Nestle USA – SweeTARTS Follow Your Tart – Win a grand prize of $10,000 OR hundreds of Instant Win Prizes
SweeTARTS Follow Your Tart Promotion Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: SweeTARTS Follow Your Tart Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old and legal residents of Canada who are at least the age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Nestlé USA, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
CANADIAN RESIDENTS: SweeTARTS Follow Your Tart (the “Promotion”) consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
UNITED STATES RESIDENTS: SweeTARTS Follow Your Tart (the “Promotion”) consists of the same Sweepstakes that Canadian residents can participate in, as well as an instant win game (the “Instant Win Game”).
2. Sponsor: Nestlé USA, Inc., 800 N Brand Blvd., Glendale, CA 91023 U.S.A. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075 U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on March 21, 2017 at 12:00 a.m., United States Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
CANADIAN RESIDENTS: Residents of Canada can participate in the Sweepstakes from March 21, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET through July 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Canadian Sweepstakes Period”).
UNITED STATES RESIDENTS: Residents of the United States can participate in the Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game from June 1, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET through July 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“United States Sweepstakes Period”).
Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter:
For Residents of Canada: During the Canadian Sweepstakes Period, visit http://www.followyourtart.ca and complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. Valid entrants will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes only. Canadian residents will not be able to play the Instant Win game.
For Residents of the United States: During the United States Sweepstakes Period, visit http://www.followyourtart.com/ and complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. Once you submit the form, valid entrants will advance to the Instant Win Game page and receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game. Then, valid entrants will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit: One (1) entry (and one (1) Instant Win Game Play for residents of the United States) per day during the Promotion Period. . Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
Share your Passion: Before you enter the Sweepstakes (and/or play the Instant Win Game, United States residents only), you have the option to create and share what you are passionate about in 20 words or less (“Submission”). All Submissions will be vetted through a moderation process where, if approved, the Submission will be available for viewing on the website at http://www.followyourtart.com/. Any Submission deemed inappropriate or in violation of the Content Restrictions listed below will not be shared on the website.
The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights,
including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that
constitutes copyright infringement;
The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or
party affiliated with the promotion;
The Submission must not feature brand names or trademarks other than Sponsor’s
mark, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate into his/her
The Submission must not contain text not created by entrant;
The Submission must not contain text that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene
hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
The Submission must not contain text that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm
against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender,
religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary
to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
Limit: Each entrant may optionally create a Submission one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period.
5. Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: The drawing will be conducted on Sponsor’s behalf by Administrator at approximately 12:00 p.m. on August 1, 2017 in Southfield, MI. Instant Win Game (for United States residents only): Two hundred seventy (270) random, computer-generated winning times, will be generated during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND
UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Each potential winner will be notified by email. The potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her location of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (“Declaration”) to Administrator within seven (7) calendar days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will also be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Each potential winner of an Instant Win Game physical prize will be required to provide his/her mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) calendar days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of the prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A $10,000 check. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $10,000 USD. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Instant Win Game Prizes – Awarded to Residents of the United States ONLY (all in USD):
ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY (170) FIRST PRIZES: A $100 check. ARV: $100.
FIFTY (50) SECOND PRIZES: A $100 electronic store digital gift card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $100.
FIFTY (50) THIRD PRIZES: A $50 online retailer digital gift card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $50.
Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays.
For Digital Code Prizes: Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding digital codes/certificates (claims that digital code/certificate is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the digital code/certificate.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $34,500.
U. S. Tax Liabilities: If the Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner is from Canada, 30% of the prize value accepted will be withheld and remitted to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service to comply with U.S. tax laws.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of Submissions, winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state/province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and
enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. For Residents of Quebec Only: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
15. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2mBmDOi. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All Rights Reserved.