Burlington – 50th Anniversary Loyalty – Win one (1) $50 Burlington Gift Card (terms and conditions apply).
Skip to content
Find A Store Near You
email sign up
buy gift cards
STORE DEALS & FINDS
Burlington’s 50th Anniversary Loyalty Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Burlington’s 50th Anniversary Loyalty Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation (“Sponsor”), and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor/Judge: Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation, 1830 Route 130 N, Burlington, NJ 08016. Judge: Random.org has been retained by Sponsor to select the Winners (Judge). The Sponsor is responsible for the delivery of the Prize(s) to the Winner(s).
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 26, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. All emailed entries must be received in Sponsor’s designated email box by May 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET to be considered.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit any Burlington Store location and provide your Burlington Loyalty number at the register to be automatically entered for a chance to win. If you are not already a Burlington Loyalty member you may sign up for a free Burlington Loyalty account and automatically be entered for chance to win. No purchase necessary to enter or win. One (1) entry per eligible entrant during Promotion Period. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
Alternative form entry: during the Promotion Period, eligible entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry to the Sweepstakes by emailing their name, valid email address, valid mailing address (PO Boxes are not acceptable), and valid phone number to email@example.com with Burlington’s 50th Anniversary Sweepstakes in the Subject Line. Loyalty membership is not required to enter or win. One (1) Alternative form of entry per person during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Judge is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Judge will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around June 3, 2022. The potential winners will be notified by phone after the date of the drawing and will be required to respond to the win notification within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent. If a potential winner of prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide the information requested within two (2) days, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries from the applicable Promotion Period. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. Prizes: FIFTY (50) PRIZES: Each winner will receive one (1) $50 Burlington Gift Card (terms and conditions apply). Approximate Retail Value of all prizes (ARV): $2,500. Prize may not be substituted except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Judge, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to use by the Sponsor, its agents, of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey or the appropriate New Jersey State Court located in Burlington County, New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
13. Winner List: For name of winner, available after July 1, 2022 send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Burlington Stores, Inc. ATTN: Marketing 1830 North Route 130, Burlington, NJ 08016. All requests for the winners’ names must be received by September 1, 2022.
© 2022 Burlington Stores, Inc. All rights reserved.
Gift Card Balance
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
California Transparency in Supply Chain Act
California Consumer Privacy Statement
Love the Deals
* Styles, selections, prices and availability may vary by stores
1 Valid one time only. Offer not valid for employees and cannot be combined with employee discount. Not valid towards prior purchases, gift cards, layaway fees or tailoring fees. Discount and/or the value of a promotional item applied on a pro-rated basis to all qualifying items purchased; any applicable refunds will be in pro-rated amount.
Credit card offers are subject to credit approval. Burlington Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank.
© 2021 Burlington Stores Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information Allow Cookies