Bath & Body Works – Pure Wonder – Win one Pure Wonder Mini Eau de Parfum (ARV $14.50).
BATH & BODY WORKS PURE WONDER SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
ENTRANT MUST HAVE INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, OR TIKTOK ACCOUNT TO ENTER.
The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, approved or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, and Tik Tok.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico) who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi). Entrants must have an Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok account in good standing. Individuals who are officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of Bath & Body Works, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, agencies, and suppliers of materials or services related to this Promotion, as well as the immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouses, regardless of where they live) and those with whom such officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives are domiciled (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win a prize in this Promotion. The Promotion is void where prohibited by law. (NEW JERSEY NOTICE: This Promotion is not void in the state of New Jersey). Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations of these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Bath & Body Works, Inc., 7 Limited Parkway, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068, U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins at 3:00P.M. ET on October 11, 2021 and ends at 11:59 P.M. ET on October 13, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, Sponsor will publish a post on each of the following channels: its Instagram page (@bathandbodyworks), its Facebook account (Bath & Body Works), and its TikTok (@bathandbodyworks). Each post on the above listed social media channels will detail the Promotion (the “Promotion Post”).
To enter via Instagram:
1) follow @bathandbodyworks on Instagram;
2) “like” the Promotion Post; and
3) tag your friends in the comments & include #sweepstakes.
To enter via Facebook:
1) like the Bath and Body Works page on Facebook;
2) “like” the Promotion Post; and
3) tag your friends in the comments & include #sweepstakes.
To enter via TikTok:
1) follow @bathandbodyworks on TikTok;
2) “like” the Promotion Post; and
3) tag your friends in the comments & include #sweepstakes.
Multiple entries per person per social media channel during the Promotion Period, with a new person/account being tagged in each entry. Each entry must be submitted by the entrant on a valid social media account. Additionally, for each entry, a new person/account must be tagged for the entry to be valid.
Sponsor may not receive entries that fail to strictly follow the posting instructions set forth in these Official Rules and Sponsor is not responsible for failure to see or receive an entry. NOTE: Sponsor may not receive entries from Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok users with “private” account settings (i.e., user has set their Instagram, Facebook, and/or TikTok Account so that only people the user has approved can view their photos) due to the way Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok operates their services. Entries not received by Sponsor will not be entered into the Promotion. By including the hashtag “#sweepstakes” in the Promotion Post comment, entrants are confirming their acceptance and agreement to these Official Rules. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible. Any use of automated, robotic, macro, programmed or similar quick-entry programs, or attempts to exceed the maximum number of entries permitted, is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Winners may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder of their Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok accounts. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok account used to enter to Promotion. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok account by the respective social media channels. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. The Sponsor’s designated database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion. Those who do not follow all of the instructions or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. All entrants submitting materials/content as part of the Promotion will be non-exclusively licensing (with the unlimited right to sublicense) to Sponsor the right to use such materials, and the images related thereto (including entrant’s name, social media account username and likeness), for any purpose (including any and all commercial purposes) with the right to modify the materials and make derivative works thereof. Entrants represent and warrant that the materials submitted will not infringe or violate any right whatsoever, including, without limitation, any personal rights (e.g., defamation, privacy, false light, moral right, etc.) or any property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, right to ideas, etc.) of any person or entity and the use thereof will result in no third party liability or obligations. The Sponsor may run multiple campaigns, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions simultaneously. Entry into one (1) campaign, contest or sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other. Any entrant posting or submitting content with obscene or other inappropriate material may be disqualified by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Selection and Notification of the Prize Winners: On or about October 14, 2021, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select one hundred and fifty (150) potential winners from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Fifty (50) winners will be selected from each of the social media channels (fifty (50) winners from the Instagram entrants, fifty (50) winners from the Facebook entrants, and fifty (50) winners from the TikTok entrants). Following the drawing, the potential winners will be notified using direct message from Sponsor’s verified accounts on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok and potential winners subsequently must submit a mailing address and email address within a forty-eight (48) hour period from when the notification is sent in order to receive the prize. If a potential winner does not respond to the direct message and submit a mailing address as instructed within the forty-eight (48) hour period after notification, cannot be contacted, or fails to otherwise comply with these Official Rules, potential winner forfeits the prize. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or lack of response by a potential winner, or a potential winner’s noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate potential winner. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Only fifteen (15) total alternate potential winners will be identified on each social media channel, after which the prize will remain unawarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation with regard to attempting to aware the prize in this Promotion. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Official Rules, will be enforced. Potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
6. Prize, Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”), Odds: There are one hundred and fifty (150) prizes to be won, with fifty (50) winners selected from each of the social media channels (Instagram, Facebook and TikTok). Each winner on each social media channel will receive one (1) Pure Wonder Mini Eau de Parfum (ARV $14.50).
The total ARV of all of the prizes awarded in this Promotion is USD $2,175.
Odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of entries received during the Promotion Period.
Prize(s) are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) for one of equal or greater value if designated prize should become unavailable for any reason, or for any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties with respect to the prize(s). Any other costs or expenses associated with the prize will be the responsibility of selected winner. Each prize winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state, or local taxes associated with prize acceptance. The ARV of the prizes is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner(s) may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the prize(s) will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of winners for the actual value of the prizes received. Unclaimed prize(s) will be forfeited. Prize(s), if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prizes or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed address. If the winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. No more than the stated prizes will be awarded. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize(s) details and availability are subject to change and prize provider’s rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide the winner with his or her prize(s), the Sponsor may elect to provide winners with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. All prize(s) are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Sponsor is not responsible for and winner will not receive the difference, in any, between the actual value of the prize(s) at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related correspondence or material.
7. Personal Information: Sponsor and its authorized agents will collect, use, and disclose the personal information you provide when you enter the Promotion for the purposes of administering the Promotion and prize fulfillment. By entering this Promotion, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes of administering the Promotion, including, if you win a prize, disclosing your name and location to individuals who request a list of prize winners. You may also be offered the opportunity to receive additional communications from Sponsor about its products, and upcoming contests and promotions.
By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, social media account and/or handle, entry, city/state of residence, picture, biographical information, statements, voice and likeness in any advertising and publicity Sponsor may so choose, in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times in perpetuity, without further compensation or notice.
8. Financial Incentive Notice: We sometimes offer exclusive price discounts, rewards, offers, deals, coupons, services and other perks for (1) customers who enjoy our loyalty and rewards programs; (2) recipients of our mailing lists who were presented with a financial incentive to sign up; (3) app subscribers who were presented with a financial incentive to download the app; and (4) applicants or registrants who were presented with a financial incentive for their application or registration (collectively, “programs”). Through these program offerings, consumers may provide us with some personal information (e.g., name, postal address, email address, phone number, birthday, and other similar forms of personal information) when they opt-in to our programs. There is no obligation to opt in and consumers may opt out. The details of each program are contained in the program offering. We offer these programs to, among other things, enhance our relationship with customers. The value to our business, in the aggregate, of customers’ personal information depends on specific facts, such as whether and to what extent they take advantage of any offerings. We do not calculate the value of the customers’ information for our accounting statements. To the extent we would, however, such valuation could be directly or reasonably related to the cost associated of acquiring or developing such information.
You may opt in to our programs by signing up in the manner invited for an individual program. And you can opt out of these programs by contacting our Customer Care team via the Customer Care or Live Chat links at https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/.
For assistance with these and other privacy notices, contact our Customer Care team by dialing 711 or by using an Internet Protocol Relay Service.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein. All entries and prize claims are subject to verification. Proof of entry submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed solely to Sponsor and not to Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
10. Waivers, Disclaimers and Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and their respective affiliates and related companies, including, without limitation, their parent, sister and subsidiary companies, retailers, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of material and services related to the Promotion, and any other corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other legal entity directly involved in the Promotion and all their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against any and all claims, liability, costs (including attorneys’ fees), losses, damages, fines or injuries (up to and including bodily injury and death) of any kind arising out of or related to: (1) entrants’ participation in the Promotion (including travel to/from any Promotion activity); (2) the Releasees’ violation of rights of publicity or privacy, claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; (3) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, websites, network hardware or software beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (6) claims resulting from the impairment, cancellation or modification of the Promotion; or (7) any acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize (including, without limitation, losses, damages or injuries to entrant’s or any other person’s equipment or other property, or to their persons, including those arising from any travel to/from any prize event or activity and any products liability claims alleging tangible property damage, bodily injury or death). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, entrants agree that the Releasees have neither made nor will be in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with the Promotion and/or with respect to prizes, including, without limitation, to any prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Entrants agree and that the Releasees shall have no responsibility or liability for discontinued prizes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of registration and/or account information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider utilized by Sponsor interruption or inability to access the website, application or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to participant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Promotion; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, viruses, bugs, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of the Releasees. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any and all liability resulting or arising from the Promotion and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Releasees and hereby acknowledge that the Releasees have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that may be sent along with a prize. The Releasees are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the social media platform used for purposes of administering this Promotion that may interfere with the Promotion (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use the social media platform for the Promotion as set forth herein that are not acceptable to Sponsor) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor via the social media platform, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Promotion.
11. Governing Law/Limitation of Liability: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Releasees in connection with the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws.
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. BINDING ARBITRATION: BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THEY ARE WAIVING THEIR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT. PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (I) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY — WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION — BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND THE SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER RELATED DISPUTES (THE “AAA RULES”) THEN IN EFFECT; (II) ANY ARBITRATION SHALL BE HEARD BY ONE ARBITRATOR TO BE SELECTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AAA RULES, IN COLUMBUS, OH; (III) UNLESS BOTH PARTICIPANT AND SPONSOR AGREE IN WRITING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; AND (IV) JUDGMENT UPON ANY AWARD RENDERED MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF.
13. Winners List: For a winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by April 11, 2022 to: Bath & Body Works Pure Wonder Sweepstakes Winners List, ATTN: Legal Department, Three Limited Parkway, Columbus, OH, 43230 U.S.A.
© All rights reserved.