Carhartt – Groundbreakers Holiday – Win a prize package that includes one (1) $100 Carhartt gift card
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Carhartt Groundbreakers Holiday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old and a member of the Carhartt Groundbreakers Loyalty Program at the time of entry. Employees of Carhartt, Inc., Merkle Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Carhartt, Inc., 5750 Mercury Dr, Dearborn, MI 48126. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing:The Sweepstakes begins on December 16, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 24, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s servers are the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: All entrants must be members of the Groundbreakers Loyalty Program. If you are not a member, you can enroll at https://www.carhartt.com/groundbreakers-loyalty. Enrolling in the Groundbreakers program is free but subject to its terms and conditions.
There are two (2) ways to enter:
Enter by Making an In-Store Purchase: During the Promotion Period, visit a Carhartt store and make a purchase (excludes Carhartt gift card purchases) totaling at least $150 (excluding taxes), herein a “Qualified Purchase.” You will be asked to provide the email address associated with your Groundbreakers Loyalty account at the time of purchase to earn a Sweepstakes entry. Once you follow these steps, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
If you make Qualified Purchase during the Promotion Period but wish to Opt-Out of this Sweepstakes: Send an email to email@example.com during the Promotion Period requesting to be opted out of this Sweepstakes. The subject line of the email must be “Carhartt Groundbreakers Holiday Sweepstakes Opt-out.” You should include your name and the email address associated with your Groundbreakers account in the body of the email.
Enter by Mail: To enter without purchase, print your name, address, phone number, the email address associated with your Groundbreakers Loyalty account, and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Carhartt Groundbreakers Holiday Sweepstakes,” c/o Merkle, Inc., P.O. Box 5011, Department 855395, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5011. Limit: You may mail in ten (10) entries during the Promotion Period. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and postmarked by December 24, 2022 and received by December 30, 2022. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may enter ten (10) times by any combination of entry methods during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around January 4, 2023. Administrator will notify the potential winners via the email address associated with their Groundbreakers Loyalty account. Potential winners will be asked to provide their date of birth, as well as their home mailing address for prize fulfillment purposes within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If potential winner does not timely respond, they will either forfeit the prize (if Sponsor has no address) or if Sponsor has a mailing address, the prize will be sent to this address. If the prize is returned because an address is incorrect, winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: SIX (6) PRIZES: Each winner will receive a prize package that includes one (1) $100 Carhartt gift card, one (1) Annual National Parks Pass (Expires 12 months from date of issuance; see details here), one (1) Carhartt backpack cooler, one (1) Rumpl sherpa blanket, and one (1) Rumpl beverage blanket set. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $566.99.
Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, please click HERE. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2022 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved.