Campbell Soup – Campbell’s Chunky Ghost Pepper Soup Kit – Win one (1) Campbell’s Chunky Ghost Pepper Kit (each a “Prize”).
Campbell’s® Chunky® Ghost Pepper Soup Kit Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The “Sweepstakes Period” begins at 9:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 1/27/2023 and ends the earlier of receipt of Five Hundred (500) submissions or at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 1/30/2023, at which time the Sweepstakes will be over.
3. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who, at the time of entry, are at least 18 years of age, excluding employees, directors or officers of the Sponsor, its subsidiary or affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, (the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and those who are immediate family members of and/or domiciled with any of the foregoing. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the 50 US/DC and where restricted, taxed or prohibited.
4. How to Enter. To enter go to Chunkyspicywaiver.com and sign the waiver to secure your soup and kit during the Sweepstakes Period. The first 500 entrants who enter will receive a pop-up to submit their name and complete mailing address (no PO Boxes) to receive the Prize described in Rule 5 below. Winners will receive the waiver to sign; if you did not win you will see a sorry you didn’t win page.
5. Prize. Subject to verification, the first 500 who enter as in Rule 4 will receive one (1) Campbell’s Chunky Ghost Pepper Kit (each a “Prize”). Each Prize consists of one (1) can of Campbell’s Chunky Ghost Pepper Soup, and one tissue pack, sweat band, cooling towel and mini fan (Approximate retail value “ARV”: $20). ARV of all available prizes is $10,000. Odds of winning depend on 500 unique submissions being received or the Sweepstakes ending, whichever is earlier, at which time the Sweepstakes will be over and no other Prizes will be awarded. Prizes will be mailed within 1-2 business weeks to the address provided at entry. If Prize is undeliverable or returned Sponsor has no further obligation to that winner. Limit one prize per household/mailing address. All applicable taxes on the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if prize or any part of a prize cannot be awarded.
6. Conditions. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant consents to the use of his or her entry, name and mailing address for the purpose of administration of the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, inappropriate or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Official Rules may be disqualified by the Sponsor. Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Sweepstakes. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with and/or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity; any use, misuse or nonuse of a prize; and for any claim based on a violation of privacy or publicity rights, defamation, misappropriation, false association, intellectual property infringement or breach of contract. This Sweepstakes will be administered in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor as set forth herein. Entrants must comply with these Official Rules, and by participating in the Sweepstakes will be deemed to have received and understood these Official Rules. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE OR SWEEPSTAKES. Entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Camden, NJ and to not raises the defense of forum non-conveniens.
7. Disclaimer. Sponsor nor Sweepstakes Entities assumes responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the Sweepstakes Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or device related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or otherwise modify this Sweepstakes, cancel any method of entry or void any entries submitted fraudulently should unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of this Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may elect to identify the winners and award the prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
8. Winner’s List. For list of winners: first name, last initial, city and state of each winner, please send a self addressed stamped envelope postmarked by Feb 1, 2023 and received no later than March 1, 2023 to: Harper + Scott, 915 Broadway, Suite 1206, New York, NY 10010.
10. Sponsor. Campbell Soup Company, One Campbell Place, Camden, NJ 08103
Harper+Scott915 BroadwaySuite 1206New York, NY 10010