Coca-Cola – All The Thrills – Win any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules $600 or more
All the Thrills Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
A PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATES OF ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, INDIANA, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, & TENNESSEE AS FURTHER DESCRIBED BELOW WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHIC ELIGIBILITY LISTED HEREIN AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: The All the Thrills Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) starts on April 3, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on May 16, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM CT (the “Promotion Period”). The Administrator (as defined below) runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an entry is received.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee who at time of entry are 21 years of age or older (the “Entrant”). Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”) and Coca-Cola Bottlers, Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. (“Disney”) and their respective parent companies, related subsidiaries and affiliated companies, franchisees, prize providers, and advertising and promotion agencies including Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively “Released Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each Entrant by participating in the Promotion, agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions. Void outside the geographic eligibility listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, eligible Participants may access the online entry form by scanning the Quick Response (“QR”) code found on advertising materials at participating retail locations in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee with your web-enabled mobile device. When using a web-enabled mobile device, message and data rates apply. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas. Proof of scanning the QR code does not constitute proof of completion or submission of an entry. Alternatively, to enter the Sweepstakes WITHOUT making a store visitation or scanning a QR code, go to https://bit.ly/AlltheThrillsSweepstakes (“Website”). Then follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form, including providing your full name, address, city, state, zip code, mobile phone number and a valid email address. As part of the Sweepstakes entry process, Entrants will be required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By completing and submitting the required information the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the “Entry”). Limit of one (1) Entry per person, per day, regardless of method of entry. Entries in excess of this limit are void. For the purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as the calendar day beginning at 12:00 AM CT and ending the same day at 11:59 PM CT. Entries received in excess of the limits stated herein will be void. Any entry information collected for/from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Except where prohibited by law, Entrants irrevocably grant to Sponsor, its affiliates, agents and licensees, the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use or reuse your name and prize information, as well as any other information or materials arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation of Entrant. Unless prohibited by law, Entrants waive any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude Sponsor from using or disclosing all or any part of your Entry in any manner and for any purpose. By participating, Entrants further release Sponsor from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of Entrants participation consistent with these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants acknowledge and agree that Entrants will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for participation or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether chosen as a winner or not. Entrants further agree that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be held on or about May 17, 2023 from among all eligible Entries received. The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
5) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: A 3-night stay at the Walt Disney World® Resort (“Grand Prize”) for the winner and up to three (3) guests (“Guests”), which includes the following: (i) round-trip coach airfare for the winner and Guests from the airport nearest the winner’s residence (unless winner resides within 200 miles or less of Walt Disney World) to Orlando Florida (with possible layovers); (ii) 3-night stay at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL (“Resort”) (one (1) room/quadruple occupancy); Resort hotel will be determined by Disney in its sole discretion; (iii) 3-day Walt Disney World Theme Park passes with Park Hopper® option for the winner and Guests (Theme park reservation required; blackout dates apply and are determined at the sole discretion of Disney); (iv) ) one (1) Resort VIP Tour Guide for up to seven (7) consecutive hours for the Group on one (1) day during the Vacation (guide, services and hours to be determined by Disney). All costs and expenses not expressly stated in the Grand Prize description above are excluded and solely the responsibility of the respective Grand Prize winner or Guests, including but not limited to: travel insurance, laundry services, food, beverages, local and long distance telephone calls, merchandise and souvenirs, and tips and gratuities not specifically set forth above. ARV of Grand Prize: $10,700. The actual value of the Grand Prize may vary. If the actual value of the Grand Prize is less than stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Please see Grand Prize restrictions below. Two (2) First Prizes: A $500 Gift Card. Total Value: $1,000. Total value of all prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes: $11,700.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By accepting and using the prize each winner voluntarily assumes all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift Cards and tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer. Grand Prize vacation is subject to restrictions specified by Disney. Resort accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winner. Grand Prize components may not be sold, traded, transferred, or refunded. Grand Prize is not redeemable for cash. Grand Prize is non-commissionable. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All details of prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may vary to what has been advertised, pictured, etc. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per household. Grand Prize will be fulfilled by Disney or its designee. First Prize will be fulfilled by the Administrator after verification of eligibility.
Theme parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures, change or cancellation without notice or liability. Park admission, offerings and ticket options are not guaranteed. Sponsor and Disney reserve the right to cancel, delay, or postpone any offering. To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/) AND valid admission are required for the same theme park on the same date for each person in the group ages 3 and up. Reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized. A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. The Park Hopper® option allows guests to visit more than one park per day, with some restrictions. Learn more at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/park-hopper/.
Disney reserve the right to remove or to deny entry of the Grand Prize winner and/or Guest(s) who engages in a disorderly or disruptive manner (as determined by Disney in its sole discretion), or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any event while on the vacation. Further, if any such actions occur, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the vacation early for the Grand Prize winner and/or Guests and send the Grand Prize winner and/or Guests home with no further compensation. The Grand Prize will be forfeited if: (1) Grand Prize winner is not available to travel on dates specified by the Sponsor and/or Disney; or (2) proper travel documents (e.g., photo id, passport, etc.) are not obtained by a Grand Prize winner by the date specified by Disney. Grand Prize winner and Guests are solely responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they wish to obtain at their own expense and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Grand Prize winner and Guests must travel on the same itinerary. Grand Prize winner is bound by the terms and conditions of the Walt Disney World Resort, and other third-party service providers used in connection with the Grand Prize. The Released Parties are not responsible if tickets, etc. are lost, stolen, or misplaced by a Grand Prize winner or Guests and will not be replaced or if any booked transportation is missed for any reason. Exact dates are subject to change and are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The Grand Prize winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules.
The Grand Prize must be booked at least forty-five (45) days prior to the intended travel dates and must occur before December 1, 2024.
The Grand Prize winner and up to three (3) guests must travel together. Once selected by the Grand Prize winner, guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Disney, which may be withheld for any reason. If the Grand Prize winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of guests, the Grand Prize will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute Grand Prize or compensation provided to the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner agrees to be solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of their travel party, related to any use or misuse of the vacation or any related activity or travel.
Grand Prize fulfillment is subject to restrictions and availability. The Grand Prize must be booked through a travel agent as designated by Disney at least forty-five (45) days prior to the intended departure date. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of the trip. Disney is not liable, including for any costs or expenses, if any component of the Grand Prize is changed, delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and Grand Prize winner will not be reimbursed, and no substitution will be provided except as in Disney’s sole discretion.
Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Grand Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. No one-way trips or upgrades allowed. Unless otherwise necessitated by Sponsor, no stopovers are permitted on tickets issued as the Grand Prize; if a stopover otherwise occurs, the Grand Prize will terminate and full fare will be charged from the stopover point for the remaining trip segment(s), including the return. Once hotel accommodations and flight arrangements have been confirmed, no changes will be allowed except by Sponsor. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any and all baggage charges, taxes and any other charges incurred after or in connection with the issuance of airline tickets. Released Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes in its sole discretion. The roundtrip air transportation element of the Prize begins and ends at the point of departure. Other hotel fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the Winner/Guest(s).
Minors under the age of eighteen (18) not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of twenty-one (21) in the same room. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the trip.
Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to make any deductions and withholdings that Sponsor deems necessary or desirable under applicable federal, state and local tax laws, rules, regulations, codes or ordinances.
Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of any prize valued at $600 or more.
If the Grand Prize vacation, in part or in its entirety, is unable to be utilized as planned for reasons including, but not limited to, scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, delays, an event of force majeure (any acts of God, natural catastrophes, public enemies, war, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, strikes or labor difficulties, lockout, judicial or government order, or other requirement of law, or national emergencies or any other cause beyond the Sponsor or Disney’s reasonable control), an unforeseeable health event (e.g., pandemic or epidemic), or for any other reason whatsoever, then neither the Sponsor nor Disney will have an obligation to award compensation, reimbursement, or reschedule the vacation in lieu thereof, and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof.
7) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE: The potential winners will be contacted by the Administrator via email and may be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”):  an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release,  a travel release (for the Grand Prize winner and Guests). If a minor is selected as a guest, Grand Prize winner must be his/her parent/legal guardian.); and  IRS Form W-9 to include winner’s social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service (for winners of prizes valued at $600 or more). If the winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Administrator (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to return the completed Documents by the date stated in the notification letter/email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and an alternate potential winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8) OTHER INFORMATION: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence, including, email, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at https://bit.ly/AlltheThrillsSweepstakes throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials from/about the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as a Force Majeure (e.g., war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority,) an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. This Sweepstakes may be canceled or postponed by Sponsor, at any time, in its sole discretion, due to the ongoing pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
11) RELEASES: All Entrants, including winners and their guests (as applicable), agree as a condition of Entry into the Promotion, to release and hold harmless Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (b) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (c) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (d) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Each prize winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
13) GENERAL: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Potential winners may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potential winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively, “Disputes”) arising out of or connected with this Promotion (excluding any and all Disputes arising out of or connected with the Grand Prize set forth in Section 5 above) shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; (b) any and all Disputes arising out of or connected with the Grand Prize set forth in Section 5 above will be governed by, and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, in a court in Orange County, Florida having jurisdiction; (c) any and all Disputes, claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) ; and (d) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
15) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after June 30, 2023 or after all winners have been verified, send an email with subject line: “All the Thrills Sweepstakes” to firstname.lastname@example.org. All such requests must be received by July 31, 2023.
16) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd, Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is not a sponsor of the Promotion.
© 2023 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. These Official Rules may not be copied, edited, or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written consent of Marden-Kane, Inc.