Coca-Cola – 2024 Men’s Final Four – Win the winner and up to three (3) guests to attend the NCAA Men’s Basketball 2024 Final Four® in Phoenix Arizona
2024 Men’s Final Four® Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STAES OF INDIANA, MARYLAND, OHIO, PENNSYLVANIA, AND WEST VIRGINIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHIC ELIGIBILITY LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The 2024 Men’s Final Four® Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on March 5, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 1, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an entry is received.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the states of Indiana, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia who at time of entry are 18 years of age or older. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca-Cola Bottlers, Giant Eagle, Inc., members and agents of the National Collegiate Athletic Association® (“NCAA®”) and its employees, directors, officers, members and their respective parent companies, related subsidiaries and affiliated companies, Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and internet agencies, suppliers and any other companies engaged in the development, administration, production, fulfillment or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Entities”) and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant (the “Entrant” or “Participant”) by participating in the Sweepstakes agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Void outside the geographic eligibility listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible Participants may access the online entry form by scanning the Quick Response (“QR”) code found on advertising materials at participating Giant Eagle and GetGo™ Cafe + Market retail locations Indiana, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia with your web-enabled mobile device. When using a web-enabled mobile device, message and data rates apply. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas. Alternatively, to enter the Sweepstakes WITHOUT making a store visitation or scanning a QR code, go to https://bit.ly/2024GiantEagleMensFinalFour and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form, including providing your full name, address, city, state, zip code, mobile phone number and a valid email address. As part of the Sweepstakes entry process, Entrants will be required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By completing and submitting the required information the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the “Entry”). Limit of one (1) Entry per person, per day, regardless of method of entry. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is defined as the calendar day beginning at 12:00 AM ET and ending the same day at 11:59 PM ET. Entries received in excess of the limits stated herein will be void. Any entry information collected for/from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules.
Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Except where prohibited by law, Entrants irrevocably grant to the Released Entities, their affiliates, agents and licensees, the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use or reuse their name and prize information, as well as any other information or materials arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation to the Entrant. Unless prohibited by law, Entrants waive any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude the Released Entities from using or disclosing all or any part of an Entry in any manner and for any purpose. By participating, Entrants further release the Released Entities from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of Entrants’ participation consistent with these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants acknowledge and agree that Entrants will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for participation or for granting the Released Entities any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether chosen as a winner or not. Entrants further agree that the Released Entities are not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be held on or about April 3, 2023 from among all eligible Entries received in the Sweepstakes. The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
5) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for the winner and up to three (3) guests to attend the NCAA Men’s Basketball 2024 Final Four® in Phoenix, Arizona. Prize consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 4-nights’ accommodations of Sponsor’s choosing (one (1) room, quadruple occupancy); four (4) tickets to the NCAA Men’s Basketball 2024 Final Four® game on Saturday, April 6, 2024; four (4) tickets to the NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship game on Monday, April 8, 2024; ground transportation to and from destination airport and hotel; and a $1,000 Gift Card (as solely determined by the Sponsor). Total ARV: $11,000. Ten (10) First Prizes: A $200 Giant Eagle Card. Total Value: $2,000. Total ARV of all prizes offered in the Sweepstakes: $13,000. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of qualified Entries are received.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift Cards and tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer, and winner and guests agree to comply with such terms and conditions as well as with all venue rules and regulations. Exact location of seats to be determined solely by Sponsor. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Prize may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winner. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may vary to what has been advertised, pictured, etc. Released Entities are not responsible for damage or loss of a prize after it has been delivered to a confirmed winner. Prize will be fulfilled by the Administrator after verification of eligibility. Limit of one (1) prize per household.
7) GRAND PRIZE TRIP RESTRICTIONS: Travel must be made through the Administrator or Administrator’s travel agent and is subject to the restrictions in these Official Rules. The prize will be forfeited if: (1) prize winner is not available to travel on the date specified by the Sponsor; or (2) proper travel documents (e.g., photo id, passport, etc.) are not obtained by the prize winner by the date specified by the Sponsor. The prize winner and his or her travel companions must travel together on the same itinerary. The prize winner is bound by the terms and conditions of all airlines and other third-party service providers used in connection with the prize. The prize winner is solely responsible for their and their guests’ use of their prize. Prize winner and guests agree to maintain their behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize-related activity. Admission to the event is subject to the regulations and requirements of the venue, as applicable. The Released Entities reserve the right, at their discretion, to remove or to deny entry of the prize winner or prize winner’s guest who engages in a disorderly or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event. Released Entities are not responsible if tickets, wristbands, etc. are lost, stolen, or misplaced or if any booked transportation is missed for any reason by a prize winner or their guest and none will be replaced. Trip components are subject to change without notice. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Unless otherwise noted, any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the winner is solely responsible for any charges or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. Guests traveling with the winner must, at time of prize fulfillment, be at least 21 years of age unless they are the child of the winner, in which case the parent or legal guardian of such minor travel companion(s) must sign and return a release on their behalf. Winner and the winner’s guests must possess valid photo ID and required travel documents and are solely responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they wish to obtain at their own expense and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor and Administrator have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance.
Released Entities are not responsible if tickets, etc. are lost, stolen, or misplaced for any reason by a winner or their guest and none will be replaced. Exact dates and locations are subject to change and are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
All expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned herein as being provided, are not included as part of the prize, and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner and his/her guest, including, but not limited to: all ground transportation, travel and other applicable insurance, room service, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, food, beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges and any other personal expenses incurred. Prize winner agrees that the Sponsor is not responsible in any way for any additional expenses, omissions, delays or re-routing resulting from any acts of any government or authority and acknowledge that they are solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of their guest related to any prize-related activity, including, without limitation, any actions, claims or liabilities related to a guest’s use of the prize.
If the prize-trip, in part or in its entirety, is unable to take place as planned for reasons including, but not limited to, scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, delays, an event of force majeure (any acts of God, natural catastrophes, public enemies, war, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, strikes or labor difficulties, lockout, judicial or government order, or other requirement of law, or national emergencies or any other cause beyond the Sponsors’ reasonable control), an unforeseeable health event (e.g., pandemic or epidemic), or for any other reason whatsoever, then Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof.
8) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The potential winners will be contacted by the Administrator via email and may be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”):  an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release and  IRS Form W-9 to include winner’s social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service (for prize awarded over $600 in value). If a potential winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Administrator (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to return the completed Documents by the date stated in the notification letter/email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and an alternate potential winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
9) OTHER INFORMATION: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence with non-winning Entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to this Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
10) CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and the prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at https://bit.ly/2024GiantEagleMensFinalFour throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in connection with the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, mobile device, or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device, which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials from the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority, an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. This Sweepstakes may be canceled or postponed by Sponsor, at any time, in its sole discretion, due to the ongoing pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize.
12) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or accessing the online entry form; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded (including any travel/activity related thereto, including but not limited to claims of personal injury, death and/or property damage); (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Each prize winner recipient shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
14) GENERAL: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Potential winners may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potential winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
15) DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
16) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after April 30, 2023, send an email with subject line: “2024 Men’s Final Four Sweepstakes – GE” to firstname.lastname@example.org. All such requests must be received by May 30, 2023.
17) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Giant Eagle, Inc. and the National Collegiate Athletic Association are neither a sponsor nor administrator of this Sweepstakes.
All NCAA-related trademarks are the property of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
NCAA®, Final Four® and March Madness® are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
Copyright 2023 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.