Anheuser-Busch – Bud Light Super Bowl Tickets for Life – Win a grand prize of Super Bowl Tickets for Life & a Trip for 4 to Minneapolis
SUPERBOWL TICKETS FOR LIFE RULES
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
BUD LIGHT® “SUPER BOWL TICKETS FOR LIFE” SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. The “Bud Light ‘Super Bowl Tickets for Life’ Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
3. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on December 4, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on January 22, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is divided into two (2) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as defined in the chart below. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
12:00:00 a.m. CST
11:59:59 p.m. CST
12:00:00 a.m. CST
11:59:59 p.m. CST
4. Three (3) Ways to Enter:
(a) Online with Code(s): Look inside specially-marked packages of Bud Light beer for a code (“Code”). The Code is a one-time use Code and may not be used again. Once you have obtained a Code, visit budlight.com/sbtix4life, during the Sweepstakes Period, and follow the online instructions to enter your Code and complete and submit the entry form.
(b) Online without Code(s): Visit budlight.com/sbtix4life/free and follow the online instructions to complete and submit the entry form.
(c) Text Message: Use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text SBTIX4LIFE to shortcode 50563. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. You may receive reply messages. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. An entrant may, at any time, choose to not receive further text messages by sending an opt-out text message stating STOP to 50563. If an entrant sends an opt-out text message, he/she will be sent a reply text message, which will confirm that he/she has been unsubscribed and will receive no further text messages. For help, text the word HELP to 50563.
All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CST and ending on the same day at 11:59:59 p.m. CST.
Each entry must be manually key stroked and/or manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related phone numbers, email addresses/IP addresses may be blocked. Additionally, use of multiple email addresses, phone numbers and/or mailing addresses, and/or the manipulation of such information, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of entries and/or prizes, is prohibited and such persons will be disqualified and all entries will be deemed invalid and any prize won shall be forfeited.
5. Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if Sweepstakes materials contain or are the result of a printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical or other error(s), or do not contain proper security devices (an “irregular Code”). Any attempt by a participant to (a) enter the Sweepstakes using irregular Codes, (b) generate fraudulent Codes and/or (c) use multiple names, email addresses, phone numbers and/or any other fraudulent mechanisms, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, shall give Sponsor the right to disqualify participant in its reasonable discretion. Sole liability for an irregular Code is limited to replacement with a free randomly selected Code, while supplies last.
6. Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”), the NFL Entities (defined below), each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, text messages, telephone calls or emails or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor, the NFL Entities nor any of their respective agencies is responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer, wireless device and/or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the potential winners from among all valid, eligible entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed random, fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who participated via Text Message, the registered owner of the wireless phone number used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR PROMOTION PARTIES’ NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
7. The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about January 16, 2018 from among all eligible entries received for Entry Period 1. The potential First Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about January 23, 2018 from among all eligible entries received for Entry Period 1 and Entry Period 2. For clarity: Non-winning entries received for Entry Period 1 will carry forward to the random drawing for Entry Period 2. Both drawings will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period drawing. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person.
8. All prizes will be awarded (time permitting for Grand Prize). Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes.
First Prize winners will be notified by mail at the time of prize delivery. Allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for shipment of First Prizes. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification, prize will be forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability to award that prize.
The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email, phone and/or text message and will be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no return response is received within the time allotted, prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential winner will be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received for Entry Period 1 (time permitting). Any alternate Grand Prize winner selected will also be required to respond to the email or phone call within twenty-four (24) hours. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release via email or fax within forty-eight (48) hours of prize acceptance. The potential Grand Prize winner’s guests (for the “Super Bowl LII Tickets and Trip” portion of the Grand Prize) must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the end date of Entry Period 1 and will also be required to complete, sign and return a liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release via email or fax within forty-eight (48) hours of winner’s prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate winners selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein.
Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting for Grand Prize). Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued internet, wireless, or land-line phone service or a change in an entrant’s email, phone number or mailing address which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification or his/her prize. Note: Any communication between a potential winner and Sponsor or its agencies regarding this Sweepstakes (e.g. phone calls, text messages, chats, email, etc.) may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
9. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries; wholesaler distributors and their employees and their immediate families; retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families; advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families; and the NFL Entities (defined below) are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of each individual winner.
10. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission by Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
11. Grand Prize (1): The Grand Prize consists of “Super Bowl Tickets for Life” and a trip for winner and three (3) guests to Minneapolis, Minnesota, as described below.
SUPER BOWL TICKETS FOR LIFE: The “Super Bowl Tickets for Life” prize includes four (4) tickets to each Super Bowl to be delivered to the winner annually, up to thirty (30) years, beginning with Super Bowl LIl in 2018. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is up to $195,300.00 ($6,510.00/year [$1,627.50 per ticket]).
At any time during the twenty-nine (29) year period, Sponsor may elect to provide a cash payment to the winner in the amount of $6,510.00 for each remaining year of the twenty-nine (29) year period, beginning in 2019.
For the 2020 Super Bowl: Winner may choose to take a cash option in the amount of $35,000.00 in lieu of the remaining “Super Bowl Tickets for Life” prize. The cash option will be awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer, payable to winner.
In the event of a lockout, player strike, cancellation or unforeseen circumstance, Sponsor will not replace or compensate winner in any manner for any cancelled Super Bowl.
In the event of the winner’s death, tickets for any Super Bowl up to twenty-nine (29) years associated with the “Super Bowl Tickets for Life” prize will not be awarded. Tickets are for winner’s use only and are not transferable.
If winner is unable to use the tickets for any Super Bowl, he/she must provide notice to Sponsor at a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to the scheduled game date. In the event winner is unable to use the tickets for any Super Bowl, no additional compensation will be provided for the tickets.
For all Super Bowl games: Winner and guests must abide by all venue policies. Sponsor and/or venue operator reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from winner or winner’s guest(s) who it and/or venue personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Sponsor, the NFL Entities (as defined below), and/or venue operator into disrepute.
TRIP FOR WINNER AND THREE (3) GUESTS TO MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA: Travel dates: February 2, 2018 – February 5, 2018. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation, double occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) consecutive nights (two  rooms), ground transportation to/from hotel and Super Bowl LIl (“Game”), and $500.00 (awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner). If winner resides within two-hundred fifty (250) miles of Minneapolis, Minnesota, $200.00 (awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner) will be awarded in lieu of air transportation. Game is scheduled to occur on February 4, 2018. The four (4) Super Bowl LII tickets received as part of the “Super Bowl Tickets for Life” prize are intended for use in conjunction with this trip prize. Travel and accommodations are at the Sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change. Game date is subject to change. Seating assignments are subject to availability and change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner and guests must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Winner and guests must comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including a valid driver’s license) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor is not liable for any missed events or opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay or in the event winner and/or a guest misses a scheduled airline flight (through no fault of Sponsor or due to Force Majeure). Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the winner’s responsibility. Ground transportation (other than stated above), meals, gratuities, trip cancellation insurance, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. ARV: Up to $8,100.00. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure.
If Sponsor so elects, the potential Grand Prize winner and guests may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential Grand Prize winner and guests will not bring the Sponsor or the NFL Entities (as defined below) into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor or the NFL Entities (as defined below). If requested, the potential Grand Prize winner and guests agree to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
First Prize (2,000): Each winner will receive one (1) Bud Light/Super Bowl LII hat. ARV: $20.00.
If Sponsor so elects, a potential First Prize winner may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential First Prize winner will not bring the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor. If requested, the potential First Prize winner agrees to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner.
For all Prizes: If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting for Grand Prize). Total ARV of all prizes is up to $243,400.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
12. By accepting a prize, winners agree to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC and the NFL Entities (as defined below) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize (or portion thereof), including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
13. For the names of the winners, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Bud Light “Super Bowl Tickets For Life” Sweepstakes Winner’s List Request, 10 South 5th Street, 7th Floor, Dept. 688-70070, Minneapolis, MN 55402, for receipt by March 23, 2018.
© 2017 Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions, LLC, NFL International, LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, representatives, and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.