Church & Dwight Vitafusion & L’il Critters – $500 Gift Card Giveaway – Win the following One $500 Gift Card
Vitafusion™ & L’il Critters® $500 Gift Card Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Vitafusion & L’il Critters $500 Gift Card Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is a random drawing promotion and is open only to individual, legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (nineteen (19) or older in AL and NE, twenty-one (21) or older in MS). Employees, officers and representatives of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (“Sponsor”), Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC (“Administrator”), (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and members of the immediate families (spouse, parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void outside of the fifty (50) United States/D.C. and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. By participating, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Unless otherwise indicated, all language contained herein applies to the Sweepstakes.
2. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Monday, August 15, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), during which time all entries must be received. The Sponsor’s designated server is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. Eastern Time shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
Scan the QR code found on Vitafusion & L’il Critters product tags at participating Walmart retail stores[TLA1] or visit https://vitafusion.wyng.com/GiftCardSweeps during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to complete all required information on the entry form and submit entry form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All online Sweepstakes entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. Limit: One (1) entry per person per day ET, regardless of method of entry. Limit: One (1) prize per person or household.
Entries that are generated by a script, macro, or other automated means and/or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. Automated methods of entry, including entry via third party websites or services, are prohibited. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for (a) electronic transmissions or entries, prize notifications and/or prize claims that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, destroyed, misdirected or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (b) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; (c) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any other person’s computer, mobile device and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s or Administrator’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; (d) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (e) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising related to this Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize winners; or (f) cheating or fraud by any entrant. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any interruptions in phone service, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections that may limit a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having used the same e-mail account, the authorized account subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the applicable domain. Incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entries will be void. Standard data rates may apply if a mobile device is used for Sweepstakes entry. Check with your wireless service provider for details. Wireless internet access may not be available in certain areas and is not available on all mobile devices/wireless service providers. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING AND PRIZE: There will be a random drawing conducted on or about Wednesday, December 7, 2022 to select two (2) potential Prize winners. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, from among all eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes.
Two (2) Prizes: Each Winner (two in total) will receive the following:
· One (1) $500 Gift Card. Terms and conditions of the Gift Card apply. ARV is $500. Gift Card may be awarded either electronically or by USPS. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prize.
Prizes are not transferrable or assignable and may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize (or portion thereof) for an item of equal or greater value in the event an offered prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor or any other Sweepstakes Entities for any prize that the winner is unable to use for any reason. Winner is responsible for any applicable federal, state, or local taxes on the prize. Sponsor and the other Sweepstakes Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty.
5. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: Potential Sweepstakes prize winners will be notified via the e-mail used to register for the Sweepstakes, requesting confirmation of personal information, i.e. mailing address. Potential prize winners must respond to such e-mail with the requested information within three (3) business days from the time at which winner notification is sent by Sponsor or Administrator, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Noncompliance by date specified for the return of any requested information or if any prize or prize notification is undeliverable, will result in disqualification. Sponsor and the other Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any change of e-mail address, inactive e-mail accounts, a potential winner’s failure to monitor its e-mail account or e-mails not received due to spam filters or other technical issues outside their control. Prize will be awarded assuming a sufficient number of eligible entries are received, and the prize is properly claimed.
6. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a prize by a winner constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective advertising and promotional agencies to use such winner’s name, address (city and state), likeness and/or voice for advertising and promotional purposes for this Sweepstakes only, without additional compensation, permission or notification, except as otherwise prohibited by law.
8. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and legally binding in all respects and not subject to appeal. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, any related abbreviated rules or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including, but not limited to, any entry form, point-of-sale material, or television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall govern. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify permanently from this Sweepstakes any entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. All Sweepstakes materials are subject to verification and are void if (i) not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels, (ii) any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way, (iii) are obtained where prohibited, or (iv) they contain printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Sweepstakes materials submitted to Sponsor. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, Sponsor, or any other Sweepstakes Entity. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and randomly draw from among those eligible entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date to award the prize. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective owners, general and limited partners, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims made by any entrant, prize winner, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize (or portion thereof) or any travel or participation in any promotion or prize related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts in the State of New Jersey; entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All claims or disputes related to or involving these Official Rules, and/or this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
11. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Vitafusion & L’il Critters $500 Card Giveaway Winner – Walmart, P.O. Box 2001, Framingham, MA 01703-2001. All such requests must be received by 12/21/22.
12. SPONSOR: Church & Dwight Co., Inc., 500 Charles Ewing Blvd., Ewing, NJ 08628.
ADMINISTRATOR: Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC, Framingham, MA 01702 www.cfapromo.com
The use of any prize manufacturer, name, or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.
© Church & Dwight Co., Inc. All rights reserved.