CHLOE Wine Collection – Win a Trip for 2 to A Red Carpet Award Show in Los Angeles, California valued at $7,250 ARV
Chloe Wine Collection 2016 Red Carpet Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
REFERENCES TO ANY THIRD PARTY ENTITY ARE NOT MEANT TO IMPLY THAT SUCH THIRD PARTY ENDORSES THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
1. Sponsor: The Wine Group LLC (“Sponsor”) doing business as Chloe Wine Collection, 4596 Tesla Road, Livermore, California 94550.
2. Administrator: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, New York 11747.
3. Eligibility: The 2016 Red Carpet Sweepstakes (herein after referred to as, “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Individuals (including, but not limited to, employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor or any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion or supplying the prizes, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, are not eligible to enter or win any prize. Employees, officers, and directors of alcohol beverage licensees (including but not limited to alcohol beverage retailers and alcohol beverage wholesalers), and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win any prize. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step- children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. Promotion Schedule: The entry period for the Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on 1/1/2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on 2/29/2016 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes and the Promotion Period.
5. Promotion Entry: There is one (1) way to enter: via www.chloeredcarpetsweeps.com (the “Website”). Please navigate your internet browser to the Website and then click on the link which takes you to the Sweepstakes entry page. You must complete all required fields of the entry form. Once you have completed the entry form, submit your Sweepstakes entry by clicking the “Submit Entry” button on the Sweepstakes entry page. All entries become the property of Sponsor. Receipt of online entries may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to Sweepstakes eligibility.
By entering, entrant represents and warrants that he/she has fully complied with these Official Rules. By entering, entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties (as defined below) from any action or liability resulting from his/her participation in the Promotion and/or any other information included in any entry.
Limit one (1) entry per e-mail address per day during the Promotion Period. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) PST and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. PST. Multiple entries in excess of this limitation or mass entry attempts may result in disqualification of all entries by such person. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties, are prohibited. Duplicate or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
6. Selection of Winner: Within ten (10) business days following the end of the Promotion Period (on or about March 15, 2016), the Administrator will select one (1) entry at random from among all eligible entries submitted during the Promotion Period as the potential Grand Prize winner. The Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions, along with those of Sponsor, are final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
An entrant’s odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. Prize, and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): The Grand Prize consists of a three (3) day, two (2) night trip for two (2) people to Los Angeles, California to attend an entertainment-industry awards show (the “Award Show”) to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Travel must take place on the dates specified by Sponsor surrounding the Awards Show. The Grand Prize includes round trip coach class air transportation within the United States from a major airport near the Grand Prize winner’s home city to Los Angeles, California, round trip ground transfers between Los Angeles International Airport and hotel, round trip transfer between the hotel and the Awards Show venue, two (2) night accommodations at a hotel in the City of Los Angeles, California or surrounding area (based on double occupancy), and two (2) tickets to the Award Show. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $7,250.
The Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest must share accommodations of one (1) hotel room as selected by Sponsor. The Grand Prize winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary.
The prize consists only of those items expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, insurance, telephone charges, room service and laundry services, personal expenses, gratuities, entertainment, transfers (excluding those referenced above), incidental charges, meals, attire for Winner and Winner’s guest, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, any transportation not mentioned within such Grand Prize descriptions and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Winner and Winner’s guest. Grand Prize winner’s guest must be at least 21 years of age at time of travel.
The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, may not be resold, and cannot be used as partial payment toward a hotel room category other than that assigned. No substitution of the prize or any component thereof is permitted, except in the sole discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute cash, a prize and/or a prize component of equal or greater value. The prize will be awarded if properly claimed. Prize is awarded “as is” and without any warranty, except as required by law. All taxes on the Grand Prize value are the sole responsibility of winner. An Internal Revenue Service form 1099 reflecting the actual value of the prize will be issued in the prize recipient’s name as required by law. Winner is not entitled to exchange or transfer prizes or to obtain other substitutes, provided, however, Sponsor reserves the sole right to substitute prizes or portions thereof of equal or greater value if a prize listed or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason.
Actual value depends on market conditions at time of fulfillment. Any difference between ARV and actual value will not be awarded. All prize details will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Grand Prize trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor surrounding the Award Show. Other restrictions may apply. If Grand Prize winner is unable to travel on dates specified and agreed to, Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary and all other travel-related aspects of the prize in its sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. In the event the Grand Prize winner lives within one-hundred eighty (180) miles of Los Angeles, California, round-trip ground transportation may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be provided in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation will be provided. The Grand Prize winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. Guest must execute a liability/publicity release (where legal) prior to issuance of travel documents. The Grand Prize winner and guest must possess valid government-issued photo I.D. in order to travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. In the event the Award Show is cancelled or postponed due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control, that portion of the Grand Prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided.
8. Sweepstakes Entry: Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled entries, computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Promotion (in whole or in part) is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm, earthquake, other natural weather event, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation (including failure of one or more governmental entities to timely approve Promotion in accordance with applicable regulations) or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s complete control that
corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion (including but not limited to terminating/suspending the Promotion in one or more jurisdictions). In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Promotion and award the Grand Prize from among all eligible entries received to date or otherwise in a manner which it deems fair, appropriate and reasonably consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, network or at any website, or any combination thereof, including without limitation any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other electronic device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Promotion. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Promotion and/or prevent others from participating in the Promotion. CAUTION: IF AN ATTEMPT IS MADE TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND MAY SEEK CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND/OR DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Notification/Requirements: Potential winner will be contacted via telephone and/or e-mail, as chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Failure to respond to the initial verification notice within forty-eight (48) hours after notification or return of notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts will result in disqualification. After initial verification, the potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return, via e-mail, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release (where legal) (“Affidavit package”) within five (5) days of attempted notification, or the Grand Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. If the potential winner fails to return the fully completed and signed Affidavit package within the required time period, or the Affidavit package is returned undeliverable, or in the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner selected from all remaining non- winning eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, time permitting. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the transmitting e-mail account used to participate in the Promotion. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Acceptance of prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for Sponsor/Administrator and their respective affiliates, successors, representatives and assigns to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, biographical data, and city/state of residence in programming, all media, advertising, trade and/or promotional material or on a winner’s list without compensation or notice, to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation.
10. General Conditions: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
11. Limitation of Liability: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, psLIVE, and their respective officers, directors, agents, owners, shareholders, representatives and employees, as well as its successors, representatives, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) as follows: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO
PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZES AWARDED. In the event Grand Prize Winner or his/her guest consumes alcoholic beverages while participating in any Grand-Prize-Experience-related activities, they do so at their own discretion and agree to hold the Released Parties harmless from any subsequent damages or third-party claims arising out of or related to such consumption. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, or misdirected entries.
12. Disputes: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or an appropriate California State Court in San Francisco, California if federal court is not a proper or available venue; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards in favor of entrant shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses (other than attorneys’ fees), and so waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. Winner List: For the name of the winner, mail a written request, together with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Red Carpet Sweepstakes Winner, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. AW), Melville, NY 11747. All such requests must be postmarked no later than 4/30/2016.