Alienware Arena – Lcs Summer Finals – Win be awarded an Alienware Aurora R9 desktop computer (ARV $2059.99 USD) an Alienware AW2521HF monitor (ARV $499.99 USD) and a Secret Labs Gaming Chair (ARV $389 USD).
LCS Summer finals Sweepstakes
No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win.
These rules (“Official Rules”) set forth the rules of the “LCS Summer Finals Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”). iGames, Inc. (“Administrator”) is the administrator of the Sweepstakes.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you accept these Official Rules and agree to be bound by their terms. If you do not agree with these Official Rules, please do not enter the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of March 27, 2020 (“Entrants”). If an Entrant is under the age of majority, then he/she must obtain prior consent from his/her parent or legal guardian to enter and the parent or legal guardian may be required to verify the granting of consent and/or sign a release at the discretion of the Administrator. Failure of an Entrant’s parent or legal guardian to verify consent and/or sign a release will invalidate an Entrant’s Entry.
All Entrants must have a valid e-mail address and it is Entrant’s responsibility to update the Administrator of any change in their e-mail address.
Participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to compliance with the requirements specified below.
Employees of Administrator, Dell Corporation, or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings, and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) are not eligible.
Void where prohibited.
No Entrant will be allowed to receive more than one (1) prize in the Sweepstakes.
2. Submission Period. The Submission Period shall commence on March 27, 2020 at 9am PDT and end April 19, 2020 at 11:59pm PDT.
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant must have or create a free Alienware Arena account and may enter the Sweepstakes by completing an entry form located online at https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2116266/boards/giveaways-and-contest-na/Sweepstakes/lcs-summer-finals-sweepstakes . Upon completion of the entry form, Entrant is provided one entry (“Entry”) in the Sweepstakes.
The Entry provides a single submission in the drawing (“Drawing”) for a prize. Maximum of one Entry per person. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one Entry will void the Entry and the Entrant will be disqualified.
The grand prize winner will be awarded an Alienware Aurora R9 desktop computer (ARV $2059.99 USD), an Alienware AW2521HF monitor (ARV $499.99 USD) and a Secret Labs Gaming Chair (ARV $389 USD).
The prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. All taxes (and the reporting consequences thereof) and any other fees or costs associated with the prizes described above are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitution, except as allowed by Administrator who reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater value. The total approximate retail value of all prizes is $2,948.98
5. Drawings for the Prize. Administrator will conduct the Drawing on or about April 20, 2020 at approximately 10am PDT.
The Drawing will be conducted by Administrator in Boise, ID, USA. The Drawing will be made using Administrator’s random selection tool.
The odds of winning the prize are based on the total number of qualified entries for the Drawing and are equal regardless of the method of entry.
You do not need to be present to win.
All decisions of Administrator are final and binding.
Administrator will not deliver a prize to any person other than the winner, other than the parent/legal guardian of a winner who is under the age of majority.
6. Notification of Winner. The winner will be notified by mail, phone or e-mail, as determined by Administrator within three (3) days following the Drawing. The winner may be required to agree to the Certificate of Eligibility and Release (“Release”), which includes an acceptance of these Official Rules and a release of liability, to the extent permissible by law. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes prize winner’s agreement to sign such document. If required by law, the winner also will be required to execute Federal and State tax releases. Within five (5) days of notification attempt, winner must respond to Administrator with the requested documents, or the prize will be forfeited. In such a case, Administrator will choose an alternate winner by the same random method.
The winner, by entering the Sweepstakes, consents to the inclusion of his or her name, alias and country being disclosed by Administrator as indicated below.
Sales taxes, if any, and income taxes are the responsibility of each winner.
Administrator will pay the costs of shipping or delivery of the prize.
8. General Release. As far as permitted by applicable law, Administrator, Dell Corporation, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and all of their respective officers, directors, agents and employees will not be responsible for any of the following insofar as they are beyond their reasonable control: (a) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or any other computer and communications related malfunctions or failures; (b) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Administrator with the exception of personal injury or death caused by negligence; or (c) any technical or human error such as typographical, printing, or administrative errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Unless prohibited by the applicable law, you acknowledge that the prizes will be awarded “as is” and that the Administrator makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, concerning a prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold each of the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
9. General Terms.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of Idaho, USA. Each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Ada County, Idaho, USA, and all Entrants agree to Ada County as the venue for any legal action without regard to conflict of laws doctrine. Some jurisdictions will not recognize the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ada County, USA, in which case the above clause on jurisdiction may not apply to you.
Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ or experts’ fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects.
Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or Administrator otherwise becomes incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual founds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such persons to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Administrator’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Winner; Rules Request. For the name and country of the Winners, visit https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/News approximately April 30, 2020 – June 29, 2020. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, email email@example.com with your request, name and address.
11. Administrator. The Sweepstakes is administered by iGames, Inc., 2242 E Riverwalk Dr., Ste 200 Boise, ID 83716, USA.
12. Canadian Winners. In addition to the above, if a person selected by the random selection method is a resident of Canada, as prescribed by Canadian law, he/she will be required to correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered by telephone at a prearranged time in order to be declared a winner.