Bimbo Bakeries – Thomas’ English Muffins Explore What’s Possible – Win a 4-day/3-night trip for two (winner plus one guest) to winner’s choice of one (1) of the following three (3) destinations New Orleans
Sponsored by Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc. (herein “Sponsor”)
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning.
Open only to individuals who are legal residents of, and currently residing within, one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) and are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (19 years of age or older if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska). Void elsewhere and where prohibited. This sweepstakes is governed by applicable U.S. Laws. Do not enter if you are not located in one of the 50 states or D.C. at time of entry. An email address is required for entry.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Thomas’ English Muffins Explore What’s Possible Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on May 23, 2019 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The database clock for the Website (defined below) will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry (19 or older if a resident of AL or NE). Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, VCG PromoRisk, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising, judging, and promotion agencies associated with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules will result in disqualification. Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States and D.C. and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period there are two (2) ways to enter; 1) Recipe Upload: Take a photo (“Photo”) that clearly depicts either a prepared or unprepared recipe (defined below) (each, a “Recipe”) created by you that includes Thomas’ English Muffins as one of the ingredients. An “unprepared recipe” is defined as including a printed/typed/written list of ingredients, measurements, and instructions for preparation of a dish. The Photo of an unprepared recipe must not include any of the actual ingredients or images of ingredients; it must consist of text only. Note: If a person is depicted in the Photo, such person must be the entrant. No other persons other than the entrant may be visible. Photo must comply with the Entry Guidelines (see Section 4, below). Note: Photos will not be judged, and the quality or content of your Photo will not affect the chances of winning. The winners will be selected in a random drawing (see details in Section 5, below).
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address for purposes of entry into the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Proof of submission of an Entry does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor. Released Parties (defined in Section 9, below) are not responsible for Entries that are late, lost, illegible, postage-due, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, that contain false information, that are generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, that have been submitted through illicit means or by any means which subvert the entry process or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Rules, including but not limited to the “Entry Guidelines” set forth in Section 4, below. Use of any automated program or method to enter will result in disqualification of all associated Entries and of the person/email address responsible for such Entries.
4. ENTRY GUIDELINES: By submitting an Entry, you warrant and represent that: (a) it is, in its entirety, your original work; (b) it has not been previously published; (c) it has not won previous awards; (d) it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy/publicity or other intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person or entity; (e) the Entry is suitable for presentation in a public forum; and (f) publication of the Entry via various media, including but not limited to the Sponsor’s website and social media channels, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties (defined in Section 9, below) from and against any claims to the contrary.
Entry submissions may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any of the following:
Third-party (i.e., parties other than Sponsor*) licensed trademarks, logos, or trade dress;
Sexually explicit or suggestive content; violent content or content derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; nor any profane or pornographic content or nudity;
References to or depictions of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); content that promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; content that promotes any particular political agenda or message;
Obscene or offensive material; endorsement of any form of hate or hate group;
Content that is a knowing/intentional duplicate of any other Entry’s content;
Content that defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor, other companies or other people;
Personal identification, such as personal names, license plates or e-mail addresses;
Material embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia that identify any person, living or dead, other than the entrant;
Messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Sponsor wishes to associate;
Content that infringes the rights of any third party; and/or violates any law.
Entries that do not comply with the above Guidelines, or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. *LIMITED LICENSE: THE SPONSOR’S TRADEMARKS, LOGO AND TRADE DRESS MAY BE USED FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES ONLY. NO OTHER RIGHTS IN OR TO SPONSOR’S TRADEMARKS, LOGO OR TRADE DRESS ARE GRANTED UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Photo must comply with entry platform format guidelines. Photo must not contain material that is harmful to other users of the Website, such as viruses, trojan horses or other technologies that could adversely impact the Sweepstakes or any person’s computer or other entry device. By submitting an Entry, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous and made without restriction and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, that Sponsor is free to use or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. You further acknowledge that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE, SPONSOR’S WEBSITE, OR ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET FOR PUBLIC VIEWING AS AUTHORIZED BY SPONSOR, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. You further acknowledge that Sponsor is not obligated to post or use your entry in any way. By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and designees the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or portions of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor at its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes, including without limitation posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, social media sites and/or other Sponsor-selected media. In addition, you hereby assign to the Sponsor all rights, titles, and interests that you may be deemed to have in any reproduction, product, or derivative work using or incorporating the Entry. Such rights, title and interest shall include, but are not limited to, all intellectual property, sales and licensing rights. You further agree to waive any “Moral Rights” in the Entry. Upon request of Sponsor, entrants shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor reasonably necessary to establish the grant of license, the transfer of copyrights and other intellectual property rights, and waiver of “Moral Rights” under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor’s rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment.
ENTRIES POSTED TO THE WEBSITE, IF ANY, ARE NOT EDITED BY SPONSOR AND ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
5. DRAWING/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about August 3, 2019, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period through all entry methods combined to select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner and fifty (50) potential First Prize winners of the prizes described in Section 6, below. The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator whose decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received through both entry methods combined.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: The one (1) verified Grand Prize winner will receive a 4-day/3-night trip for two (winner plus one guest) to winner’s choice of one (1) of the following three (3) destinations: New Orleans, LA, San Francisco, CA, or Savannah, GA (“Grand Prize”). Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $5,000. Actual value depends upon point of departure, destination selected by winner, and other fluctuations, such as airfare. Grand Prize includes round trip economy air transportation from the major commercial airport near winner’s residence selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion and the destination city selected by the winner, three (3) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (single room; double occupancy) at a hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion, ground transportation to and from the destination airport and hotel, a gift basket, and $1,500 in general use pre-paid cards intended to be used for incidentals, dining, etc. Winner’s guest must each be at least 18 years of age or older (19 or older if a resident of AL or NE) and able to contract in their own name. Grand Prize trip must be completed by August 1, 2020 or Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and Sponsor will have no further obligation to the winner. Winner and guest must each sign a travel liability release prior to traveling (see details in Section 7, below). Winner and guest must travel together on same itinerary and possess all required travel documents. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor and are subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Winner and guest are responsible for transport from their respective residences to the airport and from the airport to their respective residences. Once Grand Prize trip dates have been booked, no change, extension, or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No extension or change of trip dates is permitted. It is the responsibility of the winner and guest to provide proper documentation (including government issued picture identification). Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Winner and guest are responsible for meals, gratuities, and all other expenses not specified herein as being included in the Grand Prize. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to proximity of winner’s residence to the destination selected by winner, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the winner. Released Parties (see Section 9, below) shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, transportation companies, or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Sponsor is not liable for any missed Grand Prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred resulting from flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation or other Grand Prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Additional Grand Prize award details and travel information will be provided to the winner at the time of Grand Prize notification. Winner and guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Winner and guest may be required to provide a credit card at the time of hotel check-in. Once a guest is selected by winner, he/she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by Sponsor’s transportation carrier(s) of choice. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers, and gift cards will not be replaced or exchanged. Transportation carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Unclaimed or forfeited Grand Prize will not be awarded. All taxes resulting from acceptance of the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of Grand Prize is permitted, in whole or in part, except as expressly set forth herein by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value (at its sole discretion) for any reason. Any expenses not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to state and local government surcharges, taxes (including federal, state, and local income taxes), other costs, and other expenses relating to the Grand Prize and the use or acceptance of the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prize details not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating and accepting the Grand Prize, winner and guest accept any risk related to travel, including personal injury and/or death, acknowledge that their participation in the Grand Prize event is voluntary, acknowledge that there are natural factors and occurrences which may impact on or affect the safety of the activities they are participating in and they assume the risk of such factors and occurrences and agree that the Released Parties (defined in Section 9, below) will not be in any way responsible for any resulting injury and/or death. Winner and guest agree to comply with all venue regulations related to the Grand Prize. Sponsor and the venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or his/her guest who engage in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or engage in any other objectionable behavior. General use pre-paid cards are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by issuer. Winner and guest are solely responsible for all other fees associated with Grand Prize receipt and use, regardless of whether Grand Prize is used in whole or in part. Fifty (50) First Prizes: Each verified First Prize winner will receive 52 coupons, each redeemable for a 6-count package of Thomas’ English Muffins. ARV: $130 each. The total value of a coupon must be redeemed at one (1) transaction. Any unused balance will not be awarded. Coupons must be surrendered at time of redemption. Coupons are subject to certain terms and conditions specified by Sponsor. Coupons expire on date specified on each coupon. Coupons may not be used online or in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Valid only in the U.S.A. and are void where prohibited. Total ARV of all prizes: $11,500. For all prizes: Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local income taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. To the extent allowed by applicable law, prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, in fact or in law, by Sponsor. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize, or a portion thereof, with a prize, or a portion thereof, of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize, or a portion thereof, becomes unavailable. All prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In no event shall Sponsor’s prize liability exceed the ARV of the prize for any reason. Prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. No entrant is deemed a winner until his/her eligibility has been verified and it is determined that he/she has complied with all terms of these Official Rules. Winners will be issued their Prize to the address they provide within approximately 2-4 weeks of verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any telecommunications issues or for change of mailing address or email address, subsequent to the date on which an entrant entered the Sweepstakes. If a Prize or notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor, the applicable Prize will be forfeited, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to award any given Prize, and, if after three (3) attempts the Prize remains unclaimed, the Prize may not be awarded in Sponsor’s discretion. Acceptance of Prize will further constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s assignees may use a winner’s name, likeness, city and state of residence, and/or Prize information for promotional purposes in any media worldwide without limitation and without further notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATIONS/PRIZE AWARD/PUBLICITY CONSENT: If a potential winner entered via the Website, Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent will contact potential winner via email and potential winner will have seventy-two (72) hours from the time the email is sent to reply to the email with their complete name, address, phone, and email. Once the potential Grand Prize winner has replied to this initial notification with the information requested, Sponsor or Administrator will issue potential Grand Prize winner, via email, an affidavit of eligibility and a release of liability and publicity (where permitted) (“Affidavit”) and potential Grand Prize winner must complete and return the Affidavit within seven (7) days of first attempted notification. Guest of potential Grand Prize winner will also be required to execute Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) during this same time-period. If a potential winner fails to respond to the email within such seventy-two (72) hour period, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible Entries. First Prizes will be issued to the addresses provided by winners within approximately 2-4 weeks of verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. If a prize or any notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor, prize may be forfeited, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. In no event will more than fifty-one (51) prizes be awarded. If, due to a production, technical, human or other error, more than fifty-one (51) prize notifications are issued, the fifty-one (51) intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid recipients of such prize notifications.
8. LICENSE/USE OF PHOTOS/RECIPES: By submitting a Photo and Recipe, and to the extent allowed by law, you grant the Released Parties a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub licensable, unconditional and transferable license to edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, reproduce, encode, store, modify, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse your Photo, Recipe, name, and biographical material including, but not limited to, all materials submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes in any and all media, throughout the world, and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation to entrant or any third party.
9. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters. Entrants further agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all other service agencies involved with the design, execution or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and the respective directors, officers, agents and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any liability, claims, losses and damages of any kind, including death, to persons or property, arising out of, or relating to, their participation in this Sweepstakes, and the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of a prize (if applicable) including any travel related thereto, and as further set out in Section 10, below. Entrants who Sponsor determines to have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if Sponsor suspects or finds entrant to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website; (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (d) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY AN ENTRANT FROM THIS AND FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Without limiting the generality of the provisions in Section 9, above, the Released Parties are not responsible for (a) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry information for any reason; (b) late, lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete Entries, transmissions or transactions, Entries that are altered or otherwise irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of these Official Rules; (c) failure of the Website or any operations or transmission of information during the Sweepstakes Period, including, without limitation, any problems, human, production or technical errors, lost, delayed, garbled or corrupted data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or transmission lines, technical malfunctions of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including, without limitation, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material connected to the Sweepstakes, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (d) any typographical or other error or omission in any printing or advertising relating to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement or notification of the winners; (e) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; (f) any claims regarding the accepting, arranging for, awarding of or use of a prize; (g) electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind; or (h) cheating or fraud by any participant. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend these Official Rules for clarification purposes, at any time, in any way, and without prior notice, without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, including should any virus, worm, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event of termination, Sponsor may conduct the random Sweepstakes Drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received through both entry methods combined up to date/time of such termination, or up to the date/time of the situation warranting such termination.
11. BINDING ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. WINNERS’ NAMES: For the winners’ names (available after winners have been verified), send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by October 3, 2019 to: Thomas’ Explore What’s Possible Winners, 444 N Michigan Ave, Suite 1200, Chicago IL 60611.
14. RULES GOVERN: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA.
15. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
16. SPONSOR: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc., 255 Business Center Drive, Horsham, PA 19044.
17. ADMINISTRATOR: VCG PromoRisk Inc., 444 N Michigan Ave, Suite 1200, Chicago IL 60611.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor only.
© Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc. All rights reserved.