Carnival – Saints Choose Fun – Win 1 of 20 grand prizes of a $1,500 Carnival e-gift card OR 1 of 60 minor prizes of a $100 NFLShop.com gift card each
SAINTS CHOOSE FUN SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (“U.S.”) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: Begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 8/25/18 and will end at the conclusion of the 2018/2019 New Orleans Saints season (inclusive of playoff and Super Bowl game(s), if applicable) (“Promotion Period”) and will be divided into a maximum of twenty (20) entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”). In the event the New Orleans Saints do not make it to playoffs and/or Super Bowl, the Promotion Period will end at 11:59:59 PM ET on 12/25/18 and be divided into sixteen (16) Entry Periods as indicated in the below chart.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age. Employees, agents, officers and directors of Carnival Cruise Line, a division of Carnival Corporation (“Sponsor”), Carnival Corporation, teamDigital Promotions, Inc. (“teamDigital” and/or “Administrator”) (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”), the New Orleans Louisiana Saints, LLC, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and advertising agencies, Sweepstakes fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively with “Sweepstakes Entities”, “Released Parties”) and their immediate families (parents, spouses, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The information you provide as detailed below will only be used for Sweepstakes purposes.
3. TO ENTER:During the Promotion Period, visit www.carnival.com/saints (“Website”) and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit a registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (hereafter, “Entry”).
4. ENTRY LIMIT: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, damaged, inaccurate or undelivered app downloads, Entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the Internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, or network, typographical, printing, electronic, computer, mechanical or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, (i) errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, Entry processing, the announcement of a prize, the processing of Entries, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials; (ii) interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite or other connections; (iii) Internet traffic congestion or any technical problem, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to/resulting from Sweepstakes participation; (iv) typographical, printing or other errors or omissions in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related ads/materials; (v) human-processing error; (vi) electronic equipment, computer hardware or software failures; (vii) inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise; (viii) any condition caused by events that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; or (ix) the inability of any winner to accept the prize. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes or whose conduct potentially compromised the Sweepstakes or who are in violation of these Official Rules as solely determined by the Administrator, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Every Entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the entrant and repetitive, automated electronic submission of Sweepstakes entries is specifically prohibited. Use of automated Entry software or programs is prohibited and Entry through any such means is void. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void.
5. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION:
On/about the First Prize Drawing Date in the above chart, three (3) First Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing (“Prize Drawing”) from among all eligible entries received throughout each Entry Period for a maximum of sixty (60) First Prize winners. In the event that the Saints offense achieves three hundred (300) or more passing yards in the applicable Game during the Promotion Period (each, a “Passing Yard Event”) a random drawing will occur from amongst all three (3) First Prize winners during that applicable Entry Period to determine one (1) Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive both a First and a Grand Prize. Maximum one Grand Prize (1) Prize Drawing per Game, regardless of the number of Passing Yard Events that occur during said game, and maximum twenty (20) Grand Prize Drawings regardless of the number of Passing Yard Events that occur during the Promotion Period.
The Prize Drawings will be conducted by Administrator, an independent sweepstakes management company. Potential winners will be notified by email and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release within one (1) day of date of issuance of notification. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential First and Grand Prize winners will be declared the official First and Grand Prize winners of the Sweepstakes (hereafter, “First Prize Winners” and “Grand Prize Winners”). In the event that any selected potential Prize Winner declines the prize, is not eligible to accept the prize, does not comply with the terms of these Official Rules or if Administrator is unable to contact a potential winner after three attempts, his/her prize opportunity will be forfeited and Administrator, at its sole discretion and time permitting, may randomly select an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries received as of the applicable Prize Drawing as set forth above. Non-winning eligible entries from one Prize Drawing will carry-over and be eligible for each subsequent Prize Drawing. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of Prize Drawings and the total number of eligible entries received as of the applicable Prize Drawing as set forth above. In the event that no Passing Yard Events occur during the Promotion Period, no Grand Prizes will be awarded. No more than twenty (20) Grand Prizes will be awarded. The decisions of Sponsor and/or Administrator, as applicable, will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) prize per person, family or household.
6. PRIZES AND PRIZE DETAILS: Up to sixty (60) First Prizes: Each First Prize Winner will receive a $100 NFLShop.com gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) = $100 each. Up to twenty (20) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize Winner will receive a $1,500 Carnival e-gift card. ARV = $1,500 each. Gift card terms, conditions and restrictions may apply, as designated by issuer. Winners are solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not described herein as being awarded as part of the prize herein. In no event will more than the quantity of prizes stated herein be awarded. Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided or forfeited prize will not be awarded. Maximum ARV of all prizes to be awarded: $36,000.
Carnival E-Gift Card Additional Terms And Conditions: Sponsor does not guarantee availability on the exact sailing or travel dates and times requested by winner. Valid for Carnival cruises departing from North America only. Other limitations and restrictions may apply. Use of the Carnival Cruise Line gift card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth and detailed in Carnival’s Passenger Ticket Contract found here: http://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/legal-notice/ticket-contract.aspx. Winner will be responsible for any amounts in excess of the Carnival gift card value that is attributable to the selected cruise.
7. GENERAL: By entering, each entrant agrees (1) that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use in any manner (unless prohibited by law) entrant’s name, voice, city and state of residence, and photographs and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or Sweepstakes and/or any other purpose now or hereafter known anywhere in the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification to entrant or any third parties, except where prohibited by law; (2) to release the Released Parties from all liability and to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, infringement or violation of third-party rights or personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of (a) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize; (b) participation in or administration of this Sweepstakes; (c) the exploitation of any of the rights granted herein; and (d) any element of this Sweepstakes; (3) to assume all liability for any injury or damage related to (2) (a)-(d); (4) to be bound by the Official Rules and the Administrator’s decisions which are final; (5) to waive all rights to claim or collect punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages; (6) that all causes of action relating to this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (7) that any and all claims, judgments, or awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees; and (8) that Florida law shall apply exclusively to the Sweepstakes and that any dispute with respect to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in either the federal or state courts located in the County of Miami-Dade, State of Florida.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs or compromises the administration, security, integrity or fairness of the Sweepstakes (or portions thereof), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated, notice will be posted online and Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to time of such action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
Any Entries suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of participation) may be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or any other method, all suspect entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void.
NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND/OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00 USD). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FROM SPONSOR, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit winners.teamdigital.com/SaintsTrigger no later than 3/25/19.
10. SPONSOR: Carnival Cruise Line, a division of Carnival Corporation, Carnival Place, 3655 NW 87 Avenue, Miami, FL 33178-2428. Sponsor is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the selection of winners.
11. ADMINISTRATOR: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd, Bethel, CT 06801.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way