Coca-Cola – Coca-Cola And Hy-Vee Holiday – Win a $500 Hy-Vee Gift Card
Coca-Cola and Hy-Vee Holiday Sweepstakes Official Rules
December 6, 2022 | Promotions
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Coca-Cola and Hy-Vee Holiday Sweepstakes 2022 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Colombia (excluding New York and Florida) who are 18 years of age or older and a free member of the HyVee Fuel Saver + Perks® program (subject to its Terms & Conditions) at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca Cola Company, Coca Cola bottlers, Hy-Vee, Inc., Merkle Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is void in NY, FL, and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca Cola Company, One Coca Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: Hy-Vee, Inc., 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266-8223. Prize Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules, and the decisions of the Sponsor, Administrator, and Prize Administrator are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”), December 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT, December 31, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s servers are the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes
5. How to Enter: All entrants must be members of the Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® program. If you are not a member, you can create and activate an account online at: https://www.hy-vee.com/my-account/fuel-saver-plus-perks. There are two (2) ways to enter during the Promotion Period:
Purchase Qualified Coca-Cola Products at Hy-Vee: Purchase at least $25.00 in a single transaction of any combination of any size bottle or can (excluding 20 oz bottles) of any variety of Coca-Cola®, Sprite®, Fanta®, Mr. Pibb®, Mello Yello®, Fresca®, Seagrams® Ginger Ale, Barq’s®, AHA®, DASANI®, smartwater®, vitaminwater®, Powerade®, Core Power®, Gold Peak®, Honest Tea®, Peace Tea®, Minute Maid® (excludes frozen concentrate and juices), and Dunkin’® 13.7 oz single bottles and either present your Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card, enter your phone number, or scan the bar code available through your online account or the Hy-Vee mobile app at the time of the purchase. You will automatically receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes
Enter By Mail:To enter without making a purchase, print your name, mailing address, phone number associated with your Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® program, email address, and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Coca-Cola and Hy-Vee Holiday Sweepstakes 2022” c/o Merkle Inc., P.O. Box 5011, Department 855569, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5011. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by December 31, 2022 and received by January 7, 2023. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: 5 Sweepstakes entry per person during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® account. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the/an authorized account holder.
6. Drawing: On or about January 17, 2023, Administrator will select the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Prize Administrator will notify potential winners by email soon thereafter. If potential winner has not provided an email address, potential winner will receive a phone call with prize claim instructions and will have 2 business days to respond. First Prize winners will be required to provide their full name and home mailing address within 3 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. If a potential prize winner fails follow instructions included in the phone call or within the time frame provided, potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Prize Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. First Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
150 FIRST PRIZES: Each winner will receive a $500 Hy-Vee Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500.00.
Gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions set by the issuer. No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $75,000.00.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and, in its discretion, award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. .
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Coca Cola bottlers, Administrator, Prize Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) incomplete entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, please click HERE. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.