Reynolds Consumer Products – Prep Your Pantry Back to School – Win 1 of 5 eBoxTops valued at $1,000 each OR 1 of 2,000 Instant Win Prizes
Prep Your Pantry Back to School Sweeps Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MANY WILL ENTER AND PLAY, FEW WILL WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Prep Your Pantry Back to School Sweeps (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. In order to enter, you must be a member of BoxTops4Education.com. Registration is free. Your chosen school must be enrolled in the General Mills Box Tops for Education® Program (the “BTFE Program”) for the 2017-2018 academic school year prior to your entry. If your school is not enrolled in the BTFE Program, have your school’s principal or an administrator call 1-888-799-2444 to enroll. Employees of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC, General Mills Sales, Inc., ideapark, Olson Engage, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) and an instant win game (the “Instant Win Game”). Winning a Sweepstakes prize for your BTFE-Eligible School or winning an Instant Win Game prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Box Tops for Education-eligible school (“BTFE-Eligible School”) of entrant’s choice will receive the Sweepstakes prize provided that it complies with the requirements set forth in the BTFE Program and these Official Rules. To be considered a BTFE-Eligible School, the school must be registered with the BTFE Program for the 2017-2018 academic school year prior to your entry. See www.boxtops4education.com for more details about the BTFE Program.
2. Sponsor: Reynolds Consumer Products LLC, 1900 W. Field Court Lake Forest, IL 60045. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on July 21, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 29, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter the Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game: During the Promotion Period, visit www.PrepYourPantrySweeps.com and complete and submit the registration form in its entirety. Upon successful registration, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes and advance to the Instant Win Game page and receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day. Once on the Instant Win Game page, follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Limit: Each entrant may enter/play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential
winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Bonus Sweepstakes Opportunities:
a. Watch a Featured Video: Follow the links and directions to watch the provided videos. For each video that you watch in completion, you will receive one (1) bonus Sweepstakes entry. Limit: Up to seven (7) bonus Sweepstakes entries, if all videos are watched in completion, during the Promotion Period.
b. Twitter Share: Follow the links and directions to click on the tweet button to tweet about the Promotion. You will receive one (1) bonus Sweepstakes entry, each time you click the tweet button, and you may perform this action one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period.
5. Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select five (5) potential Sweepstakes entries from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around August 30, 2017, and the designated BTFE-Eligible Schools that are associated with the five (5) selected Sweepstakes entries will win the Sweepstakes prizes. Instant Win Game: Two thousand (2,000) random Reynolds Consumer Products Product Kit prizes, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, fifty (50) per calendar day, will be generated during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Instant Win Game Prize Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner of any Instant Win Game prize cannot be contacted, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of an Instant Win Game Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain un- awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
Sweepstakes Prizes: FIVE (5) EBOXTOPS SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: $1,000 worth of eBoxTops to be awarded to the designated BTFE-Eligible School. ARV: $1,000. One (1) eBoxTop is worth one (1) Box Top, or $.10 to a BTFE-Eligible School. eBoxTops will be credited to the designated BTFE-Eligible School’s account after confirmation of winning status subject to these Official Rules and the BTFE Program guidelines available at www.boxtops4education.com. No eBoxTops prize will be awarded to any individual winner. BTFE-Eligible Schools are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, if applicable. Total ARV of all Sweepstakes Prizes: $5,000.
Odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize for a designated BTFE-Eligible School depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Instant Win Game Prizes: TWO THOUSAND (2,000) REYNOLDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS PRODUCT INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES (50 awarded per day): A prize pack consisting of Reynolds products. ARV: $30.92. Total ARV of all Instant Win Game Prizes: $61,840.
Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) eBox Tops Sweepstakes prize and one (1) Reynolds Consumer Products Product Instant Win Game prize per person. Total ARV of all Prizes: $66,840.
9. Release: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, General Mills Sales, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., ideapark, Olson Engage, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other
reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2rPxp3P . The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All Rights Reserved.