Anheuser-Busch – Bud Light Season Pass And Bud Light Super Ticket – Win one (1) $1000.00 pre-paid debit card
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
BUD LIGHT® SEASON PASS AND BUD LIGHT® SUPER TICKET – OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. The “Bud Light Season Pass” and “Bud Light Super Ticket” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
3. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on December 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on February 3, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. To enter, visit www.budlight.com/SeasonPass (“Website”) and follow the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry.
All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. No other form of entry is valid. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CST and ending on the same day at 11:59:59 p.m. CST.
Each entry must be manually key stroked and/or manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email addresses/IP addresses may be blocked. Additionally, use of multiple email addresses, phone numbers and/or mailing addresses, and/or the manipulation of such information, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of entries, is prohibited and such persons will be disqualified and all entries will be deemed invalid and any prize won shall be forfeited.
5. Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”), the NFL Entities (as defined below), its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, text messages, telephone calls or emails or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Website. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer, wireless device and/or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the potential winner from among all eligible entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed random, fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR ITS AGENCIES’ NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
6. The potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about February 4, 2019 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
7. The prize will be awarded (time permitting). The potential winner will be notified by email and/or phone call and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If a potential winner does not respond to the notification within the forty-eight (48) hour time period, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within the time frame stated above.
Potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release to Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative within three (3) days of prize acceptance. Potential winner’s guests must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the end date of the Sweepstakes Period and will also be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release within three (3) days of winner’s prize acceptance. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older prior to winner notification, then the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting).
In the event of noncompliance within any stated time period, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate potential winner (time permitting).
Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or land-line phone service or a change in an entrant’s email, phone number or mailing address which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification or his/her prize information. Note: Any communication between a potential winner and Sponsor or its agencies regarding this Sweepstakes (e.g. phone calls, text messages, chats, emails, etc.) may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
8. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries; wholesaler distributors and their employees and their immediate families; retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families; advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families; and the NFL Entities (as defined below) are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the individual winner.
9. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
10. Prize (1): The winner will receive all of the following four (4) prize packages as described below. The winner must accept the prize in full; he/she must agree to receive all four (4) prize packages.
Prize Package #1: Four (4) tickets to the 2019 NFL Draft Party Experience on April 25, 2019 and April 26, 2019 in Nashville, Tennessee; and quad-occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights (April 25, 2019 and April 26, 2019) in Nashville, Tennessee. Transportation, parking, meals, gratuities, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,300.00.
Prize Package #2: Four (4) tickets to attend one day of a 2019 NFL Training Camp of winner’s choice (subject to availability). Seating assignments are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Transportation, parking, accommodations, meals, gratuities, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. ARV: $500.00.
Prize Package #3: Four (4) tickets to each regular-season home game of winner’s choice for the 2019 NFL season (subject to availability). Seating assignments are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Transportation, parking, accommodations, meals, gratuities, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. ARV: $7,200.00.
Prize Package #4: The “Super Bowl LIV Trip” consists of a trip for winner and three (3) guests to Super Bowl LIV (the “Game”) scheduled to take place on February 2, 2020 in Miami, Florida. Travel dates: January 31, 2020 – February 3, 2020. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (between the gateway city nearest winner’s home and Miami, Florida), quad-occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) consecutive nights, and four (4) Game tickets. If winner resides within two-hundred fifty (250) miles of Miami, Florida, air transportation may be substituted with another method of transportation determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion and any difference in value will not be awarded. Travel and accommodations are the Sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change. Game is subject to availability and change. Seating assignments at the Game shall be determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and are subject to availability. Winner and his/her three (3) guests must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Winner and his/her three (3) guests must comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including a valid driver’s license) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor and the NFL Entities are not liable for any missed events or opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the winner’s responsibility. Ground transportation, parking, meals, gratuities, trip cancellation insurance, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. ARV is up to $16,000.00. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure.
Winner will also receive one (1) $1,000.00 pre-paid debit card. Pre-paid debit card is subject to the terms and conditions as stated on the pre-paid debit card.
Total ARV of the prize (all four  prize packages) is up to $26,000.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If winner cannot accept the prize (or any portion thereof) as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
If Sponsor so elects, the potential prize winner and his/her guests may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential prize winner and his/her guests will not bring the Sponsor or the NFL Entities (as defined below) into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor or the NFL Entities (as defined below). If requested, the potential prize winner and his/her guests agree to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
11. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and the NFL Entities harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
12. For the name of the winner, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: “Bud Light Season Pass” and “Bud Light Super Ticket” Winner’s List Request, 10 South 5th Street, 7th Floor, Dept. 688-70084, Minneapolis, MN 55402, for receipt by March 11, 2019.
© 2018 Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions, LLC, NFL International, LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, representatives, and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
© 2018 NFL Properties LLC. Team names/logos/indicia are trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.