Allegiant Travel – Allways April 2023 Concert Flyaway Giveaway – Win Five Hundred Fifty Dollars ($1550.00).
Allways April 2023 Concert Flyaway Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Allways April 2023 Concert Flyaway Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”), age 21 and older and located in the Territory at the time of entry, and who are active Allways Rewards® members. Allegiant Travel Company (“Sponsor”) and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, and licensees; and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), Live Nation (defined below), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Promotion (“Official Rules”).
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time on April 3, 2023 and ends at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time on May 3, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to www.allegiantair.com/allways-concert-flyaway-giveaway (the “Website”). Complete all required registration fields and submit to enter (the “Entry”). In order to qualify, entrants must be Allways Rewards® members. To enroll in Allways Rewards prior to entering go to https://www.allegiantair.com/deals/allways-rewards and click “Get Started”. Complete enrollment and then enter the giveaway with the information provided above. Enrollment is free. Entrants must complete all required information and be an active Allways Rewards member to adhere to these Official Rules. The Entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified herein, to be eligible to win a prize (“Prize”). Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Official Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Each entrant is eligible to submit up to one (1) Promotion entry per email address during the Promotion Period. Total entries into the Promotion are not to exceed one (1) per entrant.
4. Winner Determination; Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Three (3) winners will be chosen between April 3, 2023 and May 4, 2023 by 10:00 PM Pacific Time on the designated “Winner Selection Dates” listed below.
Winner Selection Dates:
Entry period: begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time on April 3, 2023 and ends at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time on April 16, 2023. Winner Draw Date: Monday, April 17th, 2023
Entry period: begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time on April 3, 2023 and ends at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time on April 23, 2023. Winner Draw Date: Monday, April 24th, 2023
Entry period: begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time on April 3, 2023 and ends at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time on May 3, 2023. Winner Draw Date: Thursday, May 4th, 2023
Sponsor will randomly choose the three (3) winners from the pool of entries on each of the Winner Selection Dates listed above. Three (3) winners will win the Prizes listed below. Winners will be notified via the email associated to their Allways Rewards account by 10:00 p.m. PST on the Winner Selection Date.
Participating Venues:Talking Stick Resort Amphitheater, Ascend Amphitheatre, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre (STL), MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre, Ruoff Music Center, USANA Amphitheatre, Blossom Music Center, FivePoint Amphitheatre, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre (CHI), iThink Financial Amphitheatre, PNC Music Pavilion, Shoreline Amphitheatre, St. Joseph Health Amp, Moody Center
ARV of each Prize is: One Thousand Five Hundred Fifty Dollars ($1,550.00).
Total ARV of all Prizes: Four Thousand Six Hundred Fifty Dollars ($4,650.00).
Prize must be accepted as awarded. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, Allegiant travel vouchers or certificates. All characteristics and features of the Prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. Stated ARV is as of date of posting of these Official Rules. Actual value may vary. In the event actual value is less than the stated value, the difference will not be awarded. All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release and a valid W9 form as applicable, which must be received by Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim a prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit and tax documents within the required time period (if applicable), declines the prize or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to three (3) alternate potential winners. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. If an alternate potential winner declines the prize or is disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. For tax reporting purposes, Prize winner may be issued and required to complete one or more U.S. IRS forms for the fair market value of the Prize, and each winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number, tax identification number or other information before the Prize will be awarded. Each winner must provide Sponsor with a valid W9 form before any prize will be awarded. A Form 1099 will be issued to the winner for value of prize $600 or more. Arrangements for delivery of Prize will be made after winner validation. The odds of winning a Prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS. Prize will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
5. Additional Conditions for Travel Prize Winners: Allways Rewards Points are subject to Allways Rewards expiration rules, meaning points are subject to expire after 24 months of inactivity. Sponsor is not responsible for flight cancellations, weather conditions or accommodation requests or any other circumstance beyond its control, or for inability of winner to travel in accordance with these Official Rules. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, additional meals, gas, parking fees, insurance, tolls, beverages, activities, incidental hotel expenses, transportation, including transportation to and from each airport, taxes and/or gratuities are the sole responsibility of each winner. The winner is responsible (at his/her expense) for ensuring that he/she has a valid required travel documentation. Each winner must comply with all airline and security requirements. If the Prize includes accommodations, they will be standard accommodations at a location selected by Sponsor. Additional terms and conditions located at www.allegiantair.com apply to air travel. Additional terms and conditions located at https://www.allegiantair.com/rewards-terms apply to Allways Rewards Points.
6. Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be declared made by the person in whose name Entry was made. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of Sponsor, within the timeline specified by Sponsor, may result in disqualification by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
7. Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the Entries and the responsible entrant(s). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
8. Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, Entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, email delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software, email transmission, or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, winner selection, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of Prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming Entries (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
9. Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, email transmission failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect Entries/entrants, select alternate or additional winner(s), and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, Sponsor may select the winners from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the time/date of termination of the Promotion.
10. Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. (“Live Nation”), Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and Promotion Parties and their agencies and designees to use entrants’ names, social media handles, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
13. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Live Nation and the Promotion Parties, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Promotion and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
14. COVID-19 Release. You understand that Sponsor has instituted all applicable policy and procedure changes to its day to day operation as recommended and mandated by applicable federal and state authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes providing personal protective equipment and supplies to its team members, social distancing on its aircraft when it can be reasonably accommodated and an increase in the frequency of cleaning of its aircraft. By entering into this Promotion and accepting the Prize, you and anyone else booked on your itinerary, voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and are subject to the Release and Limitation of Liability set forth above.
15. Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor and Promotion Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. By entering, entrants’ irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Clark, state of Nevada for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Sponsor is prohibited.
16. Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
17. Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the winners’ list for this Promotion send an email (no later than June 30, 2023) to email@example.com with the subject line: “Allways April 2023 Concert Flyaway Giveaway Winners List”.
18. Sponsor: Allegiant Travel Company, 1201 N. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144. Mail-in Entries are not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor only. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
19. All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
20. Live Nation is not a sponsor of the Promotion, and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Promotion, the selection or verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Promotion should be directed to Sponsor and not to Live Nation.
Live Nation is a registered trademark of Live Nation Worldwide, Inc.