Celebrity Cruises – Journey Wonderfull – Win a certificate redeemable for a 7-night Caribbean Celebrity cruise for two in an Edge Class Suite (single room
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Journey WonderFULLSM (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Celebrity Cruises, Inc., Merkle Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Celebrity Cruises, Inc., 1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, FL. 33132. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on September 13, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.celebritycruises.com/isntittime and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your full name, a valid email address and your birth date. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around November 5, 2021.The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) and an IRS Form W-9 which must be received by Administrator within four (4) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. There exists an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By accepting the prize, winner and winner’s guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive a certificate redeemable for a 7-night Caribbean Celebrity cruise for two (2) in an Edge Class Suite (single room, double occupancy), subject to availability and blackout dates, as well as additional terms and conditions listed on certificate. Certificate must be redeemed at least 30 days before selected travel dates and travel must occur no April 30, 2022. Winner and travel companions are responsible for complying with any COVID-19 requirements set forth by Celebrity (See https://www.celebritycruises.com/healthy-at-sea/us-travel-requirements) at the time of the trip as well as airlines and hotels or other vendors offering services that are part of the trip prize. Prize also includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home in the U.S. (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to the applicable Celebrity port location, one (1) nights’ accommodation at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy) and transfer to the ship from the hotel. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $12,900.
FOUR (4) FIRST PRIZES: Winner will receive a certificate redeemable for a 7-night Caribbean Celebrity cruise for two (2) in an Edge Class Infinite Veranda Stateroom (single room, double occupancy), subject to availability and blackout dates, as well as additional terms and conditions listed on certificate. Certificate must be redeemed at least 30 days before selected travel dates and travel must occur no April 30, 2022. Winner and travel companions are responsible for complying with any COVID-19 requirements set forth by Celebrity (See https://www.celebritycruises.com/healthy-at-sea/us-travel-requirements) at the time of the trip as well as airlines and hotels or other vendors offering services that are part of the trip prize. Prize also includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home in the U.S. (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to the applicable Celebrity port location, one (1) nights’ accommodation at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy) and transfer to the ship from the hotel. ARV: $8,900.
For All Prizes: Trip must be booked at least 30 Days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated above, including but not limited to, onboard purchases, travel insurance, ground transportation, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winners. Unless child of a winner, travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companions must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winners and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. If the winner elects to travel or partake in the prize without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded to the winner. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to a winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Actual value of each prize may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winners will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: 1 prize per person. Award is not redeemable for cash and is void if sold for cash or other consideration. Award has no value except when redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Award cannot be used in conjunction with any corporate program, promotion, coupon, discount or special offer. Total ARV of all prizes: $48,500.
7. Release: So far as permitted by applicable law, receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited by applicable law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit https://bit.ly/3kKf3NT. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2021 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved.
©2021 Celebrity Cruises Inc. Ships’ Registry: Malta and Ecuador.
Celebrity Cruises Inc.
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132