Ashley Homestores – Tempur-Pedic Mattress – Win one (1) Tempur-Pedic medium queen-sized mattress and one (1) ergo 2.0 adjustable mattress base
Sleep Better Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS U.S./DC ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS US/DC (EXCLUDING HI AND AK), 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
1. Eligibility: The Sleep Better Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to: legal residents of the 48 contiguous U.S. and District of Columbia (excluding Alaska and Hawaii), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, and who reside within fifty (50) miles of an Ashley HomeStores, Ltd. store as measured using Google Maps driving directions (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Employees, contractors, directors, officers, and agents of Ashley HomeStores, Ltd. (“Sponsor”), its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the employees, contractors, directors and officers of Tempur-Pedic North America, LLC (“Tempur”) and its affiliates, and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes and/or Event (as defined below), and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where the reside) and household of each such individual (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win.
This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska and Hawaii and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Ashley HomeStores, Ltd., 1 Ashley Way, Arcadia, WI 54612.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will run from June 7, 2022 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) to June 20, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received before the Sweepstakes Entry Period end time/date to be valid.
4. How to Enter (all entry steps must be completed during Sweepstakes Period to be valid): During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, visit https://www.ashleyfurniture.com/c/tempurpedic-mattress-sweepstakes/ (the “Website”) and submit your name, email address, date of birth, zip code, phone number, and/or any other information requested by the Sponsor to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Individuals will also be required to check a box agreeing to these Official Rules. Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information, timely submit the registration form, and/or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified.
Some consumers may receive a Sweepstakes registration link or access to a Sweepstakes entry form via a Facebook, Instagram, or a YouTube advertisement. To enter the Sweepstakes via such link or entry form, follow the instruction above (submit your name, email address, phone number, and/or any other information requested by the Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Entry Period). Not all consumers will receive a Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube link or entry form, but entry via these registration links shall not increase a consumer’s chances of winning and all consumers can enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the Website.
Additionally, some Sponsor stores may have a Sweepstakes QR code available in store during the Sweepstakes Period. Scanning the QR code will direct the consumer to the Website. If a guest scans the QR code, visits the Website, and follows the above instruction (submits their name, email address, phone number, and/or any other information requested by the Sponsor) during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, such individual will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Entrants that access the registration form via the QR code: Message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
All valid entries shall be entered into a single Sweepstakes drawing pool, regardless of how entrant accessed an entry/registration page.
Limit: One (1) total entry per person/e-mail address during the entire Sweepstakes Entry Period regardless of which entry/registration page is used.
Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
5. Drawing: On or around June 21, 2022, Sponsor will randomly one (1) winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
On or around June 21, 2022, the potential winner will be notified via email at the email address provided during entry into the Sweepstakes. Potential winner must respond to such notification by within three (3) business days or will be disqualified and any prize forfeited. Potential winners are subject to verification. If any potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if attempted notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable or unwilling to accept and claim the prize as stated, then such potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within three (3) business days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. Prizes won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documents. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
6. Prize (1): One (1) winner will receive one (1) Tempur-Pedic medium queen-sized mattress and one (1) ergo 2.0 adjustable mattress base. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,098. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value of prize will not be awarded.
Version, model, style, color, size and all other details of prize items not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Winners acknowledge that Sweepstakes Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. Winner may be issued an IRS 1099 form for prize. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
7. Release: As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, Tempur-Pedic North America, LLC and its affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation.
9. General Conditions: By entering, each entrant hereby agrees that if they are a winner, any information provided by entrant, including name, will be given to Tempur for purposes of prize fulfillment. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes and the awarding of any prize, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the website, or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Florida law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND (2) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN SECTION 7, SO SUCH LANGUAGE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: This Sweepstakes and its Official Rules are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 10 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida.
13. Winner’s List: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope marked as “Sweeps Winner Request” to: AGR Email Marketing Department at 1670 E 8th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605. Requests must be received by July 22, 2022.