Boost Mobile – St James’s Club Antigua – Win a trip for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest) to Antigua
PAGE : “/modules/page/terms.js”
ST. JAMES’S CLUB, ANTIGUA SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: St. James’s Club, Antigua Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia twenty-one (21) years of age or older and who possess a valid U.S. passport. Employees of Boost Mobile, Trymark Consulting Group L.L.C., or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee (whether related or not) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Boost Mobile (the “Sponsor”). Trymark Consulting Group, L.L.C. is the administrator of the Sweepstakes (the “Administrator”).
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND GOVERNS YOUR ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will void your Entry.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on January 15, 2019 at 12:00 am ET and ends on February 1, 2019 at 11:59 pm ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Entries are only valid during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an Entry is received.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes in one (1) of two (2) ways during the Sweepstakes Period (collectively the “Entry”):
Boost Perks Rewards App: Download the Boost Perks Rewards App in the Google Play or App Store for free, depending on your device manufacturer. If you have not already downloaded the app, you will be prompted to register. Once registration is complete, from the main page of the app, click on the Sweepstakes banner and follow the directions to receive one (1) Entry. Entries via this method of entry must be received by 11:59 pm ET on February 1, 2019 to be eligible.
Online (no purchase necessary): Or, to enter the Sweepstakes if you’re not a Boost Mobile customer, go to https://www.boostmobileperks.com/boost/antigua, enter your date of birth, then complete and submit the entry form by providing your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number (including area code) and e-mail address to receive one (1) Entry. Submission of erroneous or incomplete information will void the entry. Entries via this method of entry must be received by 11:59 pm ET on February 1, 2019 to be eligible.
There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, per phone number and per e-mail address for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. You may only use one (1) phone number and e-mail address to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries received from any person, household or e-mail address in excess of the stated limitation, received outside of the Sweepstakes Period or through the use of agencies, robotic, repetitive, automatic, programed or similar methods, will be void. Submission of erroneous or incomplete personal information will void the submitted Entry. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about February 6, 2019, the Administrator will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of being selected as the potential winner depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. The Administrator will attempt to notify the potential winner on or about February 6, 2019 by e-mail and/or phone. If potential winner is contacted by phone, Sponsor will make one (1) attempt to leave one (1) message. In the event that any e-mail to potential winner is returned as undeliverable, any phone number provided by potential winner is incorrect or no longer in service, a response to any given e-mail or phone call/message is not received within three (3) business days of date of its issuance or potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail address, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized subscriber” is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void his/her Entry) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or website, intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or any of its representatives or to otherwise be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
6. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Potential winner will be required to complete and return  an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) and  an IRS Form W-9 and furnish his/her social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law within five (5) days of being notified. If potential winner fails to sign and return the required documentation within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received.
a. Grand Prize Code of Conduct: Each winner and his/her guest will be held to the code of conduct described herein at all times while attending the Grand Prize activity. Failure to adhere to the code of conduct, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may result in immediate disqualification (including loss of winner status and forfeiture of prizes), and expulsion from the Grand Prize activity.
(1) Sportsmanship: Winner and his/her guest must conduct themselves in a reasonable and sportsmanlike manner, maintaining a friendly and polite demeanor during participation in the Grand Prize activity. Winner and his/her guest must refrain from the use of vulgar language or gestures, as well as overtly sexual or abusive behavior, including harassment and threats. Winner and guest must not engage in physical abuse, fighting or any threatening action or threatening language during the Grand Prize activity.
(2) Dress Code: Winner and his/her guest must be attired in a decent, non-sexual and non-threatening manner while participating in any Grand Prize activity.
(3) No Drugs or Weapons or Inebriated Behavior: No Drugs or Weapons or Inebriated Behavior: Use or possession of drugs or weapons by anyone is prohibited on the premises of, immediately outside of, any Grand Prize activity. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or inebriated in any way.
Winner and his/her guest must not be in violation of any Federal, state, or local law during any Grand Prize activity.
7. PRIZE: The prize and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”) will be as follows:
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) potential winner will receive a trip for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest) to Antigua. Trip consists of the following: roundtrip coach commercial air transportation from a major U.S. international airport near winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor) to Antigua (Max ARV $1,800.00); $1,500.00 for winner only (awarded as a $1,500.00 check); a $500.00 stipend for winner only (awarded in the form of a $500.00 pre-paid debit card card) (subject to terms and conditions as specified by the issuer); and a voucher redeemable for a seven (7)-night All-Inclusive package at St. James’s Club, Antigua (certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer apply) (ARV $2,700.00). The All-Inclusive package includes: double occupancy accommodations for eight (8) days/seven (7) nights (one (1) room); meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner); beverages; non-motorized watersports (wind-surfing, reef fishing, snorkeling, kayaking, catamaran sailing); tennis; swim up bar; multiple swimming pools; nightly entertainment; taxes and service charges. Total maximum ARV of Grand Prize: $6,500.00.
Actual value of Grand Prize may vary based upon location of winner’s departure city and no compensation or substitution will be provided for any difference in prize value. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize is not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above including, but not limited to, luggage fees, additional ground transportation, additional meals, gratuities and souvenirs. Prize may be reported as income to a winner and the winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt of prize. Guest of winner must be 21 years of age or older. Guest must execute and return a Guest Release prior to travel. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all travel documents required by airline including a valid U.S. passport and visa (if applicable) and comply with all applicable resort check-in requirements, such as presentation of a major credit card. In addition, winner and guest agree to accept and adhere to the Grand Prize Code of Conduct as described above in Section 6 (a).
Voucher is valid for travel until November 20, 2020. If potential winner is unable to complete travel by November 20, 2020, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Time permitting, Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to award prize to an alternate winner. Voucher redemption is subject to capacity controls, availability, blackout dates and certain other restrictions, as determined by Sponsor. Blackout dates include, but not limited to, the month of February (2/1/19 – 2/28/19 and 2/1/20 – 2/29/20) and all major holidays such as Christmas and New Years (12/15/19 – 1/15/19) and Easter (4/15/19 – 4/30/19 and 4/5/20 – 4/19/20). Winner and guest must travel together on same itinerary, including the same departure date, destination and return date. No stopovers are permitted on tickets issued as a prize; if a stopover occurs, the prize will terminate at the stopover point and full fare will be charged for the remaining segments, including the return, of the trip. Released Parties (as defined below) are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of a flight cancellation or flight delay.
PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE AIRPORT/RESORT.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prize at random from among all eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS: By completing and submitting an Entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules, and (ii) based on the Official Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness and your Entry by the Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; and (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Official Rules by the Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, their respective parent(s), officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an Entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or e-mail communications; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: To receive the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: “St. James’s Club, Antigua Sweepstakes” – Winner, P.O. Box 295, Gainesville, VA 20156, for receipt no later than April 30, 2019. VT residents omit return postage on rules requests.
14. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2019 2019 Boost Mobile. All rights reserved. Other marks are the property of their respective owners.