Buffalo Wild Wings – Boneless Breakaway – Win to the 2020 Final Four
THE BONELESS BREAKAWAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Boneless Breakaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 3 Glenlake Parkway NE, Atlanta, GA 30328 and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on December 5, 2019 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old and a Blazin’ Rewards Loyalty Member at the time of entry. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: (a) owners, directors, employees, and representatives of Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. or Administrator and their respective parents, affiliates, franchisees, licensees, agents and vendors, and their respective advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, promotional partners, and entities involved with the development, implementation and handling of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and (b) the immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children, regardless of where they reside) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year, whether or not related) of each such individual. Potential winners are subject to verification. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
A. Make A Purchase: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant can visit www.buffalowildwings.com/bonelesssweeps (“Website”) and sign into his/her Blazin’ Rewards Member Account and agree to these Official Rules. If an entrant does not have a Blazin’ Rewards Member Account, he/she can create one for free at blazinrewards.com or as available on the Apple App Store or Google Play by completing the BWW registration requirements on that page (“BWW Registration Requirements”). To complete the BWW Registration Requirements to become a Blazin’ Rewards Member, entrants will be required to provide a username of their choice, a password, email address, phone number, date of birth, and country and state of residence (as applicable), which entrants acknowledge shall be considered entrant’s contact information for purposes of the Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Period, after logging in to his/her Blazin Rewards Member Account, every time an entrant completes a purchase in store or online that includes any size boneless wings from Buffalo Wild Wings using his/her Blazin’ Rewards Member Account, he/she will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
B. Mail-In Without Making a Purchase: To earn a Sweepstakes entry without making a purchase, an entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number (associated with his/her Blazin’ Rewards Member Account), and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), on a 3½”x5″ card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it (in an outer mailing envelope) with sufficient postage to The Wild Wings Boneless Final Four Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. A Mail-In Entry is worth one (1) entry. Following this method of entry, an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked by December 31, 2019 and received by January 10, 2020. Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, and Mail-In Entries sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries.
Entry Limit: Regardless of method of entry, there is a limit of fifteen (15) entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period. If more than the stated number of entries are received from the same person, telephone number and/or e-mail address the entries may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Entrants are prohibited from using more than one (1) e-mail address, Blazin’ Rewards Member Account, or multiple identities. If it is found or suspected that an entrant is using more than one e-mail address or multiple identities to participate in the Sweepstakes, then that entrant, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may not be eligible to win a prize.
IMPORTANT: Message and data rates may apply if an Entrant enters this SWEEPSTAKES on his/her mobile device. Not all mobile telephone/wireless providers carry the service necessary to participate in thESE SWEEPSTAKES. Entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans. Mobile entry is not required to enter or win A prize in THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or around January 13, 2020,the Administrator will randomly select three (3) potential grand prize winners, ten (10) potential first prize winners, and fifty (50) potential second prize winners from all eligible entries received. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Grand Prizes (3): Each grand prize is a trip for two (2) to the 2020 Final Four® (each a “Grand Prize”). Each trip includes round-trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to Atlanta, Georgia for winner and one (1) adult guest (age eighteen  or older), three (3) nights hotel standard accommodations (single room/double occupancy), two (2) tickets to the Final Four® championship game in April 2020, and a check for $300 (for winner only). Each winner’s guests must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. If the winner elects to travel or partake in the Grand Prize without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded to the winner. Winner must travel on Saturday, April 4, 2020 and return on Tuesday, April 7, 2020 or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Winner and guests must travel on the same itinerary. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in Grand Prize value. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Winners and guests are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Each Grand Prize winner is responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this prize. Travel must be booked at least thirty (30) days in advance. Guests of winners must sign and return a travel liability release before travel will be booked. Each winner and his or her guest hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the trip. Each winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the Grand Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the Grand Prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. No more than three (3) Grand Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $3,825.
B. First Prizes (10): Each first prize is free wings for a year awarded as fifty-two (52) digital offer cards (one  each week via the Blazin’ App), each valid for one (1) snack-sized wings (boneless or traditional) at participating Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant (each a “First Prize”). No more than ten (10) First Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each First Prize is $410
C. Second Prizes (50): Each second prize is a $50 Buffalo Wild Wings digital gift card (terms and conditions of gift card apply) (each a “Second Prize”). No more than fifty (50) Second Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Second Prize is $50.
D. Total ARV: The total ARV of all prizes is $18,075
E. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
F. General Conditions: There is a limit of one (1) prize per person. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: The potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules After the random drawing,Administrator will notify the potential winners via phone or e-mail at the phone number or e-mail address provided at the time of registration. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within five (5) calendar days from the date of attempted notification or the Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of a winner’s right to claim his/her prize, and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, the respective prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited, the prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Upon verification of eligibility, the Grand Prize winner will be contacted to make arrangements for the Grand Prize and each First Prize and Second Prize will be mailed to the winners at the physical addresses (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) provided at the time of entry. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for his/her prize won. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each Grand Prize winner. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility. The prizes will only be awarded to a verified Winner.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed, or returned as undeliverable will not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities, The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA®), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
California Residents: I acknowledge that I have been advised or had the opportunity to be advised by legal counsel, and I understand, my waiver shall include the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1542 (“Section 1542”), which provides as follows:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.”
Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 1542, being aware of Section 1542, I hereby expressly and voluntarily waive any rights I, my personal representatives, executors, heirs, next of kin and any other on my behalf, may have thereunder, as well as under any other statutes or common law principles of similar effect.
8. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES OF COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION OF THE AAA (“AAA RULES”). ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
11. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
12. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void.Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
13. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope to: Winners List, – Buffalo Wild Wings Boneless Final Four Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner List requests must be received no later than March 3, 2020.
Final Four® is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
©2019 Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. All rights reserved.