Kraft Heinz Foods – Maxwell House Ultimate Hockey Fan – Win a trip for 2 to one of the cities where the Stanley Cup Final is located OR 1 of 1,313 Instant Win Game Prizes
The Ultimate Hockey Fan Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (D.C.), 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ONLY
1. TO ENTER AND PLAY: Promotion begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 10, 2016 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on April 10, 2016 (“Promotion Period”). For purposes of this Promotion, a month begins at the start of each calendar month and ends on the last day of each month, except the first month which begins on January 10, 2016 and ends on January 31, 2016 and the last month which begins on April 1, 2016 and ends on April 10, 2016.
During the Promotion Period, visit www.maxwellhouse.com/hockeyfansweeps or www.yuban.com/hockeyfansweeps (each a “Website”) and follow the on-screen entry instructions to complete and submit an online entry form. Then, follow the links and instructions to watch a short video (on first visit only). Then, you will advance to the Instant Win Game page where you will answer five (5) trivia questions and receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day. Answering the trivia questions correctly or incorrectly will not impact your chances of winning or losing the Instant Win Game. If you receive an Instant Win Game winning message, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prize. Prizes are subject to verification by Administrator (as defined below). Once you complete the Instant Win Game, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes and one (1) Instant Win Game play per day per email address/person/household. Bonus Sweepstakes Entries: Twitter: During the Promotion Period, after you log-in and play the Instant Win Game, follow the links and instructions to share the Promotion on Twitter. You will be prompted to sign into your Twitter account. If you do not have an account, visit www.twitter.com to create one. Accounts are free. Twitter’s Terms of Service apply (http://twitter.com/tos). Once logged in to your account, click on the link to tweet the prepopulated message about the Promotion using Twitter. You will be given one (1) bonus Sweepstakes entry for sharing the Promotion on Twitter, up to one (1) bonus entry per day during the Promotion Period. Tell A Friend: After you enter the Promotion, you will be invited to submit the names and email addresses of up to three (3) different friends who must be eligible to enter the Promotion. Each person who you refer will receive an email notifying him or her about the Sweepstakes. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing relationship. For the referral of one (1) friend with a valid email address, you will be given one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes. Even if you invite more than one (1) friend via email, you will only receive one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry per day. Limit: one (1) additional entry per day during the Promotion Period. UPC Code: During the Promotion Period, purchase any Maxwell House or Yuban product and locate the UPC code (“Code”) on the packaging. Then, visit the Website and follow the links and instructions to enter the Code. To enter without making a purchase, follow the on-screen instructions to get a free Code. You will receive one (1) bonus entry into the Sweepstakes for up to one (1) Code entry per month during the Promotion Period. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one (1) game play and/or entry per day will void all entries and result in disqualification. The Ultimate Hockey Fan Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) consists of both an instant win game (“Instant Win Game”) and a sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) as described in these Official Rules. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, except for employees of Kraft Heinz Foods Company (“Sponsor”), HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), Twitter, Inc., the National Hockey League (“NHL”) and its member clubs, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, agents, members, successors, and assigns (collectively, the Released Parties”) and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. WINNER DETERMINATION: Instant Win Game: There will be one thousand three hundred thirteen (1,313) random, computer-generated winning times during the Instant Win Game. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game Prize depend upon number of game plays and the time of play. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Grand Prize Drawing winner from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around April 11, 2016. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period. The potential Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email and/or phone and must execute (or a parent or legal guardian must execute if the potential winner is a minor) and return any required Declaration and Release within five (5) days of attempted delivery or prize may (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event that a potential winner of the Grand or First Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed Second Prizes will not be awarded. First and Second Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: Sweepstakes Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for two (2) to one of the cities where the Stanley Cup® Final is located (location to be determined by Sponsor). Trip package includes round-trip, economy-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to the city where the Stanley Cup® Final will be held (location to be determined); three (3) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); two (2) tickets to one (1) of the Stanley Cup® Final games (the “Event”); a $600 allowance for full-size rental car for length of stay or ground transportation to and from destination airport and hotel and to and from hotel and Event; $5,000 spending money; and travel agent services. Winner must travel on the dates determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion or prize will be forfeited. The selection of the Stanley Cup® Final game is at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
If winner does not meet requirements for rental car, he/she will receive ground transportation. Travel must be round-trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation (if not awarded as part of prize), meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. If international travel is required, winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel
restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round-trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if the Event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $17,500. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
Resale of Event tickets is prohibited. Winner and winner’s travel companion must abide by all venue policies and Event ticket terms and conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to revoke the full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s travel companion who Sponsor or venue personnel deem, in their sole discretion, may be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or bring Sponsor or Promotion Entities into disrepute.
Instant Win Game Prizes: Thirteen (13) First Prizes: One (1) $100 shop.nhl.com gift card. Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. ARV: $100. One thousand three hundred (1,300) Second Prizes: One (1) Maxwell House branded beanie. ARV: $10.
For All Prizes: All features, colors, sizes and details of each prize are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Total value of all prizes is $31,800. Limit: one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) Instant Win Game prize per email address/person/household. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prizes are the responsibility of the winners. By participating, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. By participating, participants and winners (and their parents/legal guardians if winners are minors) agree to release and hold Promotion Parties, the Released Parties and their respective affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of or related to participation in the Promotion and/or Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or redemption of prizes. Acceptance of prizes also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners’ (and Grand Prize winner’s travel companion’s) names, likenesses, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late game plays and email, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network, connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this game, or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this game. The Released Parties make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize. If due to a computer programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule 4, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rule 4. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the game, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the game, the Administrator reserves the right to modify or terminate the game in a manner deemed reasonable by the Administrator, in its sole discretion. If terminated, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online registration form. Any entry information collected in relation to this Promotion will be used in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. WAIVER: By participating in this Promotion, participants (and their parents/legal guardians) waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
7. WINNERS’ LIST: For a winners’ list, visit http://bit.ly/1GxuceB. The winners’ list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
SPONSOR: Kraft Heinz Foods Company, 200 E Randolph, Chicago, IL 60601.
PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and the Stanley Cup Final logo are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. © NHL 2016. All Rights Reserved.