Nestea – Win A $5,000 Visa gift card plus a $5,000 Cloud 9 Living digital code and a $250 Cloud 9 Living digital code by September 23, 2015 – INSTANTLY!
Nestea® Plunge Into Your Passion
ENDS ON September 23, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Nestea® Plunge Into Your Passion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
• The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes and an instant win game
Nestlé Waters North America Inc., 900 Long Ridge Road, Building 2, Stamford, CT 06902-1138. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
The Promotion begins on May 6, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on September 23, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET and consists of twenty (20) weekly instant win game periods (each a “Weekly Instant Win Game Period”) as outlined in the chart below:
Weekly Instant Win Game Period Start Date at 12:00 a.m. ET End Date at 11:59 p.m. ET
• 1 May 6, 2015 – May 12, 2015
• 2 May 13, 2015 – May 19, 2015
• 3 May 20, 2015 -May 26, 2015
• 4 May 27, 2015 -June 2, 2015
• 5 June 3, 2015 -June 9, 2015
• 6 June 10, 2015 -June 16, 2015
• 7 June 17, 2015 -June 23, 2015
• 8 June 24, 2015 – June 30, 2015
• 9 July 1, 2015 – July – 7, 2015
• 10 July 8, 2015 – July – 14, 2015
• 11 July 15, 2015 – July – 21, 2015
• 12 July 22, 2015 – July 28, 2015
• 13 July 29, 2015 – August 4, 2015
• 14 August 5, 2015 – August 11, 2015
• 15 August 12, 2015 – August 18, 2015
• 16 August 19, 2015 – August 25, 2015
• 17 August 26, 2015 – September 1, 2015
• 18 September 2, 2015 – September 8, 2015
• 19 September 9, 2015 – September 15, 2015
• 20 September 16, 2015 -September 23, 2015
• Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. HOW TO ENTER
During the Promotion Period there are two ways to obtain a code to enter: (1) purchase a Nestea® and locate the UPC code (“Code”) on the package; or (2) request a Code without making a purchase by following the links and instructions at www.Nestea-USA.com/Plunge to request and receive a free Code. Once you have obtained a Code, visit www.Nestea-USA.com/Plunge and complete and submit the registration form including your Code. You automatically will receive one (1) entry and advance to the Instant Win Game page and receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day. Once on the Instant Win Game page, follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
• Limit: Each entrant may enter/play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
• Bonus Entries: After you enter the Promotion, you can earn bonus entries by either of the following two (2) methods:
• a. Upload a Photo to Instagram:
After you register for the Promotion you will be invited to upload a Photo to Instagram. All terms of Instagram apply. Once you log-in to or create your Instagram account follow the links and instructions to upload one (1) photo on Instagram that displays how you “plunge into your passion” along with the hashtag “#NESTEAplunge” referred to as your submission (“Submission”). You must have your Instagram account marked as “public.” You will receive one (1) bonus entry into the Sweepstakes.
b. Upload a Photo to Twitter:
After you register for the Promotion you will be invited to upload a Photo to Twitter. You will be prompted to sign into your Twitter account (“Account”). If you do not have an Account, visit www.twitter.com to create one. Accounts are free. Twitter’s Terms of Service apply (http://twitter.com/tos). Once logged in to your Account, follow the links and instructions to upload one (1) photo on Twitter that displays how you “plunge into your passion” along with the hashtag “#NESTEAplunge” referred to as your submission (“Submission”). You must have your Twitter account marked as “public.” You will receive one (1) bonus entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: You can upload one (1) Submission total per calendar day to earn one (1) bonus entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period Drawing per Weekly Entry Period during the Promotion Period via either of the above methods For All Submissions: Upon uploading your Submission, you must submit your Instagram or Twitter username respectively, upon registering or logging-in at www.Nestea-USA.com/Plunge. By uploading your Submission via either of the above mentioned methods, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Photo Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Promotion if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. Photo Guidelines: The Submission must contain the hashtag #NESTEAplunge; and• The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.• Content Restrictions: The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights,• including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement; The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or• party affiliated with the Promotion; The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those• owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Promotion; The Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;• The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene• hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or• harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary• to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Uploading a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes.
5. SWEEPTAKES / INSTANT WIN GAMES
Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner, from all eligible entries on or around September 24, 2015. Instant Win Game: Twenty (20) (one (1) per Weekly Entry Period) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7.VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS
Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential Grand Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
• Sweepstakes Prize:
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A $5,000 Visa gift card and a $5,000 Cloud 9 Living digital code. Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $10,000. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
• Instant Win Game Prizes: TWENTY (20) FIRST PRIZES (one (1) awarded per Weekly Entry Period): A $250 Cloud 9 Living digital code. ARV: $250. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win prizes available per Weekly Entry Period divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person.
• For All Prizes: Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
• TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $15,000.
By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, HelloWorld, Inc., Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. ENTRANT’S PERONAL INFORMATION
15. WINNER LIST
For a winner list, visit bit.ly/15thUmc. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. © 2015 HelloWorld, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Cloud 9 Living LLC is not affiliated this Promotion and Cloud 9 Living LLC does not sponsor, endorse, approve or have any responsibility for this promotion.