Belvedere Vodka – Remixology Trip To Nashville – Win the following Roundtrip (coach class) air transportation to Nashville
Belvedere® Vodka REMIXology trip to Nashville Sweepstakes
PLEASE NOTE: Winner must BOOK travel by september 15, 2021 in order to claim this prize. Winner must be able to travel to Nashville, TN October 8th -10th, 2021.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. ALCOHOL IS NOT A PART OF THE PRIZE.
The Belvedere® Vodka REMIXology trip to Nashville Sweepstakes
(the “Sweepstakes”) entry period begins Friday, August 13, 2021 at 12:00:01 a.m. pm. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”).
A random drawing will take place on or about Friday, September 3, 2021 to select one (1) prize winner.
The Administrator’s database clock will be the timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other sweepstakes or contest. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Moet Hennessy USA, 7 World Trade Center, 250 Greenwich Street, 36th Floor, New York, New York 10007 (the “Sponsor”), and/or WYNG, 360 Park Avenue S., 20th Floor, NY, NY 10010 (the “Administrator”) whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum.
ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents who are physically located in one (1) of the contiguous (48) United States or the District of Columbia (NOT including residents of Utah, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and overseas Military Installations), age twenty-one (21) or older, at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Sponsor, Administrator, and each of its respective companies, subsidiaries, advertising and sweepstakes agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Sweepstakes shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
1. Visit www.BelvedereREMIXologySweeps.com (“Entry Site”) and complete the online registration with all required information. YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER.
2. To complete your registration, agree to the Official Rules and submit.
All entries submitted through the Entry Site will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize. Should a dispute arise regarding the identity of the Entrant, the authorized account subscriber of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the Entrant. “Authorized account subscriber” as it relates to email is defined as the natural person who is assigned the account by the email provider. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized email account holder. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or misdirected entries.
Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Entry Period. Entrants found using multiple accounts to enter this Sweepstakes will be disqualified. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same online account. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
By entering entry via Entrant’s mobile device, standard data fees may apply. Entrant should consult Entrant’s wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. Entrant agrees to incur any and all charges demanded by Entrant’s wireless carrier. Entrant should also check Entrant’s device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”)/ODDS OF WINNING:
One (1) Grand Prize: Trip for two (2) to Nashville, TN for the weekend of October 8th -10th, 2021.
Winner will receive the following:
· Roundtrip (coach class) air transportation to Nashville, TN (up to $1,000)
· Two (2) nights’ (double occupancy) hotel accommodations.
· Ground transportation and food allowance. Prize awarded by check in the amount of $500 payable to the winner.
· One-On-One Cocktail Making Session (in Nashville) with the National Belvedere Brand Ambassador.
· One-On-One DJ Music Mixing Session (in Nashville) with a professional DJ.
Total ARV of this prize is $4,900. NOTE:
ALCOHOL IS NOT PART OF ANY PRIZE.
COVID19 TRAVEL NOTE: Check the CDC website for additional information and Frequently Asked Questions. If the Grand Prize is cancelled due to Pandemic or other health related causes, there is no cash alternative to the prize listed above.
If the actual value of the Prize is lower than ARV stated in these Official Rules, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
Travel reservations must be booked by September 17, 2021, in order to participate in the One-On-One sessions scheduled for the weekend of October 8th -10th, 2021.
· Winner will coordinate with the designated travel agent or Sponsor representative to organize the travel package. Winner’s travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of departure. Prize is provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranty of any kind. Prize is non-transferable. Prize may not be redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable.
· Accommodation and air transportation are all subject to availability. Winner and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary and on the same dates. Travel must be round trip.
· Air transportation shall be by coach class roundtrip from a major gateway nearest the Winner’s home address to Nashville, TN the location of the Prize, and all such travel arrangements will be made by a designated representative of Sponsor whose decisions regarding the itinerary are final and binding. Selection of airline and airport shall be at the discretion of Sponsor or any other provider of any portion of the Prize. Prize winner and his/her travel companion must have valid travel documents to fly and to check in to a hotel (e.g., government issued I.D., passport, major credit card, etc.) along with any other travel requirements in order to travel prior to departure, and failure to do so may result in forfeiture of Prize. Winner and his/her travel companion are solely responsible for satisfying all legally required conditions of travel. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay or any weather or airline issues that prevent the Prize winner and his/her travel companion, if applicable, from traveling, in which event any missed portion of the Prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided.
· All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the Prize package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facilities charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, undeliverable, returned, refused or stolen Prizes. Winner is responsible for any and all applicable local, state, and/or federal taxes. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen Prize.
The winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state, local sales and income taxes and any costs, expense(s) or fees whatsoever in connection with the Prize. The winner will receive an IRS form 1099 issued in the winner’s name if required by law. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
5. WINNER SELECTION: There will be one (1) random drawing in this Sweepstakes to be conducted by the Administrator on or about Friday, September 3, 2021 to award one (1) prize (the “Prize”). Potential winner will be notified at within two (2) calendar days of the drawing. Upon successful completion of all required forms set forth herein, the potential winner will be a winner (“Winner”).
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. If the selected Winner is unable to accept a Prize in its entirety for any reason, the selected Winner will forfeit the Prize and the Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. All Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded (time permitting), assuming a sufficient number of entries are received.
By accepting a Prize, the Winner irrevocably grant(s) Sponsor the right and permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Winner’s name, Prize won, likeness, photograph, voice, address (state) and biographical information in any media throughout the world in perpetuity for purposes of advertising, online posting, promotion and publicity in connection with the Sweepstakes without additional compensation.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Sweepstakes winner will be notified via email by the Administrator requesting confirmation of the winner’s name and mailing address. The winner is subject to verification. Potential winner will, be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release and W-9 tax payer request for identification, within three (3) business days of the first attempted notification. If a potential winner fails to respond to any notification attempt within three (3) business days, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner fails to complete and return any required affidavit or release within the specified time period, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. The Sweepstakes alternate winner will be randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries (“Alternate Winner”). Once eligibility has been verified and the Administrator receives the prize winner’s requested information, the Sponsor will arrange to award the Prize. Prize winner must reply with all required information in order to receive their Prize.
DISQUALIFICATION: CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to disparage, annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. No incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
(a) By entering this Sweepstakes, all Entrants release the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities including, all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, attorneys, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from and against all claims and damages arising out of or in connection with each Entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her receipt or use or misuse of the Prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
(b) Sponsor is not responsible for problems downloading or uploading any Sweepstakes-related information to or from the web site or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes.
(c) None of the Released Parties shall be held responsible for, and Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any claims arising from or in any way relating to: (i) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information or technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to (i) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (ii) (vi) use of any Prize and (iii) the random drawing selection process including the outcome of the Sweepstakes.
In the event that, for reasons beyond their control and not related to the Winner, the Sponsor is unable to award the Prize as described in these Official Rules, they will substitute the Prize with another prize of similar nature and equal or greater value (including but not limited to cash equivalent) at their sole discretion.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (4) Entrant waives all right to trial by jury. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
11. WINNER’S LIST: To obtain the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Belvedere Vodka REMIXology trip to Nashville Sweepstakes Winner, PO Box 2312, Framingham, MA 01703-2312. All such requests must be received by 9/23/21.