KRAFT – Win a $5,000 Walmart shopping spree and more Instant prizes by September 30, 2015 – INSTANTLY!
KOOL-AID PRIZE VAULT INSTANT WIN AND SWEEPSTAKES
ENDS AT 11:59 pm ET on September 30, 2015
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF 50 U.S. AND D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
1. TO ENTER AND PLAY:
Promotion begins at 12:00 am ET on April 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on September 30, 2015
For purposes of this promotion, a week begins each Wednesday at 12:00 am ET and ends the following Tuesday at 11:59 pm ET, except the last week which ends at 11:59 pm ET on Wednesday, September 30.
This promotion consists of both the instant win game and the sweepstakes described in these Official Rules.
• Instant Win Game: Visit https://kraft.promo.eprize.com/vault/ and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form and play the game. If you receive a winning message, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prize. Prizes are subject to verification by HelloWorld, Inc.
There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
• Text Message: Purchase any Kool-Aid product(s) and enter via text messaging (“SMS”) by texting the entry code word “RECEIPT” along with a photo of your Wal-Mart receipt showing a Kool-Aid product purchase to the mobile number 89074 (the “Short Code”) to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Once an entry code word and photo of the receicpt are received, participant will receive one (1) reply message from an automated system stating whether his/her entry was received. Standard message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to 89074 to stop. Text HELP to 89074 to get help. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. OR
• (B) By Mail: To enter by mail, hand print, on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper, your name, street address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number, email, and date-of-birth and mail it in a #10 stamped envelope to: Kool-Aid “Prize Vault” Instant Win and Sweepstakes, PO Box 5014, Department 816934, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5014. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by September 30, 2015 when the sweepstakes ends and received by October 7, 2015. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per week regardless of method of entry and one (1) Instant Win Game play per day per email address/person. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than the stated number of entries/plays will void all entries/plays and result in disqualification.
Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry,
There will be eight thousand (8,000) random, computergenerated winning times during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. The Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around October 9, 2015. Grand Prize winner will be notified by email and/or telephone and will be required to complete, sign, and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. Prizes will be shipped to winners within 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. If any prizes/prize notifications are 2 returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements, the prizes will be forfeited in their entirety.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs):
• Sweepstakes Prize:
One (1) Grand Prize: A $5,000 Walmart gift card, a shopping experience with Kool-Aid Man, and $1,500 that can be used towards taxes. Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. ARV: $6,500.
• Instant Win Game Prizes:
• Five hundred (500) First Prizes: Kool-Aid Wall Decal. ARV: $30.10.
• Five hundred (500) Second Prizes: Kool-Aid Wireless Speakers. ARV: $23.
• Five hundred (500) Third Prizes: Kool-Aid String Backpack. ARV: $16.15.
• Five hundred (500) Fourth Prizes: KoolAid Headphones. ARV: $11.
• Five hundred (500) Fifth Prizes: Kool-Aid Basketball Set. ARV: $8.95.
• Five hundred (500) Sixth Prizes: Kool-Aid Water Bottle. ARV: $8.80.
• Five hundred (500) Seventh Prizes: Kool-Aid Snap 59 Hat. ARV: $20.
• One thousand (1,000) Eighth Prizes: KoolAid Color Changing Cup Set of four (4). ARV: $4.55.
• One thousand (1,000) Ninth Prizes: KoolAid Socks. ARV: $7.99
• Five hundred (500) Tenth Prizes: Kool-Aid T-shirt (size: kid’s large). ARV: $6.00.
• One thousand (1,000) Eleventh Prizes: Kool-Aid Sunglasses. ARV: $5.00.
• One thousand (1,000) Twelfth Prizes: Kool-Aid Man Poster (18×24). ARV: $7.00. All products determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
• Total value of all prizes is $ 93,040.
Limit one (1) sweepstakes prize and one (1) instant win prize per email address/person/household. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depends upon number of game plays and the time of play. No
substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Unclaimed Instant Win Game prizes will not be awarded.
4. GENERAL RULES:
All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of the winners. By entering the promotion, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are deemed minors in their jurisdiction of residence) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final in all matters and to defend, indemnify, release and hold Promotion Parties, each of their respective affiliates, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, members, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the ‘Released Parties’) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, injuries, death, damages, fines, penalties, lawsuits, causes of action, legal proceedings, costs, losses and expenses, arising out of, resulting from or in connection with this sweepstakes or the participation or entry in the promotion, the acceptance, receipt, possession, use, misuse, inability to use, delivery, defect, travel related to or redemption of prize or any part thereof. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners’ names, likenesses (and biographical information) for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost or late entries, text messages or mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network, wireless service, cellular tower or other connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this promotion. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Administrator reserve the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Administrator, at the Administrator’s sole discretion. If terminated, prize will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the text-messaging capable device and/or email used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. All federal and state laws apply.
5. DISPUTES RESOLUTION:
Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “Arbitrator”). This arbitration provision limits the ability of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor to litigate claims in court and participant, Administrator, and Sponsor each agree to waive their respective rights to a jury trial or a state or federal judge. You agree that you will not file any lawsuit against Administrator or Sponsor in any state or federal court and that the Arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute you have with Administrator or Sponsor. The Arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Procedure effective September 15, 2005 (as may be amended) and as modified by the agreement to arbitrate in this Dispute Resolution section. You agree that you will not file a class action or collective action against Administrator or Sponsor, and that you will not participate in a class action or collective action against them. You agree that you will not join your claims to those of any other person and that you will not agree to class or collective procedures in arbitration or the joinder of claims in arbitration. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion or any prize, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
6. WINNERS’ LIST:
For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1ynkqAm. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.