Nissan North America – Nissan MNT – Win a 2017 or 2018 Titan XD valued at $75,000 OR 1 of 2 trips OR 1 of 20 Instant Win Prizes
Nissan MNT Sweepstakes – Demuestra Que Eres Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Nissan MNT Sweepstakes – Demuestra Que Eres (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years old and have internet access at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Nissan North America, Inc., fluent360, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent and affiliate companies, suppliers, and anyone else connected with the production and distribution of this Promotion as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s (as defined below) and Administrator’s (as defined below) decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) and an instant win game (the “Instant Win Game”).
2. Sponsor: Nissan North America, Inc., One Nissan Way, Franklin, TN, 37067 Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on May 4, 2017 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes consists of two (2) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as set for below.
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter the Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game: During the Promotion Period, visit www.TricolorDeCorazon.com, then click on the Promotion advertisement, and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. Each entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period (if entry occurs after June 16, 2017, each entrant will only receive an entry into the Grand Prize Entry Period) and advance to the Instant Win Game page and receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day. Once on the Instant Win Game page, play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
How to Enter ONLY the Sweepstakes, for those that attend a Mexican National Team Game during the Promotion Period: During the Promotion Period, and during the below specified dates, locate the kiosk(s) that are advertising the Promotion. Follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. Each entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period. If entry occurs after June 16, 2017, each entrant will only receive an entry into the Grand Prize Entry Period.
￼￼￼￼￼Start Date (at 12:00 a.m. ET)
￼End Date (at 11:59 p.m. ET)
￼￼￼￼￼Approximate Draw Date/Winner Notification Date
￼￼￼￼￼May 4, 2017
￼June 16, 2017
￼￼￼￼￼June 19, 2017
￼￼￼￼￼￼May 4, 2017
￼￼December 31, 2017
￼￼￼￼￼￼January 4, 2018
￼￼￼￼￼May 27, 2017
￼￼￼￼￼￼Los Angeles, CA
￼￼￼￼June 1, 2017
￼East Rutherford, NJ
￼￼￼￼￼June 28, 2017
￼￼￼￼￼July 1, 2017
￼￼Limit: Each entrant may enter/play, as applicable, one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners, from all eligible entries during the applicable Entry Period on or around the dates listed in Section 3 above. Instant Win Game: Twenty (20) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Sweepstakes winners will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, each potential winner of a prize valued at or above $600 (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. Each potential winner of a prize valued under $600 will be required to provide his/her name, mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), and date of birth to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent into order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an
alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Instant Win Game Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize winner will be contacted regarding the fulfillment of the prize within 8-10 weeks of the conclusion of the Promotion and the prize will be fulfilled by the designated dealership as soon as it becomes available.
Sweepstakes Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE (awarded for the Grand Prize Entry Period): A 2017 or 2018 TITAN XD. Sponsor will determine, at its sole discretion, all features of automobile including but not limited to color of exterior and interior, model year and all other features or upgrades will be allowed only if permitted by delivery dealer and paid for by winner. Winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, sales taxes, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees or taxes associated with prize. Winner must take delivery of prize from the automobile dealership designated by Sponsor. TAX GROSS UP PAYMENT: Sponsor will also provide winner a single cash payment in the form of a corporate check, which is intended to assist the winner with any federal, state, or other tax obligations related to the Grand Prize (the “Tax Gross-Up Payment”). The Tax Gross-Up Payment will be $15,000.The Grand Prize winner’s actual tax liabilities related to the Grand Prize could exceed the Tax Gross-Up Payment. The Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or other tax obligations related to the Grand Prize. Sponsor will not provide any further assistance toward the winner’s tax obligations. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $75,000.
TWO (2) FIRST PRIZES (awarded for the First Prize Entry Period): A trip for two (2) to attend a CONCACAF Gold Cup Final in Santa Clara, CA. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to the destination; two (2) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); two (2) passes to the game; $300 spending money; and travel agent services. Winner must travel on the dates determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion or prize will be forfeited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to select travel dates acceptable to winner. Tickets may be subject to Sponsor’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline flight itinerary, and seating in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of travel. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if any event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. ARV of each First Prize:
$3,475. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
Odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
Instant Win Game Prizes: TEN (10) SECOND PRIZES: Mexican National Team soccer jersey autographed by players from the MNT. ARV of each Second Prize: $120. TEN (10) THIRD PRIZES: Mexican National Team soccer ball autographed by players from the MNT. ARV of each Third Prize: $30.
Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute all or any portion of a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Administrator will report the actual fair market value of all prizes valued at or above $600 on a Form 1099-MISC and will issue this to the winner, Internal Revenue Service and, if applicable, state taxing authority, as required by law. Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes and one (1) Instant Win Game prize per person. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $83,450.
9. Release: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, fluent360, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents and their respective designees and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against all liability, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense related to or with respect to, or in any way arising from or in connection with, participation in this Promotion and/or the acceptance, possession or use or misuse of any prize (if applicable), including but not limited to travel or activity related thereto, and including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury, death, damages or loss of any kind, or for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of each winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration (unless prohibited by law).
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, omissions, deletions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion (including, but not limited to, travel-related thereto) or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Official Rules, this Promotion and all prizes are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2mUV8fT. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All Rights Reserved.