Alg Vacations Beachbound – National Beach Day – Win of an annuity ($1600 per year for 20 years a total of $32000) OR a one-time payment of $17500 paid to the winner in the form of a check within 3 to 5 weeks of winner confirmation
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE “BEACHBOUND NATIONAL BEACH DAY” SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION ONLY BY LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH BELOW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “BeachBound National Beach Day” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and of the legal age of majority in their state of residence (i.e. 19 years old in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 years old in Mississippi), (the “Entrant”). Employees of ALG Vacations (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion partners and internet agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on August 30, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 30, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Proof of entry information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to, or receipt by Sponsor of an entry. The use of automated entry devices is prohibited. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or email address, including, but not limited to, commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing to select one Grand Prize winner will be conducted on or about October 3, 2022 from all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Prize award is subject to eligibility verification. Potential winner will be notified by email and/or phone by the Administrator. Potential winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release along with a copy of his/her valid identification form (examples of acceptable identification: valid license, current US passport); winner will be required to complete and return a W-9 Tax form (collectively “Documents”). All required Documents must be returned within 3 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Failure to return properly completed Documents within the specified time, failure to respond to a notification within the time period stated or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate may be selected. In the event a potential winner is deemed ineligible, fails to comply with the Official Rules or is unable to claim the prize as specified, the potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected. Prize award is contingent on eligibility verification and potential winner completing and returning all required Documents. Only three (3) random drawings to select an alternate winner (if necessary) will be conducted, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
6. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize –
Winner’s choice of:
an annuity ($1,600* per year for 20 years, a total of $32,000); OR
a one-time payment of $17,500, paid to the winner in the form of a check within 3 to 5 weeks of winner confirmation.
*$1,600 represents the current average value of the land portion of a trip for two ($1,100) and air credit ($500) to a BeachBound destination.
Additional Prize Disclosures The annuity will be paid annually (date to be determined upon completion of required documents), $32,000 total payments over the life of the annuity. Guaranteed income ($1,600) will be paid for 20 years. Income will cease after the end of the guaranteed period of time (20 years). Should death occur before the end of the guaranteed period (20 years), the guaranteed income will be paid to the beneficiary of Winner’s choice for the number of years remaining in the guaranteed period. Any federal, state and local tax obligations resulting from the acceptance of the prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner. The annuity will be taxed annually (winner or beneficiary issued a 1099) by the Insurance Company assuming the annuity policy is selected and will begin when the annuity begins and the first payment is made to the winner. All prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, at their sole discretion. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
7. RELEASE: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any claim or cause of action or liability (including but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property) arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance/receipt /misuse of the prize, or the use of any photo/video/entry, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winner’s list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize winner.
8. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if for any reason, the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event beyond the Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic/pandemic, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Grand Prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. The failure of the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, epidemic/pandemic, act of public enemies or any act outside of the Sponsor’s control/force majeure event, will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
11. WINNERS LIST: The name of the Grand Prize Winner will be announced at https://www.beachbound.com/nationalbeachdaygiveaway/ on or about October 10, 2022, or after the Grand prize winner has been verified.
SPONSOR: ALG Vacations, 3805 W. Chester Pike, Suite 240, Newton Square, PA 19073.
ADMINISTRATOR: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791-3416.
Copyright 2022 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.