Bombardier Recreational Products – Win a BRP vehicle valued up to $26,599
WIN A BRP VEHICLE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
DRAW Date: December 12, 2016
1) PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. The “Win a BRP vehicle Sweepstakes“ (hereinafter referred to as the “Sweepstakes”) is for a limited time and begins on December 12, 2015 at 9:00 am ET through December 1, 2016, 11:59 pm ET (the “sweepstakes period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (“BRP” or the “Sponsor”), 565, de la Montagne, Valcourt, Quebec, J0E 2L0.
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
4) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) who have reached the age of majority in their states/provinces of residence as of the date the Sweepstakes begins and have a valid email address. Employees of BRP, their subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies of BRP, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Canada and subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5) PRIZE: The choice of one (1) fully-accessorized Sea-Doo® watercraft (Retail value: Up to $20,000 USD / $24,000 CAD) or one (1) fully-accessorized Ski-Doo® snowmobile (Retail value: Up to $20,000 USD / $24,000 CAD) or one (1) Can-Am® Off Road vehicle (Retail value: up to $26,599 USD / $30,199 CAD).
6) HOW TO ENTER AND REGISTER TO THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes period, an eligible individual (“Entrant”) may enter the Sweepstakes by completing an entry form by visiting one of the following URL: www.winaseadoo.com, www.winyourseadoo.com, www.winaskidoo.com and www.winacanam.com. Participant must give a valid e‐mail address, his/her first and last name, complete address and Zip Code/Postal Code. One entry per participant per URL.
7) SELECTION OF WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM: Draw will be held on December 12, 2016 at Sponsor office located at Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., 565, de la Montagne, Valcourt, Quebec, J0E 2L0. Winner is randomly selected. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
8) Decisions of the Sponsor in the selection and determination of winner and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding. Before being declared a winner and in order to be eligible to win a prize, potential winner must first correctly answer, without mechanical aid or assistance, a mathematical skill-testing question (for Canadian resident winners only) and complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release and a W-9 form (for US resident winners only). The Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winners between 9:00 AM ET and 5:00 PM ET, Monday to Friday, for a period of five (5) business days following the date of the prize draw. If the Sponsor is not able to make contact directly with a potential winner within the allotted time, using the email address and the potential winner will have provided, then at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, that Entrant may be disqualified, and his/her entitlement to receive the prize may be forfeited, and the Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select another potential winner, whom the Sponsor will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification, in the same manner.
Ski-Doo Lynx Sea-Doo Evinrude Rotax Can-Am
© 2015 Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (BRP). All rights reserved. TM, ® and the BRP logo are trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. or its affiliates..
9) To become an official winner, all relevant documents must be signed and returned to Sponsor within five (5) business days from the time the affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release and W-9 form, as applicable, have been sent by Sponsor, or the prize will be forfeited and another potential winner will be drawn. All prize claims are subject to verification. Should a potential winner be a Canadian resident, he/she must first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a time-based mathematical skill- testing question (i.e.: 2 X 10 ÷ 4 + 30 – 2) before being declared a winner and being awarded the prize.
10) The winner will be solely responsible for any applicable taxes, vehicle title, license and registration fees, freight, delivery, emissions, inspection, additional equipment, insurance, gasoline, vehicle maintenance, all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of this prize vehicle. The vehicle won must be warranty registered in the name of the winner. The winner must take delivery of his Prize at a participating authorized BRP dealer confirmed by Sponsor no later than March 31, 2017 or prize will be forfeited. The prize may not be exactly as shown in the contest advertizing.
11) These rules are published on www.winaseadoo.com, www.winyourseadoo.com, www.winaskidoo.com and www.winacanam.com. For the winners name; send a self-addressed stamped envelope to be postmarked by February 28, 2017 to: Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., “Win a BRP vehicle” Sweepstake, 565, de la Montagne, Valcourt, Quebec, J0E 2L0.
12) By accepting the prize, Entrant consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, image, voice, and statements related to the Sweepstakes, for advertising purposes, without further compensation. There are no transfers, substitution and prize is non-refundable. No cash alternatives for any prize, except at the option of the Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
13) Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time without liability. Sponsor is not responsible if, for any reason, the game is not capable of running as planned, or for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or of any person’s computer hardware or software. Should the game be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on http://www.brp.ca/spyder.
14) Sweepstakes materials are automatically void if they are reproduced, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if they are obtained through unauthorized, illegitimate channels, or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Liability for game pieces containing printing or other errors is limited to replacement with another game piece while supplies last. Only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
15) This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information provided will only be used as stated in the Sweepstakes Rules. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each Entrant (and, if the entrant is at least 18 but under the age of majority in his/her province/state/territory of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) for this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.
￼￼￼￼￼￼© 2015 Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (BRP). All rights reserved. TM, ® and the BRP logo are trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. or its affiliates.
16) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, defaced, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, or altered mail or prize claims or other entries or matters pertinent to this Sweepstakes. Winners are randomly selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors or errors by mechanical readers or for lost, late, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. In the event that production, seeding, printing or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes of any category to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to suspend delivery of prizes, without prior notice, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux of the province of Québec.
17) By entering this Sweepstakes, winner acknowledges and agrees that Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., BRP US Inc., their affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, dealers, agents and insurers and the Sweepstakes Application Provider (collectively, “the Released Parties”) (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of the Prizes, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prizes, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose, and (iv) are not liable for injury, accident, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, conveyance or use of the Prizes or from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Release Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes.
18) For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity Sweepstakes may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of prizes may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
© 2015 Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (BRP). All rights reserved. TM, ® and the BRP logo are trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. or its affiliates.