Blick Art Materials – 112th Anniversary Trivia – Win the following prizes · Blick Artists’ Watercolors Mixing Set of 5 14 ml Tubes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Promotion may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. How to Enter. To enter the “Blick Anniversary Trivia” Sweepstakes (“Promotion”), visit the specified web landing page, located at https://www.dickblick.com/blick-anniversary-trivia-contest/ (also “Sponsor’s Page”) and follow the links and instructions to enter. Submissions will be accepted between 7:00:00 a.m. CST on April 6, 2023 and 11:59:59 p.m. CST on April 24, 2023. You must include on the online entry form the email address, first and last name, city, and state. You must have a valid email address. Submissions must comply with the Guidelines and Restrictions defined below. By submitting a Submission, you warrant and represent the following with respect to such Submission: (a) you are the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission; (b) the Submission is your own creation; (c) the Submission will not infringe on any rights of any third parties. Providing a Submission constitutes your consent to give Blick Art Materials (“Sponsor”) permission to display such Submission in whole or in part, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including, but not limited to, on any and all Internet media, including Sponsor’s web sites and properties and on social networking sites (e.g., Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.) for the purpose of the Promotion. You retain copyright and ownership of the submission. Entries are limited to one entry per person/email address for the Promotion. No automated entry devices or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. No purchase is necessary to enter or win the Promotion.
2. Start/End Dates. Entries will be accepted between 7:00:00 a.m. CST on April 6, 2022 and 11:59:59 p.m. CST on April 24, 2023.
3. Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions: By entering, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Content Restrictions as defined below and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify you from the Promotion if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that the your Submission fails to conform to the Content Restrictions. Content Restrictions: The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but, not limited to, copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights; The Submission must not in any way disparage Sponsor or any other person or party; The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or of any jurisdiction where the Submission is created or from where it is submitted or received; The Submission cannot promote illegal drugs or firearms (or the use of any of the foregoing), or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; and The Submission must be consistent with the image and values of Sponsor and be consistent with and satisfy the purpose of the Promotion. You acknowledge that other entrants may have used ideas or concepts in their Submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in your Submission. You understand and agree that you shall not have any claim against any other entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules. By entering the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
4. Eligibility. Participation is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Promotion may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
5. Selection of Winners. Winners will be randomly selected at https://www.dickblick.com/blick-anniversary-trivia-contest/. Winners will be notified via email and posted to our social channels on or after April 25, 20213
6. Prizes. Five (5) winners will each receive the following prizes:
· Blick Artists’ Watercolors Mixing Set of 5, 14 ml Tubes – $103.99
· Blick Artists’ Acrylic Set of 12, 2 oz Tubes – $92.38
· Blick Masterstroke Synthetic Sable Brush Set – $22.99
· Blick Painting Knives, Traditional Knives, Set of 3 – $36.49
· Blick Premier Heavyweight Stretched Cotton Canvas, 8″ x 10″, 1-3/8″ Profile – $30.99
· Blick Folding Palette Box, Large, 11-7/8″ x 10-3/4″ – $11.49
· Blick Artists’ Soft Pastel Half Stick Set of 40, Assorted Colors – $88.99
· Blick Studio Artists’ Colored Pencil Set of 48, Assorted Colors – $83.99
· Blick Studio Drawing Pencils, Set of 20 – $42.49
· Blick Studio Brush Markers, Set of 6 Assorted Colors – $37.49
· Blick Studio Drawing Pad, 9″ x 12″, 30 Sheets – $8.46
· Blick Utility Apron – $29.99
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize pack: $589.74. ARV of all prizes combined: $2,948.70. Prizes are non-transferable. Winners have no right to substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners.
7. Notification. The potential winners will be notified via email and posted to our social channels on or after April 25, 2023. The potential winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of prize notification. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days of prize notification, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Promotion rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in the Promotion and acceptance of the prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and any statements made by each winner regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., any other social media site promoting the Promotion, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and death, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions, or due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or who attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
9. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion for any or no reason, including, but, not limited to, viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PROMOTION, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE PROMOTION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS PROMOTION AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE TOP PRIZE THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE PROMOTION.
11. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Promotion. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated in the City of Chicago on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated with any other claim. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Promotion, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of Cook in the State of Illinois and the right to trial by jury is and shall be waived. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
13. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by May 13, 2023 to: Blick Art Materials Marketing Department (Blick Pop Quiz) 1849 Green Bay Road Suite 310 Highland Park, IL 60035 14. Sponsor. Blick Art Materials, 1849 Green Bay Road, Suite 310, Highland Park, IL, 60035. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO FACEBOOK.