ABC – #lovegreys – Win a grand prize of a trip for 2 to Seattle, WA valued at $3,000 OR 1 of 10 minor prizes
To enter and participate in this Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
No Purchase Necessary To Enter Or Win. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. You must have Internet access, an active e-mail account and an ABC.com account to participate.
1. Eligibility: The #lovegreys Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) and who who are registered members of ABC.com, or related websites on the Disney.com registration system (each, a “Member”). Internet access and a valid email address are required in order to become a Member.Employees of American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (“ABC” or “Sponsor”), Telescope Inc., LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering the Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies, as well as persons involved in the production (including cast and crew) of Grey’s Anatomy television show, and the immediate family and household members of all such foregoing individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Potential winner may be required to provide proof of eligibility prior to prize award.
Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 10:00 a.m. PT on October 4, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on November 10, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes. You must be a registered Member of ABC.com to enter the Sweepstakes.
You may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the website www.lovegreyssweeps.abc.go.com (“Website”) and using your ABC.com account to log in. Click the check box confirming that you meet the Sweepstakes eligibility requirements and agree to these Official Rules. If you do not check the box indicating your confirmation/agreement to the above items, you will not be entered into the Sweepstakes and cannot win a prize.
To submit your entry, click on the “Enter Now” or similar button on the Website. Clicking the “Enter Now” or similar button will prompt you to log in or register for your ABC.com account.
Existing Member: As a Member, you may enter the Sweepstakes by logging in with your user name (“User Name”) or email address (“Address”) and password. If you login to your Member account using Facebook, you will be asked to allow Facebook’s “Basic App Permissions,” which is required in order to login to your Member account and participate in the Sweepstakes.
Once you have successfully logged in to or registered for an ABC.com account, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) entry per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number of email addresses or accounts a person may have. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) PT and ending at the following 11:59 p.m. PT (except for the first day which begins at 10:00 a.m. PT and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT).
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prizes by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise award the prizes for such affected drawing in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. Without limitation of any other term here, Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, technical failures of any kind (including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software), any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
2. Random Drawing/Odds: Potential winners will be selected via a random drawing, on or about 11/13/17 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by LeadDog Marketing Group, an independent judging organization/Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning a prize depends on total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
3. Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified by e-mail on or about 11/13/17. Failure to respond to the initial notification e-mail within three (3) business days after transmission to the potential winner or return of the e-mail notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts will result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate winner. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete, sign and return within three (3) business days of transmission, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release, where allowed by law and W-9 form (collectively “Winner Documents”). If potential winner does not respond to the initial notification attempt within three (3) business days after transmission as set forth above, or Grand Prize winner does not return the Winner Documents to Administrator within the specified time period, if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, if potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if potential winner does not accept the prize for any reason, prize may be forfeited and potential winner may be disqualified. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Grand Prize winner’s travel companion must also sign and return a travel release prior to date of travel, within the same time period. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”):
Grand Prize (1 winner): One (1) Grand Prize: a 4-day/3-night trip for the winner and a guest to Seattle, WA. The Grand Prize includes: coach-class air transportation for the winner and one (1) guest to Seattle, WA from an airport near winner’s residence; 4-day/3-night hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) in a hotel of Sponsor’s choice in the Seattle area; and round trip transportation to and from Seattle airport and hotel. ARV: $3,000.00.
Grand Prize trip must be completed by December 31, 2018. Travel dates to be mutually agreed upon by Grand Prize winner and Sponsor. Grand Prize winner must provide Sponsor with three (3) possible travel dates with at least six (6) weeks advance notice prior to the earliest potential date of departure; however, Sponsor’s decision as to actual travel dates is final and binding. Once travel is booked, travel dates cannot be changed unless by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If winner is unable to travel once the travel dates are booked, the prize may be forfeited in its entirety and Sponsor will have no further obligations to the Grand Prize winner.
Actual final value of the Grand Prize may vary depending upon point of departure and fare fluctuations; and, under no circumstances will winner receive the difference between ARV and actual final value of Grand Prize trip in cash. If Grand Prize winner lives within 150 miles of the Seattle area (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), he/she will receive, in lieu of air transportation, round-trip local transportation between winner’s residence and hotel. Blackout dates may apply. Accommodations are for two (2) adults sharing one (1) room. Grand Prize trip is for the winner and his/her guest, is non-transferable and cannot be extended beyond the date set forth above. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to: roundtrip transportation between winner’s residence and departure airport, as well as meals, tips, taxes and hotel incidentals.
The Grand Prize winner’s travel companion must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. Winner and his or her guest must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable. Air transportation tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All air transportation tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages and schedule or route changes.
Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must follow all instructions of Sponsor relative to the Grand Prize trip. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize. Should Grand Prize winner and/or guest fail to adhere to any such instructions or engage in unruly, obnoxious, illegal, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate behavior (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), Sponsor reserves the right, without further notice or warning, to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send Grand Prize winner and/or winner’s travel guest home and/or take other actions as Sponsor deems appropriate in its sole discretion without any liability or other obligation to winner or guest.
First Prize (5 winners): Each First Prize winner will receive an exclusive autographed copy of the script of the 300th episode of Grey’s Anatomy autographed by one or more members of the cast and/or crew of Grey’s Anatomy. First Prize has no retail value.
Second Prize (5 winners): Each Second Prize winner will receive an autographed set of “Grey’s Anatomy” scrubs autographed by one or more members of the cast and/or crew of Grey’s Anatomy. ARV of each Second Prize: $26.99.
Exact autographs on the First and Second prizes described above shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; there is no guarantee that any particular member of the cast or crew from Grey’s Anatomy will have the opportunity to sign these items. Autographs do not have a retail value and no representation is made as to any said value.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $3,134.95.
All federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. The Grand Prize Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual final retail value of the Grand Prize.
5. Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; and (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless ABC, Telescope Inc., LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, any entity responsible for the administration of this Sweepstakes, each of the foregoing entities’ respective parent, subsidiary, related, affiliated and successor companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity (including without limitation, any travel related thereto), and/or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of any prize or component thereof (including without limitation, any failure to pay taxes thereon).
By accepting a prize, winner grants Sponsor and its designees permission to use his/her name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence on a winner’s list (if applicable) and for programming, publicity and promotional purposes, worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and its designees are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Sweepstakes subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged.
6. Disputes: Arbitration/Choice Of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the awarding of prizes/determination of prize winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of JAMS, then effective (notwithstanding the foregoing, entrant shall not be precluded from seeking relief in small claims court for disputes/claims within the scope of the jurisdiction of small claims court and any remedies available to entrant under applicable federal, state or local law remain available to entrant and are not waived pursuant to this section); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any and all rights to injunctive relief. The arbitrator hearing such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be neutral and the entrant will have a reasonable opportunity to participate in the selection of the arbitrator. Such arbitration will take place at a location near the entrant’s residence and the entrant has the right to an in-person hearing in the arbitration proceeding, if desired. The arbitration will allow for the discovery and/or exchange of non-privileged information between entrant and Sponsor. Should an entrant initiate arbitration pursuant to this section, the entrant shall be responsible for JAMS’s fees to do so (approximately, $250), with all other costs of such arbitration being borne solely by Sponsor. If entrant is a California resident and Sponsor is the prevailing party in such arbitration, such entrant will not be responsible for Sponsor’s costs and fees in conjunction with the arbitration proceeding; BUT, IN ALL OTHER CASES, ENTRANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH COSTS/FEES IF REQUIRED BY THE ARBITRATOR’S RULING. For the avoidance of doubt, the requirement to arbitrate disputes pursuant to this section is reciprocal and binding both upon entrants and Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction.
7. Sponsor: American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521.
8. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
9. Winners List: For the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: #lovegreys Sweepstakes Winners, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001. All such requests must be received by December 15, 2017.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to ABC and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.