Boost Mobile – Kick It With Boost Mobile – Win a $10000.00 “Educational Grant” awarded in the form of a $10000.00 check
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Kick it With Boost Mobile Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Boost Mobile, Trymark Consulting Group L.L.C., or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee (whether related or not) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Boost Mobile (the “Sponsor”). Trymark Consulting Group, L.L.C. is the administrator of the Sweepstakes (the “Administrator”).
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND GOVERNS YOUR ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will void your Entry.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on April 13, 2020 at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 12, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Entries are only valid during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an Entry is received.
4. HOW IT WORKS: Nominate a youth soccer player (the “Nominee”) during the Entry Period who is between the ages of five (5) and eighteen (18) years of age as of April 13, 2020 and who permanently resides within one (1) of the following seventeen (17) United States: AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, IL, KS, MN, MO, ND, NE, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, or WI (each, an eligible “Nominee State”) for a chance to win the Nominator/Nominee Grand Prize or a Nominator Prize, as described below.
5. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, visit http://www.boostmobilesoccerscholars.com to nominate an eligible Nominee who resides in an eligible Nominee State (as described above in Section 4) and complete and submit the entry form by providing your first and last name (the “Nominator”), email address, mobile phone number (including area code) and your relationship to the Nominee from the drop-down menu. Then, enter the Nominee’s state of residence, first name only and age as of April 13, 2020 and the Nominee’s parent/legal guardian’s first and last name, mobile phone number and email address (collectively, the “Entry”). The person who submits the Entry is considered the Nominator. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET on June 12, 2020 to be eligible. If Nominee is not your child or legal ward, you must have the Nominee’s parent/legal guardian’s express permission to enter such nomination. The Nominator and Nominee cannot be the same person.
There is a limit of five (5) Entries per Nominator (each nominating a unique Nominee), per phone number and/or per e-mail address for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. You may only use one (1) phone number and/or e-mail address to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries received from any person, household or e-mail address in excess of the stated limitation, received outside of the Sweepstakes Period or through the use of agencies, robotic, repetitive, automatic, programed or similar methods, will be void. Submission of erroneous or incomplete personal information will void the submitted Entry. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about June 15, 2020, the Administrator will select one (1) potential Nominator (and the one (1) Nominee corresponding to the Nominator’s Entry) for the Nominator/Nominee Grand Prize and twenty-five (25) potential Nominator Prize winners in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. The Administrator will attempt to notify potential winners (both Nominator and his/her Nominee for the Grand Prize) on or about June 15, 2020 by e-mail and/or phone. If any potential winner is contacted by phone, Sponsor will make one (1) attempt to leave one (1) message. In the event that any e-mail to a potential winner is returned as undeliverable, any phone number provided by a potential winner is incorrect or no longer in service, a response to any given e-mail or phone call/message is not received within three (3) business days of date of its issuance or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the applicable prize. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on all matter relating to this Sweepstakes.
In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail address or phone number, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account or phone number (as applicable) at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and as long as such person is otherwise eligible and in compliance with these Official Rules. The “authorized subscriber” is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void his/her Entry/ies) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or website, intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or any of its representatives or to otherwise be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Potential Nominee Grand Prize winner (of the Nominator/Nominee Grand Prize) will, and potential Nominator Prize winners may be required, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, to complete and return  an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, unless prohibited by applicable law, a publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) and  an IRS Form W-9 and furnish his/her social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law within five (5) days of being notified. If any potential winner fails to sign and return the required documentation within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. If any potential winner is at least eighteen (18) but still considered a minor in his/her state of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be required to comply with all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Note: The Nominator and Nominee of the potential Nominator/Nominee Grand Prize must both respond and comply with the requirements outlined above. Failure of the Grand Prize Nominator or Nominee to comply with the requirements above may result in the applicable entry being disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate Grand Prize Nominator and Nominee may be selected at random from the remaining eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. PRIZES: The prizes and Estimated Retail Values (“ERV”) will be as follows:
Nominator/Nominee Grand Prize (one (1) prize each for Nominator and his/her Nominee will be awarded): The Nominee will receive a $10,000.00 “Educational Grant”, awarded in the form of a $10,000.00 check. ERV of Nominee portion of the Grand Prize: $10,000.00. The Nominator will receive the following: One (1) Boost Mobile Moto g7 PLAY mobile phone (ERV $99.00) with five (5) months of Boost Mobile service (ERV: $250.00) and a Boost Mobile Swag bag (ERV: $35.00) consisting of one (1) Boost Mobile Branded Soccer Ball (autographed by an athlete of Sponsor’s choice), one (1) Soccer Drawstring Bag, one (1) Headband, one (1) Hot/Cold Gel Pack, one (1) Lip Balm, one (1) Rally Tote, one (1) pair of Soccer Socks (size to be determined by Sponsor) and one (1) Whistle. Total ERV of Nominator portion of Grand Prize is $384.00. Mobile device will be locked for twelve (12) months from date of Boost Mobile activation.
Nominator Prize packages (twenty-five (25) Nominator Prize packages will be awarded) (Nominees of selected Nominators will NOT receive a prize): One (1) Boost Mobile Moto g7 PLAY mobile phone (ERV $99.00) with one (1) month of Boost Mobile service (ERV: $50.00) and a Boost Mobile Swag bag (ERV: $35.00) consisting of one (1) Boost Mobile Branded Soccer Ball (autographed by an athlete of Sponsor’s choice), one (1) Soccer Drawstring Bag, one (1) Headband, one (1) Hot/Cold Gel Pack, one (1) Lip Balm, one (1) Rally Tote, one (1) pair of Soccer Socks (size to be determined by Sponsor) and one (1) Whistle. Total ERV of each Nominator Prize package is $199.99. Mobile device will be locked for twelve (12) months from date of Boost Mobile activation. Total ERV of all Nominator Prize packages combined is $4,984.00.
Limit one (1) prize per person, per household and per e-mail address for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes or wireless phone service as applicable. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner, and the winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of a prize. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or substitutable except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, at its discretion, to substitute the prize or portion of a prize with one of comparable or greater value.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS: By completing and submitting an Entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules, and (ii) based on the Official Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness and your Entry by the Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; and (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Official Rules by the Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
12. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, Motorola Mobility LLC, and their respective parent(s), officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an Entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or e-mail communications; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
14. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: To receive the names of the Nominator and Nominee winners, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Kick it With Boost Mobile – Winners, P.O. Box 295, Gainesville, VA 20156, for receipt no later than August 14, 2020. VT residents omit return postage.
15. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2020 Boost Mobile. All rights reserved. Other marks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2020 Motorola Mobility LLC. All Rights Reserved. MOTOROLA, the Stylized M Logo, MOTO and the MOTO family of marks are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. LENOVO is a trademark of Lenovo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All mobile phones are designed and manufactured by/for Motorola Mobility LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo.
This promotion is not produced, sponsored, or executed by MOTOROLA. MOTOROLA, the MOTOROLA logo and the tag design are trademarks of MOTOROLA and its affiliated companies.