C-Town/aim Supermarkets – Holiday Celebrations Sweepstakes
Holiday Celebrations Sweepstakes
C-Town /Aim Supermarkets
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION BEGINS 12/06/2019 AND ENDS 12/26/2019 (THE “SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD”).
ELIGIBILITY: Enter the Back to School Sweepstakes
1. (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to individual legal residents of NY, MA, PA, CT, & NJ 18 or older. Employees (and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Domino, Smucker’s, Kraft, Golden Blossom, Kellogg’s, Bimbo, Lidestri, SCJ, Alpha I Marketing Corp. (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, there is one (1) way to enter the Program.
3. To enter, please go online at ctownsupermarkets.com or aimsweepstakes.com and complete the sweepstakes entry form to enter. All on line entries must be in by 12/26/2019 at 11:59 PM. Incomplete online entries will not be accepted and will be voided. One entry per email address only. Winner to be eligible for any prize must not have won any sweepstakes prizes sponsored by Alpha I Marketing Corp. in the last twelve months from the start of this program 12/06/2019. All prizes must be picked up at the closest participating C-Town Supermarket store to the winner.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Potential winners for each participating store will be selected in random drawings on or about 12/26/2019 from all eligible entries received for the applicable store. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Non-winning eligible entries from one store drawing will not “roll-over” into subsequent store drawings. Potential winners will be notified by mail and/or telephone. If any prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner for the drawing at issue. Winners must respond by the acceptance date in the letter they receive in order to receive the prize. Prizes that are not responded to on a timely will be forfeited. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use each winner’s name, city and state of residence, likeness and/or prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission to the extent permitted by law.
5. PRIZES: There is one (1) Grand prize, consisting of a $1,000.00 gift card. The ARV for the Grand prize is $1,000.00. The total ARV for the Grand prize is $1,000.00. There is one (1) first place prize consisting of a $500.00 gift card. The ARV of the first place prize is $500.00. The total ARV of the first place prize is $500.00. There are five (5) second place prizes consisting of a $100.00 in store gift card package (package consists of four (4) $25.00 in store gift certificates). The $25.00 in store gift certificate must be used during one shopping trip. Any balance remaining on the $25.00 gift certificate will be forfeited. The ARV of the second place prize is $100.00. The total ARV of all second place prizes is $500.00. The total ARV of all prizes for this program is $2,000.00. Gift cards are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. No other substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize permitted. All federal, state and local taxes as well as any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize are the sole responsibility of winners. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The winner of the Grand prize must complete and submit a W9 prior to receiving the prize.
6 .GENERAL: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by the terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, and (ii) release and hold harmless Domino, Smucker’s, Kraft, Golden Blossom, Kellogg’s, Bimbo, Lidestri, SCJ, Alpha I Marketing Inc. (Sponsor), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective directors, employees, officers, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, loss or damages arising, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible or postage-due mail, transactions or entries or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void his/her entries) who tampers with the entry process and/or to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes as necessary, and to award the prizes for the store at issue in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received for that store up to the time of the impairment.
7 WINNERS LIST: To obtain winners’ names (available after 01/31/2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Alpha Traditions Sweeps., P.O. Box 128, White Plains, New York, 10601. Requests must be received by 02/28/2020.
8 SPONSOR: Alpha I Marketing Inc. is the sponsor of all participating C-Town and C-Town Supermarkets. Alpha I Marketing is located at 65 W. Red Oak Lane, White Plains, NY, 10604.