Reser’s Fine Foods – a $7,200 trip for 4 to Kansas race week by September 6, 2015!
RESER’S MATT KENSETH PIT CREW EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
ENDS ON September 6, 2015 at 11:59 PM ET
Reser’s Matt Kenseth Pit Crew Experience Sweepstakes starts May 18, 2015 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time and ends September 6, 2015 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Sweepstakes open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older or of the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry and have a valid driver’s license in their State of residence.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
1. ONLINE: Go to www.ResersRacing.com and follow the instructions provided to register for the Sweepstakes and play the online game to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) entry per person using only one (1) email address per day via this online method of entry. Online entries must be received no later than September 6, 2015 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the above stated daily limitation for each entry method will be void. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account, at the time of entry, will be considered the entrant. The definition of an account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like means to enter the Sweepstakes online will void all such online entries. Sponsor, Administrator and their agencies are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures, malfunctions or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented or delayed internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility/availability; or for incorrect or incomplete capture of any information. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be (returned or) acknowledged. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Only entries that have completed the required fields on the applicable entry forms are eligible for the Grand Prize random drawing.
2. MAIL: Mail a 3”x5” index card with your name, address, email address and phone number legibly printed and postmarked by September 6, 2015, to be received by September 13, 2015 to: Reser’s Matt Kenseth Pit Crew Experience Sweepstakes, PO Box 2433, Davidson, NC 28036. Limit of one (1) entry per person per day via this mail-in method of entry. All mail-in entries must be mailed in separately.
4.DETERMINATION OF WINNER:
The random drawing for the one (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be conducted by Administrator from among all eligible entries received, on or about September 15, 2015. Odds of winning the Grand Prize are determined by the number of eligible entries received from all methods of entry throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning an instant win prize will be determined by the number to be randomly awarded on a given day and the number of entries on that day.
Potential winner will be notified by mail, phone, and/or e-mail and will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within seven (7) days of date of issuance. Travel companions must remit liability releases prior to travel. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact potential winner or potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
• One (1) Grand Prize – Grand Prize consists of a VIP race day experience with the Reser’s racing team in Kansas. The Grand Prize consists of a four (4) day, three (3) night trip for winner and three (3) guests to Kansas City, KS scheduled for October 16-19, 2015, roundtrip coach air transportation between a major metropolitan airport near winner’s home and the Kansas City International Airport, Kansas City, MO, two (2) standard double occupancy hotel accommodations for winner and guests for three (3) nights at a hotel of Sponsor’s choice, four (4) VIP passes to attend the October 17, 2015 race as guests of Reser’s race team, four (4) grandstand tickets to the October 18, 2015 race, one (1) rental car for four (4) days, official Reser’s racing team apparel, $600 in cash for meals and expenses and a one (1) year supply of Reser’s products. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize package: $7,200.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of comparable or greater value if prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and other costs and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use not specified herein as being awarded, including but not limited to any additional ground transportation, luggage fees, hotel incidentals, meals, souvenirs and gratuities. Car rental is subject to car rental company terms and conditions. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of trip destination, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof. Actual value of trip portion of prize may vary based on point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Sponsor reserves right to change dates. Winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and guests must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. In the event Sponsor is unable to provide tickets to the event, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof; however, remainder of prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Winner will receive a monthly shipment of Reser’s products beginning November, 2015 through October, 2016.
• Instant Win Prizes:
– Two Hundred (200) Reser’s Racing Caps (ARV: $15.00 each)
– Forty (40) Reser’s Fine Foods, Inc. branded stadium cushion chairs (ARV: $15.00 each)
• Instant Win Prize Allocation and Conditions: = Entries received at ResersRacing.com will be eligible to win daily prizes by participating in the online game. Instant win prizes will be randomly assigned daily to a specific player number (i.e. fifth player of the day) between the number of 1 and 5000. The participant who matches that day’s player number(s) will be a winner. At least one randomly assigned player position will be picked. Should the player number not be reached on any particular day, that day’s instant win prize or prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will be sent out via mail within fifteen days of being awarded. Mail-in entries are not eligible for these instant win prizes.
Any travel companion who is a minor must travel with his/her parent or legal guardian, who must be the Grand Prize winner. Winner hereby consents to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless otherwise prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants, Grand Prize winner and guests release Sponsor, Joe Gibbs Racing, Administrator and their parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, promotional partners, advertising agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Sweepstakes and/or use of prizes, including, without limitation, any travel/activity related thereto or any harm/injury caused from the use of the Grand Prize or rental vehicle and any liability for personal injury, damage or loss. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9.CHOICE OF LAW:
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Oregon, USA.
Name of the Grand Prize winner can be viewed at www.ResersRacing.com on or about September 15, 2014. OR: Send an SASE, to be received by September 6, 2015 to: Reser’s Pit Crew Experience, Attn: Winner’s Name, P.O. Box 2433, Davidson, NC 28036.