Hillshire Brands – Sara Lee Premium Deli Meats Perfect Patio Party – Win a grand prize of $5,000 Visa Gift Cards & Free Sara Lee Deli Meat for a year OR 1 of 100 minor prizes
SARA LEE® PREMIUM DELI MEATS
PERFECT PATIO PARTY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE PERFECT PATIO PARTY SWEEPSTAKES, YOU (“PARTICIPANT”) AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH FORM A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF PARTICIPANT AND A LIMITATION OF PARTICIPANT’S RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “PERFECT PATIO PARTY Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are in the age of majority in the state of residence (19 in NE and AL, 21 in MS and 18 in all other states) at the time of entry. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to win a prize: (a) employees or agents of Sponsor and Administrator and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Sweepstakes; and (c) persons who are in the immediate family of any person in any of the preceding categories (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, spouse, grandmother, grandfather, children or grandchildren), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, Participants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. SPONSOR / ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is The Hillshire Brands Company, located at 400 S. Jefferson, Chicago, IL 60607. The Administrator is The Wilson Group, located at 10555 Newkirk Street Ste. 500, Dallas, TX 75220.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 p.m. ET (noon) on March 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes consists of a grand prize and first prize drawing at the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit SaraLeeDeli.com (the “Website”), and complete the entry form by providing all requested information (no post office boxes allowed for address information). Participant must also accept the Official Rules to participate. During the entry process, Participant may elect to “opt-in” to receive future communications from Sponsor, but is not required to do so. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a Participant, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry will be deemed to be the Participant. An “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Limit one (1) prize per person / family / household.
TO ENTER BY MAIL: Mail a hand printed 3” x 5” post card in a No. 10 stamped envelope with your name, address (no post office boxes allowed for address information), email address and a statement that Participant is the legal age of majority in the state in which they reside as of the date of entry to PERFECT PATIO PARTY Sweepstakes, c/o The Wilson Group, 10555 Newkirk Street, Ste. 500, Dallas, TX 75220. Participants that submit an entry via mail are subject to all entry limitations specified herein, including limitations of one (1) entry per person. Entries should be postmarked by May 31, 2016 and received by June 7, 2016 to be eligible. All decision regarding eligibility of mailed entries shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. PRIZES: ONE (1) SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE WINNER: A random drawing will take place on or around June 10, 2016 to select the Grand Prize Winner. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. ONE (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive TEN (10) $500 VISA® Gift Cards and FIFTY-TWO (52) Coupons for one (1) FREE pound of Sara Lee® Premium Deli Meat (up to $6.49 value each).
Total ARV of Grand Prize: $5,338.
ONE HUNDRED (100) SWEEPSTAKES FIRST PRIZE WINNERS: A random drawing will take place on or around June 10, 2016 to select the First Prize Winners. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. ONE HUNDRED (100) First Prize Winners will each receive FIFTY-TWO (52) Coupons for one (1) FREE pound of Sara Lee® Premium Deli Meat (up to $6.49 value each).
Total ARV for EACH First Prize: $338.
Total ARV for all prizes: $39,138.
EACH PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” SUBJECT TO MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY ONLY, WHERE APPLICABLE. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITHOUT LIMITATION.
Terms, conditions and restrictions on Gift Cards may apply, as designated by issuer, which may include an expiration date and activation fee. Potential prize winners will be notified by telephone or email within approximately two days of the drawing. Limit one (1) prize per person / family / household. If the potential prize winner cannot be reached or fails to respond for a period of seven (7) calendar days following first attempted notification, is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, or if Sponsor’s notification is returned as undeliverable, or the potential prize winner is otherwise unreachable for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will award the prize to a randomly selected alternate winner.
The potential Grand Prize Winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability Form, and where legal, Publicity Release. Potential Grand Prize Winner must execute and return the required Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability Form, and where legal, Publicity Release, within seven (7) days of first attempted notification. Non-compliance within this time period or return of Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form as undeliverable may result in disqualification, and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries received. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, and no cash redemption prizes permitted, except as described herein or at Sponsor’s discretion. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. In compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, Sponsor or Administrator will send a Form 1099-MISC to any winner receiving a prize valued in excess of $600 (USD), which requires disclosure by winner to Sponsor or Administrator of winner’s social security number.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the Grand Prize Winner’s consent to Sponsor and Administrator’s use of the Grand Prize Winner’s first name, first initial of last name, city and state for promotional purposes in any worldwide media.
5. RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes, Participant does hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Entry into this Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use a winner’s first name and first initial of last name and state of residence, for advertising / trade and all other purposes, in any and all media, and all media now or hereafter known worldwide, including the Internet and social networking sites, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled or damaged entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and / or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the Participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. Any entries found or suspected to be submitted in this manner will be deemed ‘void’ by the Sponsor or Administrator. Participants, by participating, agree that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Participants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by appropriate courts in the State of Arkansas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. By entering, Participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Arkansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, Participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Washington County, Arkansas.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For the Official Winners’ List, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope by July 8, 2016 to: Winners’ List Request, “PERFECT PATIO PARTY Sweepstakes,” The Wilson Group, 10555 Newkirk Street, Ste. 500, Dallas, TX 75220.
11. OFFICIAL RULES: For a mailed copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed #10 envelope by June 1, 2016 to: Official Rules, “PERFECT PATIO PARTY Sweepstakes,” The Wilson Group, 10555 Newkirk Street, Ste. 500, Dallas, TX 75220.
All names and trademarks related to prizes awarded under this Sweepstakes are the property of the respective owners. Other than Sponsor, companies associated with the prizes provided under this Sweepstakes do not endorse, sponsor and are not otherwise affiliated with this Sweepstakes. Prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other materials are for illustrative purposes only. All details and other restrictions of prizes not set forth in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and will be provided to the applicable prize winner upon award of the prize.