Mills Fleet Farm – Valspar Home Paint Makeover Giveaway – Win 1st PLACE $1000 Mills Fleet Farm Gift Card One winner will receive 2nd Place Werner Extension Ladder
HOME PAINT MAKEOVER GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
HOME PAINT MAKEOVER GIVEAWAY begins on March 30th, 2018 at 7AM (CT) and concludes on July 6th, 2018 at 9PM (CT). Central Time. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Mills Fleet Farm.Participants may enter (1) by texting the word PAINT to 86516, or (2) online at https://www.fleetfarm.com/giveaways or (3) via postcard by printing his or her name, address, daytime telephone number and email address, with your nearest store on a 3” x 5” card. Submit Post Card Entries to the following address:MILLS FLEET FARMAttn: Home Paint Makeover GiveawayP.O. Box 1199Appleton, WI 54912Limit one entry per person overall regardless of means of entry.Sweepstakes is only open to entrants who, as of the entry date, are permanent legal residents of Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and North Dakota and at least eighteen (18) years old. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and who are not an employee, officer or director of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies or involved in the development or Sponsor’s execution of the Sweepstakes or an immediate family member of or household resident with such persons. Participation in any part of the Sweepstakes constitutes a participant’s agreement to be bound by these Official Rules. Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sweepstakes officials and such decisions shall be final. For purposes of these Official Rules an online entry is received when Sponsor’s servers record the entry at the Sweepstakes Site. Any automated computer receipt does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of these Official Rules.
2. PRIZES: After applicable verification and subject to compliance with these Official Rules, the following prizes will be awarded:One winner will receive:GRAND PRIZE – Valspar will provide up to 25 gallons of paint and consultation services and Mills Fleet Farm will provide an allowance of $3,000 to pay for the painter. Approximate retail value: $4,249.75One winner will receive:1st PLACE: $1,000 Mills Fleet Farm Gift CardOne winner will receive:2nd Place: Werner Extension Ladder, SKU 000720854, Approximate retail value: $248.95One winner will receive:3rd Place: Wagner Power Sprayer, SKU 100474648, Approximate retail value: $159.99One Winner will receive:4th Place: Werner Step Ladder, SKU 006366645, Approximate retail value $113.95If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated Approximate Retail Value, the difference will not be awarded. Odds of winning is dependent on the total number of entries.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about July 12th, 2018. Sponsor will attempt to notify the selected entrant (the tentative winner, subject to verification of eligibility) via telephone or e-mail on or about the week following the drawing date. A notified person, at his or her sole discretion, may disclaim a Prize by not claiming such Prize or by not completing and returning to Sponsor, the Sponsor’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release within twenty-four hours (24) hours of attempted notification and in such case an alternate tentative Prize winner will be selected and this process will be repeated until such time as a tentative Prize winner completes and returns to Sponsor the Sponsor’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release within twenty-four hours (24) hours of attempted notification. At such time, subject to verification by the Sweepstakes Sponsor’s designated judges, a tentative Prize winner will be deemed a Prize Winner. Except where prohibited by law, the Prize Winner further grants to Sponsor and its designees the right to use such Prize Winner’s name, photograph, voice, likeness and city of residence for purposes of advertising or promoting and publicizing the efforts and activities of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes without further consideration and to release his or her name to persons requesting the name of the winner of the Sweepstakes. Non-compliance or the return of any Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. In all cases, Sponsors reserve the right to request proof of residency and, age, and a winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize if Sponsors, in their sole discretion, find that the proof is unsatisfactory. Prizes will be picked up by the winner at the Mills Fleet Farm store selected on their entry form.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSORS, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, INCLUDING MILLS FLEET FARM AND THOSE INVOLVED IN THE PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND THE SWEEPSSTAKES JUDGES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. THE WINNER OF ANY PRIZE SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THE PRIZE OR ANY PRIZE ELEMENTS AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED OR MADE AVAILABLE.
7. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court encompassing Green Bay, Wisconsin or the appropriate State Court of the State of Wisconsin located in Green Bay, Wisconsin; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.
8. CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges and the Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are accessible at Mills Fleet Farm retail store locations and the Sweepstakes Website throughout duration of the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. GENERAL: Sponsors assume no responsibility for any computer, software, online, Internet or technological malfunctions or for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, mutilated, postage-due or misdirected mail, correspondence, requests, claims or other errors or problems in connection with or relating to the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as contemplated in the Official Rules, including if due to computer virus, bugs, tampering or technical failures which compromise the administration or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who has entered via the Sweepstakes Site, entries will be declared to have been made by the “Assigned Account Holder,” that is, the individual person who is assigned the email address corresponding to the winning entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor and Sweepstakes judges designated by Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry procedure or the Sweepstakes Site or violates these Official Rules.For additional copies of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by law) by first class mail to: Official Rules, HOME PAINT MAKEOVER, 1300 South Lynndale Drive, PO Box 1199, Appleton, WI 54911. Requests must be received within six (6) months of the close of the Entry Period. Official Rules will also be posted at the Sweepstakes Site during the Sweepstakes.
10. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Sweepstakes is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.