Bed Bath & Beyond – Wedding & Gift Registry and Atlantis Honeymooon in Paradise – Win 1 of 20 grand prizes of a trip for 2 to Nassau, Bahamas
Bed Bath & Beyond® Wedding & Gift Registry and Atlantis® Honeymoon in Paradise Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Bed Bath & Beyond® Wedding & Gift Registry and Atlantis® Honeymoon in Paradise Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years old or at least the age of majority in their place of residence at the time of entry and who have a Bed Bath & Beyond Wedding or Commitment Ceremony Registry with an event date on or after July 1, 2015. Registry creation is free. Employees and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and those living in their same households, whether or not related, of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., Island Hotel Company Limited, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retail locations, advertising and promotion agencies along with the officers, directors, owners, members, agents and employees of each of them, and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (and their respective parents) are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., 650 Liberty Avenue, Union, NJ 07083, U.S.A. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069, U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 1, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. United States Eastern Time (“ET”), ends on April 30, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of ten (10) monthly entry periods (each a “Monthly Entry Period”) as outlined below.
Monthly Entry Period
12:00 a.m. ET (unless otherwise noted)
￼￼￼￼End Date 11:59 p.m. ET
￼￼￼Approximate Drawing Date
￼July 1, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. ET
￼￼￼￼July 31, 2015
￼￼￼August 3, 2015
￼￼￼August 1, 2015
￼￼￼￼￼August 31, 2015
￼￼￼￼￼September 1, 2015
September 1, 2015
￼￼September 30, 2015
￼October 1, 2015
￼October 1, 2015
￼￼￼￼October 31, 2015
￼￼￼November 2, 2015
￼￼￼November 1, 2015
￼￼￼￼￼November 30, 2015
￼￼￼￼￼December 1, 2015
December 1, 2015
￼￼December 31, 2015
￼January 4, 2016
￼January 1, 2016
￼￼￼￼January 31, 2016
￼￼￼February 1, 2016
￼February 1, 2016
￼￼￼￼February 29, 2016
￼￼￼March 1, 2016
￼￼￼March 1, 2016
￼￼￼￼￼March 31, 2016
￼￼￼￼￼April 4, 2016
April 1, 2016
￼￼￼April 30, 2016
￼May 2, 2016
￼Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter:
Current Eligible Registrants: During the Promotion Period, visit the Wedding & Gift Registry online at www.bedbathandbeyond.com (for United States entrants) or www.bedbathandbeyond.ca (for Canadian entrants) or within a Bed Bath & Beyond ® Registry communication or site page, click on the Sweepstakes banner/button and follow the links to access the Sweepstakes.
New Registrants: During the Promotion Period, visit the Wedding & Gift Registry at participating Bed Bath & Beyond stores or online to create a Wedding or Commitment Ceremony Registry (“Registry”). Registry creation is free. You must add at least five (5) items to your Registry. Once your registry set up is confirmed, you can visit the Wedding & Gift Registry online at www.bedbathandbeyond.com (for United States entrants) or www.bedbathandbeyond.ca (for Canadian entrants) or within a Bed Bath & Beyond ® Registry communication or site page, click on the Sweepstakes banner/button and follow the links to access the Sweepstakes. To access the site directly visit https://bedbathbeyond.promo.eprize.com/registryhoneymoonsweeps/,
All Registry Registrants should follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the Sweepstakes registration form, including a valid home address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), your Registry Number and your event date. To find your Registry Number, you can log-in to your Registry and view the account section or go online and view your Registry. You automatically will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Monthly Entry Period drawing.
Limit: One (1) entry during the Promotion Period per Registry Number. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address/ Registry Number. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Monthly Entry Period winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Monthly Entry Period on or around the dates listed in Section 3 above. Non-winning Monthly Entry Period entries will carry over into subsequent Monthly Entry Period drawings. The potential winners will be notified by mail, email or phone. Except where prohibited, each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If any potential winner is a Canadian resident he/she will be required to answer a time limited skill testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: TWENTY (20) GRAND PRIZES (two (2) awarded per Monthly Entry Period): A trip for two (2) to Nassau, Bahamas. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Nassau, Bahamas; private round trip ground transportation for two (2) from NAS airport to Atlantis, Paradise Island; six (6) nights’ accommodations at Atlantis, Paradise Island in a Royal Tower, water view room determined by
Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); Monday- Thursday access to Cain at Cove for two (2) (all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); entry to Aura Nightclub for two (2) (all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); one (1) dinner for two (2) at one (1) of the following restaurants- Bahamian Club, Casa D ’Angelo, Olives or Chop Stix (all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and restaurant availability); and travel coordination services. Winner must complete the trip within eighteen (18) months from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least thirty (30) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Blackout dates for 2015 – 11/25-11/28, 12/26-12/31; 2016 – 1/01-1/03, 2/12-2/16, 3/23-3/28, 11/23-11/26, 12/26-12/31 and 2017 – 1/01-1/03, 2/17-2/21, 4/12-4/17. Blackout dates subject to change. Additional blackout dates may apply. All bookings are based on availability at the time of request. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals and beverages, incidentals, gratuities, phone calls, luggage fees, travel insurance, seating upgrades, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. No refunds will be extended for unused components of prize package. Any difference between the estimated value of the prize and the actual value will not be awarded to the winners. Sponsor and Island Hotel Company Limited are not responsible for late, lost, damaged or stolen luggage. Any changes to completed travel arrangements, once booked, are the sole responsibility of the Winners, and are solely at the Winner’s expense. If forfeited for any reason, Winners will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of the Sponsor and will not be awarded, except as provided herein. Winners agree that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize is done so entirely upon their own initiative, risk and responsibility. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,720 USD. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: of one (1) prize per person per Registry Number. Total ARV for all prizes: $94,400 USD.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Island Hotel Company Limited and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent
to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1PZkfXB. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
14. Name Removal Notification System: If you would like your name removed from Sponsor’s mailing list: write to Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc., Attn: Customer Service – Privacy, 650 Liberty Avenue, Union, NJ 07083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with “No Snail Mail” in the subject line and include your name/address information and your name will be removed within 60 days of the request.
© 2015 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.