Advance Auto Parts – Road To New York – Win a 3-day/2-night trip for two (winner and one guest) to New York City to attend the PBR Monster Energy Buck Off event
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER RESIDING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND PUERTO RICO ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN ONE OF THE ELIGIBLE STATES OR JURISDICTIONS AT TIME OF ENTRY.
THE ADVANCE AUTO PARTS ROAD TO NEW YORK SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”) BEGINS AT 12:00:00 A.M. EASTERN TIME (“ET”) ON OCTOBER 31, 2019 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. ET ON NOVEMBER 27, 2019 (“ENTRY PERIOD”). SPONSOR’S COMPUTER IS THE OFFICIAL TIME-KEEPING DEVICE FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), and Puerto Rico only who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Advance Stores Company, Incorporated (“Sponsor”), Promotion Activators Management, LLC (“Administrator”), 3Cinteractive Corp., Professional Bull Riders, Inc. (“PBR”), Monster Beverage Company (“Monster”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, advertising, sales promotion and judging agencies, and members of the immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible. Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States/D.C., Puerto Rico, and where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
To enter via the Sweepstakes website: During the Entry Period, go to www.advanceautoparts.com/pbr (“Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to provide your complete first and last name, mailing address, phone, and email address to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
To enter via text: During the Entry Period, text the keyword “PBR” to the short code 77333 from your text messaging-capable mobile phone/device (“Entry Text”). This will require a 2-way text-capable mobile phone/device and digital service. Once you text “PBR” to 77333, one (1) automated, autodialed confirmation text message will be sent to you. Additionally, if you are selected as a potential prize winner, you consent to receive up to two (2) additional text messages to facilitate the winner verification process. By sending the Entry Text you are providing your signed consent to receive this/these text message/s. Consent to receive messages is not required and is not a condition of any purchase. Text STOP to 77333 to stop. Please note: if you text STOP and are selected as a potential winner, we will not be able to contact you and your prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Text HELP to 77333 to get help. Note: your mobile service provider may charge you for each text sent/received. Please check with your mobile service provider for pricing plan details. You are solely responsible for such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
To enter via mail: Hand-print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, e-mail address (if available) and daytime phone number (including area code) on a 3″ x 5″ card, or complete an official entry form available at participating retailers (while supplies last), and mail in a business-size (#10) envelope with proper postage affixed to: Advance Auto Parts Road to New York Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6010, Morton Grove, IL 60053. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 27, 2019 and received by December 4, 2019 to be eligible for the prize drawing. Each entry must be mailed separately. No typed, computer-printed, mechanically reproduced, photocopied, illegible, or incomplete entries will be accepted and all such entries will be void.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per day, during the Entry Period regardless of method of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, a ‘day’ is defined as beginning at 12:00:00 A.M. ET and ending at 11:59:59 P.M. ET.
All entries received from any person that exceed the stated limitation will be disqualified. Entries made by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be acknowledged and will not be included in the Sweepstakes drawing. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged except as provided herein. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the name of the “authorized account holder” of the email address or mobile phone/device associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant (as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules) and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” of the email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The “authorized account holder” of the mobile phone/device is the natural person in whose name the mobile phone/device has been issued and the services are billed. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries except as provided herein. Sponsor, Administrator, 3Cinteractive Corp., PBR, Monster, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agencies (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for entries that are late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete, postage-due, altered or otherwise irregular, that contain false information, that are generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, that have been submitted through illicit means or by any means which subvert the entry process or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Rules. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or mobile phone/device for purposes of entry into the Sweepstakes. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries (collectively “Automated Entries”). Automated Entries, or, multiple entries by the same person/e-mail address/mobile phone/device in excess of the stated limit, or entries that have been tampered with will result in disqualification of all such entries. Submission of an entry is subject to, and all entrants must comply with, all policies, terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt.
3. DRAWING/ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) potential prize winner will be chosen by random drawing from among all eligible entries received by all entry methods combined. Drawing will be held on or about December 5, 2019 by the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by all entry methods combined.
4. PRIZE: One (1) Prize: Winner will receive a 3-day/2-night trip for two (winner and one guest) to New York City to attend the PBR Monster Energy Buck Off event. Prize includes round trip economy air transportation to a New York City-area airport from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion, two (2) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy) at a hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion, ground transportation to and from the airport in the New York City-area and hotel, and two (2) tickets to attend the PBR Monster Energy Buck Off at the Garden event. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $3,500. Any difference between the estimated value and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded.
Winner and guest must be available to travel from January 3, 2019 – January 5, 2019 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and Sponsor will have no further obligation to the winner. Winner and his/her guest must travel on same itinerary and possess all required travel documents. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor. Winner and Winner’s guest are responsible for transport to/from their respective residences and their departure airport. No extension or change of trip dates is permitted. It is the responsibility of the winner and his/her guest to provide proper documentation (including government issued picture identification). Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Winner and his/her guest are responsible for meals, gratuities, and all other expenses not specified herein. If winner’s guest is a minor, he/she must be the child/legal ward of the winner. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to New York, NY, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the winner. Released Parties (defined below) shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, or any other persons providing any Prize-related services or accommodations. Sponsor is not liable for any missed Prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred resulting from flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation, event, or other prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the winner at the time of prize notification. Winner and his/her guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Winner may be required to provide a credit card at the time of hotel check-in. Once a guest is selected by winner, he/she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by Sponsor’s transportation carrier(s) of choice. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or event tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. Transportation carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Unclaimed or forfeited prize will not be awarded. All tax resulting from acceptance of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize is permitted, except as expressly set forth herein by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value (at its sole discretion) for any reason. Any expenses not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to state and local government surcharges, taxes (including federal, state, and local income taxes), other costs, and other expenses relating to the prize and the use or acceptance of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prize details not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Event tickets and seat locations are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and subject to availability. By participating and accepting the prize, winner and winner’s guest accept any risk in attending a PBR event, including personal injury and/or death, acknowledge that their participation in the prize event is voluntary, acknowledge that there are natural factors and occurrences which may impact on or affect the safety of the activities they are participating in and they assume the risk of such factors and occurrences and agree that the Released Parties (defined below) will not be in any way responsible for any resulting injury and/or death. PBR event is subject to cancellation due to weather conditions and other unforeseen events beyond Sponsor’s control and, if cancelled, Sponsor will have no further obligation to the winner. Winner and winner’s guest agree to comply with all venue regulations at the PBR event. Sponsor and the venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner (and his/her guest) who, in Sponsor or venue representatives’ sole judgment, engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the PBR event or engages in any other objectionable behavior. Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) for a prize of comparable or greater value, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In no event, shall Sponsor’s prize liability exceed the stated ARV of the prize.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by the Administrator via overnight delivery, telephone, and/or email, in Administrator’s sole discretion, and must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability/publicity release, and any other documents required by Sponsor (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”) and where not prohibited by applicable law, within five (5) days of date of issuance specified in the notice. If the winner is at least 18 years of age but considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, such minor’s parent or legal guardian must execute the liability/publicity release on minor’s behalf and accompany the winner as his/her guest. Guest of potential winner will also be required to execute a Liability and Publicity Release during this same time-period. If guest of winner is considered a minor in his/her state of residence, potential winner must be guest’s parent or legal guardian who must execute a Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) on behalf of the minor guest. If the potential winner entered via text message, such potential winner will be notified by phone at the phone number of the mobile phone/device used to enter the Sweepstakes and he/she must respond within five (5) days with the requested contact and mailing information or prize will be forfeited. Failure to return the documents listed above or reply to the email and/or phone call with the requested information, within the specified time-period, the return of a notification as undeliverable, noncompliance with these Official Rules, or Sponsor’s inability to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time-period may result in forfeiture of potential winning status and the random selection of an alternate winner at Sponsor’s discretion. No messages will be left on answering machines or voice mail systems. Administrator is not responsible for technical difficulties with telecommunications systems beyond its control.
7. GOVERNING LAW: By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Raleigh, North Carolina. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
8. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
9. NAME OF WINNER: For the name of the winner, available after December 10, 2019, send a self-addressed, business-size envelope with proper postage affixed by February 4, 2020 to: Advance Auto Parts Road to New York Sweepstakes Winner, P.O. Box 6000, Morton Grove, IL 60053.
10. sponsor: Advance Stores Company, Incorporated, Advance Stores Company, Inc., 411 Fayetteville St, Raleigh, NC, 27604.
11. ADMINISTRATOR : Promotion Activators Management LLC, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie, IL 60077.