Avocados From Mexico – Avocado Glow Collection – Win ONE (1) Avocado Glow Home and Kitchen décor kits
Avocado Glow Collection Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. SPONSOR: Avocados from Mexico, 222 Las Colinas Boulevard; Irving, Texas 75038. (“Sponsor”).
2. ADMINISTRATOR: SocialToaster, Inc.,3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 405, Baltimore, MD 21211 (“Administrator”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: Avocado Glow Collection Sweepstakes (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”) IS OPEN AND OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Administrator and each of their respective parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as advertising, sweepstakes, or production agencies or partners (and their respective dependents, immediate family members, including children, spouse, parents, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside, and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate or win. Entry into the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other contest or sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes shall be subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, local laws and regulations and these Official Rules and by entering, all entrants agree that they have read these Official Rules, and agree to abide by and to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on January 19, 2023 at 12:01:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on February 9, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s database clock is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, entrant (“Entrant”) must go to https://avocadosfrommexico.com/brand/pantone, complete the entry form, and submit the entry in order to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). NOTE: Limit one (1) Entry per Entrant during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on February 9, 2023 to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Any attempts by an Entrant to submit more than one (1) Entry total may result in such Entrant being disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Entries, which may be disqualified. No automatically generated Entries will be accepted.
6. RANDOM DRAWING AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: There will be five (5) grand prize winners in this Sweepstakes (the “Grand Prize Winner” or “Winner”). Following the end of the Sweepstakes Period, five (5) potential Grand Prize Winner (the “Potential Winner”) will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, by Administrator whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Winner will receive an initial notification by Administrator or Sponsor via an email to Entrant’s email address provided. It is each Entrant’s responsibility to timely check his/her Email Account for a message from Sponsor or Administrator. Potential Winner will be required to be in contact with Administrator and/or Sponsor, after receiving the initial notification within seventy-two (72) hours to begin the Winner verification process. The Potential Winner must meet all eligibility requirements and may be required to provide their Tax Identification number, proof of U.S. residency, sign an affidavit of eligibility, and publicity and liability release, or such other documents as Sponsor deems necessary, in their sole discretion (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”), each of which must be completed, signed and returned within five (5) days from date of issuance, or the Prize (defined below in Section 7) may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Winner, time permitting. If any Prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Winner. By accepting the Prize, Winner represents and warrants they are in compliance with these Official Rules. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following: [a] Potential Winner’s failure to respond to initial notification within seventy-two (72) hours after its transmission; [b] the failure of notification due to deactivation of the Potential Winner’s Email Account prior to receipt of notification; [c] Potential Winner’s failure to respond to Sponsor’s or Administrator’s comment and direction; [d] Potential Winner’s Email Account flags Sponsor’s message as “spam” so that the Potential Winner may not see email from Sponsor; [e] any other noncompliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate Winner. Once a Potential Winner has completed all requirements in these Official Rules and been verified by Sponsor and/or Administrator, they will be declared the Winner. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
7. PRIZE: Five (5) Grand Prize Winners will receive ONE (1) Avocado Glow Home and Kitchen décor kits, approximate retail value: $1,500 (“ARV”). Total ARV of all prizes $7,500.00
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting any Prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that: [a] you will be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects; [b] the Entry will not be acknowledged or returned; [c] you release and hold harmless each of the Sweepstakes Entities, and any other organization responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting this Sweepstakes, and their respective parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents and subcontractors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize; participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer information; [d] the Released Parties do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Sweepstakes or the Prize; [e] Winner’s acceptance of a Prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assignment of an unconditional right to use Winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and Prize information, statements about the Sweepstakes and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and Sweepstakes purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; [f] in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Official Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes; and in such event, to select potential Winner by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable from all eligible Entries received prior to such termination or suspension; [g] the Released Parties are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software and for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: human errors, errors in the advertising, these Official Rules, selection and announcement of the Winner and distribution of the Prize; [h] the Released Parties are not responsible for any inability of the Winner to accept or use the Prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason; [i] Sponsor has the right to modify Prize award procedures at its sole discretion; and [j] Released Parties are not responsible for any failure of delivery of potential Winner notification.
9. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, postage due, unintelligible, non-delivered, misdirected, stolen Entries; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical, electronic or network, including, without limitation, any errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Account used, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified (and all associated Entries will be void), and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such Entrant’s eligibility to participate in this or any other Sweepstakes offered by Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants’ or to any other person’s computer, electronic device or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Without limiting the release provided above, and for greater certainty, Released Parties will not be liable for (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by wireless device users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries; (b) the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; (c) any problems with or technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (d) any failure of any message to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or wireless waves or at any website or combination thereof; or (e) damage to an Entrant’s or other person’s system or equipment occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes.
10. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
11. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNER’S LIST: Any legally required winner’s list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Avocados from Mexico Glow Sweepstakes, ATTN: Winners List, Avocados from Mexico, 3600 Clipper Mill Rd #240, Baltimore, MD 21211. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
Abbreviated for TV Spot and/or other advertising: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 02/09/23 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C. ages 18+. Limit 1 Entry per Entrant. Void wherever prohibited or restricted. For full details including odds of winning visit https://avocadosfrommexico.com/brand/pantone for Official Rules. Sponsor: Avocados from Mexico.
Abbreviated for Social: NO PURCH NEC. Open only to 18+/US. Ends 02/09/23. Odds/Rules: https://avocadosfrommexico.com/brand/pantone Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Avocados from Mexico