Clorox Hidden Valley – $1k Ranch For The Win Sweepstakes
The $1K Ranch for the Win Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The $1K Ranch for the Win Sweepstakes (the
“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States
and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the
time of entry and who create or have a free Ranchology™ Rewards account. Employees officers, and representatives of The Clorox Company (“Sponsor”), Merkle, Inc.
(“Administrator”), and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the
immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members
of each such employee may complete the survey but are not eligible to win a
prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local
laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes
entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s
and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to
the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements
set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: The Clorox Company, 1221 Broadway, Oakland, CA, 94612. Administrator:
Merkle, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The
Sweepstakes begins on January 23, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”)
and ends on June 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”)
and consists of two (2) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as set forth in
the chart below:
Entry Period Start Date (at 12:00 a.m. PT) End Date (at 11:59 p.m. PT) Approximate Drawing Date
January 23, 2020 March 31, 2020 April 8, 2020
April 1, 2020 June 30, 2020 July 8, 2020
are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There
are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
(a) Via Email Invite from Hidden Valley Ranch: During the Promotion Period, if you receive an original email invitation from Hidden Valley Ranch, follow the links and instructions in the email and take the survey. After you have completed the survey, you may opt-in to this Sweepstakes by agreeing to these Official Rules. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. (b) Via Website: During the Promotion Period, go to https://www.hiddenvalley.com/profile-survey/ and then follow the links and instructions to create or sign into your Ranchology™ Rewards account and take the survey. After you have completed the survey, you may opt-in to this Sweepstakes by agreeing to these Official Rules. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Ranchology™ Rewards account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, Ranchology Rewards accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate or subvert the entry process is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register or connected to the Ranchology™ Rewards account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and he or she must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during each Entry Period on or about the dates set forth in the chart in Section 3 above. Non-winning entries from Entry Period 1 will not carry over into the subsequent Entry Period. Each potential winner will be notified by email. Each potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and, where not prohibited, a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner is disqualified and forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of winner confirmation.
7. Prizes: TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES (ONE (1) AWARDED PER ENTRY PERIOD): A $1,000 check payable to winner. Approximate Retail Value: $1,000.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable,
and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number
of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Total value of all prizes: $2,000. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
8. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each
winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness,
photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising,
promotional and other purposes in any
and all media, now known or hereafter devised, in any manner, worldwide,
in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel,
suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud,
technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or
proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole
discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in
its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all
non-suspect eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any
or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it
finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the
Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other
promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated
entries. Any attempt by any person to
deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a
violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made,
Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees and other
remedies) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of
these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet Service Provider (“ISP”), website or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, but not limited to, errors or problems which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Code, request, entries, plays or prize claims, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related, materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected or stolen mail or entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees
that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or
connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any
form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for
the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate
Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all
claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs
incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and in no
event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs;
and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for,
and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental
and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual
out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or
otherwise increased. All issues and
questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and
enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the
entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by,
and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without
giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the
State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application
of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/35pyvWh. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2020 Merkle, Inc. All rights reserved.