and the prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at http://wsfallfestival.com/ throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities as defined above in Rule #2 assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any materials from the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. In the event the Promotion is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Promotion, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the online entry form; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Each Prize winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13) DISPUTES: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted/used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to a username/e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, social networking site or other organization responsible for assigning usernames/e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the username/e-mail address in question. Potential winners may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potentially winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
15) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after December 14, 2020, send an email with subject line: “Fall Festival Sweepstakes” to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by January 15, 2021.
16) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd, Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
Biglari Holdings Inc. is not a sponsor or administrator of this promotion.
Copyright 2020 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.