Cline Cellars – Pizza’s Perfect Pairing – Win one (1) deluxe pizza oven
CLINE CELLARS PIZZA’S PERFECT PAIRING SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED AS A PART OF THE PRIZE PACKAGE.
The Cline Cellars Pizza’s Perfect Pairing Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Cline Family Cellars, 24737 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA (the “Sponsor”).
The Sweepstakes is administered by One Line Agency, Inc., 29 Chelsea Drive, Syosset, NY 11791 (the “Administrator”).
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook™. You understand that you are entering a sweepstakes sponsored by Cline Family Cellars and not by Facebook™.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes participation is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes is void in U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited.
The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor and each of its respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, other alcoholic beverage suppliers, and any agencies involved in the administration, development and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes including, but not limited to, Sponsor, web design, advertising, and prize fulfillment companies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same households of each such individual.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 1, 2020 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on September 30, 2020 (“Entry Period”). The sweepstakes will be administered in three (3) Rolling Entry Periods for a chance to win a First Prize, as outlined in the chart below, from among the eligible entries received within each respective period.
Rolling Entry Period
Entries Must Be Received Between
Winner Selection Date (On Or About)
First Prize 1
June 1, 2020 at 12:00:00 AM ET
June 30, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET
July 3, 2020
First Prize 2
July 1, 2020 at 12:00:00 AM ET
July 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET
August 3, 2020
First Prize 3
August 1, 2020 at 12:00:00 AM ET
August 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET
September 3, 2020
June 1, 2020 at 12:00:00 AM ET
September 30, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET
October 6, 2020
Registration with Facebook may be required to enter. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can sign up at no cost at the app store or at www.facebook.com.
There are three (3) ways to enter:
Go to www.facebook.com/ClineFamilyCellars (the “Facebook Page”.) If you haven’t done so already, you are encouraged to “Like” the Cline Family Cellars Facebook Page. Click on the Sweepstakes tab and complete the official online entry form including your full name, complete mailing address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, favorite wine to pair with pizza, how much you usually spend on a bottle of wine and optional opt-in to receive more information from Cline Family Cellars. Send your entry by clicking on the submit button on the Sweepstakes page.
To enter using your smartphone, text the designated keyword to the number printed on the Sponsor’s communication during the Entry Period. You will be prompted with a link to enter the sweepstakes. Complete the official online entry form. Participants must have a mobile phone with web browsing capabilities to enter and may incur a data charge from their wireless service provider. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
Limit one entry per Facebook user account per day. All electronic entries must be received by 11:59:59PM ET on September 30, 2020.
If you are unable to participate via Facebook or smartphone, you may enter by mail by hand printing your full name, complete address, telephone number, email address and date of birth on a plain 3″ x 5” card and mail it to: “Cline Cellars Pizza’s Perfect Pairing” Sweepstakes, c/o One Line Sports Agency, P.O. Box 610505, Bayside, NY 11361-0505. Group and mechanically reproduced entries, including photocopies, are not eligible. Sponsors will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, misdirected or postage due entries. Postmark date will be used to determine the assigned Rolling Entry Period. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by Septmber 30, 2020 and received by October 5, 2020. Each entry must be mailed separately.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decision of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
3. PRIZES: A total of four (4) prizes will be offered in the Sweepstakes. One (1) Grand Prize and three (3) First Prizes.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) deluxe pizza oven. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is $2,000.
Three (3) First Prize Winners will each receive one (1) countertop pizza oven. ARV of First Prize is $300.
The make, color and features of each prize will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any prize pictured or mentioned in advertising or Promotion materials is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize awarded. No alcoholic beverages are included in the prize. Winners are solely responsible for all other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to, propane, cover, accessories, and other oven-related incidentals. Other restrictions may apply.
ARV of all prizes is $2,900. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes or assessments and any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Sponsor for the calendar year in which the prize is awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: First Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted according to the chart above from among the eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received within each Rolling Entry Period. Non-winning entries from one Rolling Entry Period will not carry over into following Rolling Entry Periods. Limit one (1) First Prize per person and per household.
The Grand Prize Winner will be determined by a random drawing to be conducted on or about October 6, 2020 from among all eligible entries received throughout the entire Entry Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the entire Entry Period.
Potential winners will be chosen by an independent judging organization whose decision with respect to the selection of the winners and the interpretation of these rules and regulations will be final. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law) within five (5) business days. If potential winner does not reply to such notification within five (5) business days, an email notification is not acknowledged after up to three (3) attempts and/or the Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release is not returned to Sponsor within specified time period, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Personally identifiable information received will be used only to verify eligibility and award prizes.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant of an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting Facebook account. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because of email addresses that are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the control of the Sponsor. Return of any prize notification as “undeliverable” will result in disqualification. If for any reason any prize is not claimed or a winner is disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
5. GENERAL RULES: By acceptance of prize, Winners grant permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use their names, city, state, and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotions, and trade without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering, participants hereby agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook™, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, attorneys and representatives (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) from any and all injuries, loss, claims or damages arising out of an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use or misuse of any prize. No transfer or substitution of prize is permitted except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website involved in the Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages, including attorneys’ fees, from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, typographical or other errors, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the entry mechanism, to be violating these Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner.
6. HOLD HARMLESS: Sweepstakes provided “as is”. Winners and entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible or liable for, and each winner and entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from losses, damages, or injuries of any kind to person, including personal injury or death, or property resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes-related activity, including, but not limited to, the acceptance/possession and/or use or misuse of any prize or any injury or damage to entrant’s or third person’s property related to or resulting from any prize or any part of the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and that entrant shall hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless against, any liability for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, whether or not foreseeable, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages to persons or to property arising out of the prize awarded hereunder.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding the Sweepstakes, including any websites used in connection therewith and any prize awarded hereunder, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by the Sweepstakes Entities.
7. RULES/NAME OF WINNER: A copy of the official rules can be found on the Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/ClineFamilyCellars or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Cline Cellars Pizza’s Perfect Pairing Sweepstakes” Official Rules, c/o One Line Agency, P.O. Box 610505, Bayside, NY 11361-0505. Requests received after October 31, 2020 will not be honored. For a list of the winners, available after November 30, 2020, visit www.facebook.com/ClineFamilyCellars or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Cline Cellars Pizza’s Perfect Pairing Sweepstakes” Winner’s List, c/o One Line Agency, P.O. Box 610505, Bayside, NY 11361-0505. Requests received after April 1, 2021 will not be honored.
8. DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or an appropriate California State Court if federal court is not a proper or available venue; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.