Coca-Cola – Beat The Buzzer – Win “Upgrade Your Viewing Cave” prize package comprised of 1 75” TV and 1 set of surround sound speakers awarded as $2150 in electronics retailer gift cards and a $200 prepaid card
Beat the Buzzer
Beat the Buzzer
NO PURCHASE OR SCAN NECESSARY TO PLAY/ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Beat the Buzzer Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older and who have a Coca-Cola account (each an “Account”) at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, National Collegiate Athletic Association® (“NCAA®”), Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., CBS Broadcasting Inc., Merkle Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and any prize providers, agencies and suppliers that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) and an instant win game (the “Instant Win Game”). The Instant Win Game will be based on select dates of the basketball games in the 2021 NCAA® Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament (the “Tournament”).
The Sweepstakes is comprised of 4 different prize pools (each a “Sweepstakes Prize Pool”) as determined by the Coca-Cola® Flavor product scanned. The participating Coca-Cola® Flavors are Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Cherry Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Vanilla, Coca-Cola Vanilla Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Cherry Vanilla, Coca-Cola Cherry Vanilla Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Orange Vanilla and Coca-Cola Orange Vanilla Zero Sugar (“Participating Coca-Cola® Flavors”). See the list of prizes per Sweepstakes Prize Pool in Section 8a below. The Instant Win Game is comprised of 6 different prize pools (each a “IW Prize Pool”) as determined by the IW Game Date(s). See list of prizes per IW Prize Pool in Section 8b below.
2. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.Administrator: Merkle, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
The NCAA® is neither a sponsor nor administrator of the Promotion.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), March 1, 2021 and ends at 12:59 p.m. ET, April 6, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes runs throughout the Promotion Period. The Instant Win Game will be live and occur only on the following date(s) of the Tournament:
IW Prize Pool
IW Game Start Date, begins at 12:00 a.m. ET
IW Game End Date, ends at 11:59 p.m. ET except as noted
March 19, 2021
March 20, 2021
March 21, 2021
March 22, 2021
March 27, 2021
March 28, 2021
March 29, 2021
March 30, 2021
April 3, 2021
April 3, 2021
April 5, 2021
April 6, 2021 at 12:59 p.m. ET
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
5. How to Enter/Play (check dates carefully): You will need a Coca-Cola Account to participate. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for eligibility and notification purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. There are 3 ways to participate the Promotion:
a) Scan Coca-Cola® Flavor Label via the Website Method of Entry/Play: During the Promotion Period, using your mobile device, visit promo.coke.com/ncaa2021. Then, follow the instructions to scan, using your mobile device, the label of any 12 oz., 20 oz. or .5 liter Participating CocaCola® Flavors product. Follow the links and instructions through the AR hoops experience and then to log in or create an Account. You will then receive 1 entry into the drawing for the applicable Sweepstakes Prize Pool, based on the Participating Coca-Cola® Flavor scanned. Additionally, if you are playing on an IW Game Date, you will also advance to the Instant Win Game page where you will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of 1 of the applicable IW Prize Pool prizes.
b) Free Mail-In Method of Entry on non-IW Game Date: On a non-IW Game Day, to enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase, scanning a label, or using a mobile device, print your name, street address, phone number, Account username (email address), date of birth and THE SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE POOL FOR WHICH YOU ARE ENTERING (e.g., Coca-Cola Vanilla Prize Pool) on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage AND THE SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE POOL FOR WHICH YOU ARE ENTERING (e.g., Coca-Cola Vanilla Prize Pool) written on the outside of the envelope to “Beat the Buzzer Promotion – Free Entry,” c/o Merkle Inc., P.O. Box 5021, Department 847368, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5021. You will receive 1 entry into the drawing for the applicable Sweepstakes Prize Pool, based on the Sweepstakes Prize Pool written on the outside of the envelope, subject to the entry limit below. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 6, 2021 and received by April 13, 2021. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due requests, which will be disqualified. IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE A SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE POOL ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE ENVELOPE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY YOUR ENTRY.
c) Free Online Method of Entry/Play on IW Game Dates On an IW Game Date, to enter the Sweepstakes and play the IW Game without making a purchase, scanning a label, or using a mobile device, visit promo.coke.com/ncaa2021 and follow the links and instructions to log in or create an Account. Locate the Official Rules for this Promotion and navigate to this section. Then, CLICK HERE and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including a valid mailing address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You will receive an email to your email address with a one-time-use link. Follow the link and click on the button indicated to enter/play for free. Follow the links and instructions to choose the Sweepstakes prize pool for which you are entering. You will then receive 1 entry into the drawing for the chosen Sweepstakes Prize Pool and advance to the Instant Win Game page where you will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of 1 of the applicable IW Prize Pool prizes.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per person per day during the Promotion Period and 1 Instant Win Game play per person per IW Game Day during the Promotion Period per Prize Pool, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. All plays/entries must take place during applicable phase of the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, Accounts, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries/plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry/play, the authorized holder of the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized Account holders.
6. ALL POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN AND SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING INSTANT WIN GAME PLAY/ENTRY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED, AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
For the Sweepstakes: On or around April 16, 2021, Administrator will randomly select the potential winner for each Sweepstakes Prize Pool from among all eligible entries for the applicable Sweepstakes Prize Pool. Each potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone and will need to take additional steps below to claim the prize or forfeit it. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Sweepstakes Prize Pool during the Promotion Period.
For the Instant Win Game: There will be the following number of random, generated-winning times for the applicable IW Game Date(s), 1 for each Instant Win Game prizes listed in Section 8b below:
IW Prize Pool/Dates
# of random, generated-winning times
First Round/March 19-20, 2021
Second Round/ March 21-22, 2021
Sweet 16/March 27-28, 2021
Elite Eight/ March 29-30, 2021
Final Four/ April 3, 2021
National Championship/April 5-6, 2021
If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
For All Potential Winners: Each potential winner of a prize valued at $600 or more (or potential winner’s parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and (except where prohibited) Publicity Release (the “Declaration”), which must be received within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. Each potential winner of a prize valued under $600 will be required to provide to Administrator a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for eligibility and prize fulfillment purposes within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, he/she is disqualified and forfeits the applicable prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries for the applicable prize, up to three (3) alternate drawings. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled up to 9 – 11 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
a. Sweepstakes Prizes:
Coca-Cola Cherry/Coca-Cola Cherry Zero Sugar Prize Pool:
1 “UPGRADE YOUR VIEWING CAVE” PRIZE: An “Upgrade Your Viewing Cave” prize package comprised of 1 75” TV and 1 set of surround sound speakers awarded as $2,150 in electronics retailer gift cards, terms and conditions apply; and a $200 prepaid card, terms and conditions apply. All prize details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,350.
Your use of the prepaid card is governed by the Cardholder Agreement, and some fees may apply. This is not a gift card. Please note that prepaid cards are subject to expiration, so play close attention to the expiration date of the card. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in lieu of the prepaid card if a winner is between the ages of 13 and 17.
Coca-Cola Vanilla/Coca-Cola Vanilla Zero Sugar Prize Pool:
1 “STOCK YOUR SNACK PANTRY” PRIZE: A “Stock Your Snack Pantry Prize” awarded as $2,000 in Amazon.com Gift Cards. Restrictions Apply. See Amazon.com/gc-legal. ARV: $2,000.
Coca-Cola Cherry Vanilla/Coca-Cola Cherry Vanilla Zero Sugar Prize Pool:
1 “HOME COURT ADVANTAGE” PRIZE: A “Home Court Advantage” prize package comprised of 1 Pop-A-Shot game; a $500 sports gear retailer gift card, terms and conditions apply; a $500 Nike Digital Gift Card, terms and conditions apply; 1 year of Spotify Premium awarded as $100 in Spotify Gift Cards, terms and conditions apply; and a $500 Uber Eats gift card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $1,900.
Spotify is not a sponsor of the rewards or promotion or otherwise affiliated with Sponsor.
Uber Eats gift card Terms and Conditions – USA: By using this gift card, you accept the following terms and conditions: This card is redeemable via the Uber® or Uber Eats app within the U.S. in cities where Uber or Uber Eats is available. No fees. Funds do not expire. The card is non-reloadable and, except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded, or returned. You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use this gift card with the Uber or Uber Eats app. The card is not redeemable outside the U.S. Issuer is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, or unauthorized use. This card is issued by TBBK Card Services, Inc. For full terms and conditions and customer service, visit a href=”uber.com/legal/gift”>uber.com/legal/gift.
Coca-Cola Orange Vanilla/Coca-Cola Orange Vanilla Zero Sugar Prize Pool:
1 “FOOD DELIVERY SERVICE + PRODUCT FOR A YEAR” PRIZE: “Food delivery service + Product for a Year” prize package awarded as $1,500 in Uber Eats gift cards, terms and conditions apply; and a $500 retailer gift card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $2,000. Uber Eats gift card Terms and Conditions – USA: By using this gift card, you accept the following terms and conditions: This card is redeemable via the Uber® or Uber Eats app within the U.S. in cities where Uber or Uber Eats is available. No fees. Funds do not expire. The card is non-reloadable and, except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded, or returned. You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use this gift card with the Uber or Uber Eats app. The card is not redeemable outside the U.S. Issuer is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, or unauthorized use. This card is issued by TBBK Card Services, Inc. For full terms and conditions and customer service, visit a href=”uber.com/legal/gift”>uber.com/legal/gift.
For All Digital Card/Code Prizes: Terms and conditions of digital cards/codes and all prizes apply. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital cards/codes (claims that digital card/code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital card/code.
b. Instant Win Game Prizes:
32 FIRST ROUND PRIZES: A $100 check payable to winner. ARV: $100.
16 SECOND ROUND PRIZES: A $250 check payable to winner. ARV: $250.
8 SWEET SIXTEEN PRIZES: A $500 check payable to winner. ARV: $500.
4 ELITE EIGHT PRIZES: A $750 check payable to winner. ARV: $750.
2 FINAL FOUR PRIZES: A $1,000 check payable to winner. ARV: $1,000.
1 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP PRIZE: A $2,500 check payable to winner. ARV: $2,500.
The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win Game prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays on the applicable IW Game date(s).
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange, or transfer of a prize by any winner. Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Sweepstake prize and 1 Instant Win prize per person. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $26,950.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, statement, prize information, likeness, photo from any Sweepstakes trip, and city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic or other similar occurrence, civil unrest, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (“NCAA®”), Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., CBS Broadcasting Inc., Merkle Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including any related travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. NCAA® and Final Four® are registered trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. This is not intended to be used as a gambling device, but strictly for entertainment purposes only. The NCAA® and The CocaCola Company do not promote, endorse, or condone gambling or sports wagering of any kind.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
This arbitration provision shall survive conclusion, modification or termination of the Promotion and suspension, revocation, closure, modification, or amendments to the Official Rules, the Administrator’s Mobile Terms and Conditions, and any aspect of the relationship of the parties relating to or arising from participation in the Promotion.
14. Promotion Results: For a list of major prize winners, visit https://bit.ly/3pR6qCa. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.