Gold Fish Crackers – Win the $5,000 toward an awesome U.S. trip of your choice or a free case of Pepperigde Farm Crackers by July 2015
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
“Share Your Goldfish Tales” Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older, who are physically located and reside in the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
2. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION:
The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (ET) on February 11, 2015 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on July 31, 2015 . One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing (“Grand Prize Random Drawing”) from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) First Prize will be awarded each month for six (6) months in a random drawing (“Monthly Drawing”) from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, according to the Monthly Entry Chart set forth in Rule 5. Non-winning entries received for each Monthly Drawing will roll over and be eligible for subsequent Monthly Drawings.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
There are two (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes: Online and/or via U.S. Mail.
• Online: To enter the Sweepstakes online, go to www.goldfishsmiles.com and complete the online entry form including name, email address and date of birth. In the space provided on the online entry form, you will be asked to share a personal family story, poem or prose of up to fifty (50) words “explaining when Goldfish helped turn little moments into big smiles” (“Story”) as well as upload a family photograph, scene or artwork created with Goldfish crackers to visually represent your story (the “Photograph”) using links provided on the online entry form. Both the Story and Photograph are required for entry. Your entry must be in the English language, and the Photograph must be in either JPG or GIF or PNG electronic formats and may not exceed 10 MB in size. Online entry must be received by dates/times stated in the Monthly Entry Chart in Rule #5 in order to be eligible for a Monthly Drawing; an online entry must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on July 31, 2015 in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize Random Drawing. Limit one (1) online entry per person/email address per day. Subsequent entries submitted by the same person/email address on the same day will be void. Each Story and each Photograph submitted may be posted on the gallery at the Sponsor’s website atwww.goldfishsmiles.com.
• By U. S. Mail: To enter the Sweepstakes via U.S. Mail, hand print your name, date of birth, and email address on a 3” X 5” card, and mail it, in an envelope with postage affixed, to: “Share Your Goldfish Tales” Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 918, Plainview, NY 11803-0918. Mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by dates stated in the Monthly Entry Chart in Rule #5 in order to be eligible for a Monthly Drawing. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 31, 2015 and received by August 7, 2015 in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize Random Drawing. Limit one entry per outer envelope.
ENTRANT GRANT OF LICENSE – PHOTOGRAPH AND STORY: By submitting a Photograph and Story, entrants grant Sponsor, its agents, parent, subsidiaries and affiliates (the “Licensees”) a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, database rights and any other rights entrant has in the Photograph and Story, in any media now known or hereafter devised including without limitation, the internet and all social media platforms, without any compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity. Further, by submitting a Photograph and Story, entrant grants Licensees the additional license to modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute the Photograph and Story (with the understanding that Licensees are under no obligation to do so), or incorporate the Photograph and Story into any form, medium or technology, including the right, at each Licensee’s sole discretion, to publish the Photograph and Story and to use the Photograph and Story for advertising and promotional purposes. Licensees shall not be required to designate entrant as the creator or author of Photograph and Story that is distributed or otherwise exploited by Licensees, or include any references to entrant on, or in connection with, any Photograph and Story that is distributed or otherwise exploited by Licensees.
Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, postage due, late or inaccurate are void. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an online entrant, it will be determined that the online entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address from which the entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. The promotional Website’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Photograph and Story must be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image, and may not be offensive, nor can it defame, or invade upon the publicity rights or privacy of any person or otherwise infringe upon any person or entity’s intellectual property, personal or proprietary rights, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves all rights, including the right to edit, publish, use, adapt, modify, or dispose of the Photograph and Story, proper names, likenesses, and photographs for advertising and promotional purposes in all media now known or hereafter devised (including, but not limited to, the internet), worldwide, in perpetuity, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Each Sweepstakes entrant must either (i) be the sole and exclusive owner of all rights (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights) in and to all content and elements incorporated into or used in the Photograph and Story; or (ii) have the express written permission, satisfactory to Sponsor, to use such content and elements from the owner(s) of the rights to such content and elements. Any entrant whose Photograph and Story includes likenesses of third parties or contains content or elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, proprietary names, trademarks, or logos) must be able to provide written legal releases (in a form that is satisfactory to Sponsor) that permit the entrant to use and exploit such content and elements in the manner used and exploited and that permit Sponsor’s right to use and exploit the content and materials in accordance with these Official Rules (“IP Releases”).
By submitting a Photograph, an entrant hereby acknowledges that he/she owns or has secured all rights to use, publish and copyright the Photograph. An entrant may be required to provide a release to the Sponsor for the submitted Photograph, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a Photograph is taken by another party (Photographer), entrant must receive permission from the Photographer to submit the selected Photograph in the Sweepstakes. Modifying, enhancing, retouching or altering any Photographs provided in connection with this Sweepstakes from the permitted version may disqualify the Photograph, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Only the entrant who submits the Photograph may receive a prize.
SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRY THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE, OBJECTIONABLE AND/OR INCONSISTENT WITH THE POSITIVE IMAGE AND/OR GOOD WILL IT WISHES TO PROMOTE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
ALL ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL ENTRY MATERIALS SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES ARE SUBMITTED ON A NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY BASIS AND MAY BE FEATURED ON THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE (THE “GALLERY”), OR USED BY SPONSOR, ITS AGENTS, PARENT AND SUBSIDIARIES, FOR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
4. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS:
One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in the Grand Prize Random Drawing on or about August 10, 2015 from among all eligible entries received from any and all methods of entry during the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) potential First Prize winner will be selected in each Monthly Drawing on or about dates stated in the Monthly Entry Chart below from among all eligible entries received from any and all methods of entry on dates/times stated in the Monthly Entry Chart below. The random drawings will be conducted by Tenthwave Digital LLC, an independent judging organization. Judges’/Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified on or about August 10, 2015 and potential First Prize winners will be notified on or about dates stated in the Monthly Entry Chart below. Potential winners will be notified by electronic mail and/or overnight or U.S. mail. Non-winning entries received for each Monthly Drawing will roll over and be eligible for subsequent Monthly Drawings.
MONTHLY ENTRY CHART: ( see in the official rules)
Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, within 7 days of issuance of notification. Potential First Prize Winners may be required to verify their mailing addresses prior to issuance of a prize. Non-compliance within this time frame or with the Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and a prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of a First Prize. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the total number of eligible online and mail-in entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning a First Prize depend upon the total number of eligible online and mail-in entries received for each Monthly Drawing during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) First Prize per person/email address. All claimed prizes will be awarded. If a winner is 18 years of age or older but deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for completing all documents referenced above.
• One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for the winner and their guests to a location of their choice within the fifty (50) United States. Trip may include round-trip, coach class air transportation for the winner and guests from a major Gateway airport nearest the winner’s home to chosen location, hotel accommodations and round-trip transfers from airport to hotel. Number of guests, hotel accommodations etc. that can be supported by the prize will be dependent upon location and accommodations chosen. Actual details will be determined by winner and Sponsor, and cannot exceed the total retail value of $5,400. Actual value of trip prize depends upon the city of departure, time of travel, any airfare fluctuations and on current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment, and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value if any, will not be awarded. See “Travel Restrictions” section below for further information.
Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $5,400.
• Six (6) First Prizes (one (1) First Prize awarded each month for six (6) months): A case ofPepperidge Farm Goldfish Product. Flavors to be determined by the Sponsor. ARV $59.76/each.
• Total ARV of all prizes: $5,758.56.
If any part of the Grand Prize event is unable to take place as planned, for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an event of force majeure, the remaining components of the prize will be awarded and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Tickets awarded as part of a prize are subject to the terms and conditions stated on such tickets.
All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at the time the prize is awarded. All claimed prizes will be awarded, providing there are a sufficient number of eligible entries received.
For the names of the winners, available after August 31, 2015, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by September 30, 2015 to: “Share Your Goldfish Tales” Sweepstakes Winners, P. O. Box 997, Plainview, NY 11803-0997.