Travel + Leisure – Escape to Amalfi Coast – Win a trip package for 2 to the Amalfi Coast in Italy valued at $6,150
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Travel + Leisure Escape to Amalfi Coast Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”)is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, age 21 or older at the time of entry. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and wherever else prohibited by law. Employees, shareholders, officers, directors and agents of TI Media Solutions Inc. (the “Sponsor”), Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine, Skyscanner, The Venue Report, Minibar Delivery and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Timing: TheSweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Wednesday, December 6, 2017 and ends at 6:00:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 3, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. Entry: There are two (2) ways to enter.
b. Method #2: Mail-in Entry. Mail a postcard, including your name, complete address, daytime phone number and email address to: The Travel + Leisure Escape to Amalfi Coast Sweepstakes, 625 Panorama Trail (Suite 2100), Rochester, NY 14625-2437. Each postcard must be mailed separately and must be postmarked between Wednesday, December 6, 2017 and Wednesday, January 3, 2018, and received by Wednesday, January 10, 2018 (the “Mail-in Entry”). Photocopied, illegible, or mechanically reproduced entries are not eligible. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or postage-due mailed entries.
4. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)/Odds:
Grand Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize is available to be won. Grand Prize includes a trip for two (2), winner and one (1) guest, to the Amalfi Coast in Italy. Grand Prize trip includes:
· $1,000 Airfare Credit, to be issued as a check.
· Five (5) nights’ double room hotel accommodations (Classic Rooms), with full breakfasts: Three (3) NIGHTS IN Sorrento and two (2) nights in Positano.
· Private transfers with English speaking driver from and to the Naples airport.
· Full day small group boat tour of Capri Island.
· Private guided tour in Pompeli, with local English speaking guide, including entrance fees.
· Lunch at a local wine estate on Mt. Vesuvius footsteps.
· Private transfers from Sorrento to Positano with stopover in Amalfi & Ravello.
· Farwell dinner at a local restaurant in Positano.
· $500 Minibar Delivery gift card.
The ARV of Grand Prize: $6,150.00
The total ARV of all prizes available to be won: $6,150.00.
Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received, but is estimated at1:10,000 for a Grand Prize.
5. Random Drawing: The potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about Wednesday, January 17, 2018 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period by US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company, an independent agent of the Sponsor whose decisions are final.
6. Winner Notification: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and/or phone, and will be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of initial notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, a W-9 Form and where allowable, a Publicity Release (collectively, “the Releases”). Releases will require the winner to furnish his/her Social Security Number for the sole purpose of tax reporting, as required by law. Travel companion of winner will also be required to sign a Travel Companion Liability Release.
Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Trip must be taken between April 1, 2018 to October 31, 2018 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety.Prizes will be awarded within approximately 45 days after the winner is verified.
If winner notification is returned as undeliverable or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a separate random drawing.
7. Prize Conditions: All expenses related to the acceptance or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of prize winner.
All travel related expenses including but not limited to ground and air transportation to and from home, taxes, gratuities, incidentals, upgrades, insurance, service charges, airport surcharges, luggage fees, departure taxes, resort or property fees, food & beverage and personal expenses such as telephone/Internet charges, and gift shop purchases are the sole responsibility of prize winner. Prize must be used on dates specified or prize will be forfeited.
Trip must be taken between April 1, 2018 to October 31, 2018 with the following blackout dates: May 28 to June 3; June 28 to July 1; August 10 to 19, 2018. Travel is subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least two (2) months prior to the requested travel dates.
All hotel reservations are based on availability and holidays may be excluded. Accommodations are subject to availability at time of reservation. Blackout dates, advance booking requirements and travel restrictions may apply. Availability is subject to factors such as weather, seasonality and space availability. Reservations are subject to availability. If weather affects the ability for winner and his/her guest to redeem any portion of prize during the scheduled date and time, then the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner and/or guest other than to supply the remaining elements of the prize package minus the unused portion of prize. If for any reason whatsoever, winner and/or guests are unable to travel after all travel arrangements have been made and paid, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner. Grand Prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining the proper travel documentation (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to travel. Grand Prize winner’s guest must be legal U.S. resident, 21 years of age or older and must complete and return a Travel Companion Liability Release prior to travel as noted above.
In the event the prize winner or his/her guest engages in behavior that, as determined by the Sponsor and in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip prize in whole or in part, with no further compensation.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes are non-assignable or transferable, except to a surviving spouse. No substitution is permitted except if prize or prize component is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of each winner. Once the prize has been delivered to the winner’s residence, the prize is considered awarded.
The winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if applicable.
Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use Winner’s name, prize won, hometown, likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor, and all other businesses affiliated with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize being offered, except that any merchandise prize shall be subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty (if any and if applicable).
Vouchers and Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift card usage is subject to the issuing company’s complete terms and conditions, including expiration dates. Minibar Delivery delivers to 42 states. If the winner is outside of the 42 states, winner will receive a generic gift card.
8. Release: Participating entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company and the Sponsor, and release the Sponsor, Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine, Skyscanner, The Venue Report, Minibar Delivery each a Sweepstakes Entity, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related entities, successors and assigns, units and sponsors, divisions and advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers and all other businesses involved in this Sweepstakes, and all entities involved in the production, sponsorship and/or promotion of the prize, or any part thereof, including, without limitation, the respective directors, employees, representatives and agents of each (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from all claims and liability relating to their participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use/misuse of the prize offered. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Sweepstakes or use/misuse or redemption of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer and/or administration of the Sweepstakes and/or in the announcement of the prize.
9. Indemnity: Winner shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any of winner’s representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participating entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New York. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.
ALL PARTICIPATING ENTRANTS AND PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
12. Official Rules: To request a copy of the Official Rules, see http://www.travelandleisure.com/sweeps/amalfi-coast-2017, or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 3, 2018, to: Travel + Leisure Escape to Amalfi Coast Sweepstakes, Rules Request, PO Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625.
13. Winner Confirmation: For a written confirmation of the winner (available after Wednesday, January 17, 2018) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (no later than Wednesday, February 14, 2018), to: Travel + Leisure Escape to Amalfi Coast Sweepstakes, Winner Confirmation Request, PO Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625.
14. Sponsor: TI Media Solutions Inc., 225 Liberty St., New York, NY 10281.